PDA

View Full Version : Question Would Anyone Be Interested In Volunteering To....

FranckSuzy
29-03-2014, 06:47 PM
....take children from the Multi Cultural Family Base to games at Easter Road? You would have to have a PVG (Protecting Vulnerable Groups, the old Disclosure) carried out but MCFB will pay for this :agree: They would really like fans to speak to the children and tell them all about the Hibees as presently, the Project Leader Lorraine takes them or Social Work students, but this is in their own time and most of them have part-time jobs, which makes it difficult for them to commit. They sit in the East and really just want to be the same as every other Hibby there.

Please PM me if you're interested :aok:

Hedlund12
29-03-2014, 08:19 PM
PM sent

FranckSuzy
29-03-2014, 10:45 PM
PM sent

Sorry, I haven't received it. Can you send it again? :confused:

Hedlund12
30-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Sorry, I haven't received it. Can you send it again? :confused:

Email address sent as per your PM. Green Bum grassy ass......:wink:

FranckSuzy
30-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Email address sent as per your PM. Green Bum grassy ass......:wink:

:aok: Many thanks D. Anyone else fancy helping to subject poor wee kids to a lifetime of Hibee misery? :rolleyes: :wink:

Jones28
30-03-2014, 10:24 PM
I would be interested! No disclosure though but it sounds like something I'd like to do. Is it a lengthy process?

Mikey
31-03-2014, 05:28 PM

FranckSuzy
31-03-2014, 10:29 PM
I would be interested! No disclosure though but it sounds like something I'd like to do. Is it a lengthy process?

Hiya. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. No, it isn't a lengthy process but you have to have a clean record :wink: :greengrin If you PM me your email address, I'll send it on to Lorraine at MCFB and she'll explain it all to you :aok:

Ronniekirk
31-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Hiya. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. No, it isn't a lengthy process but you have to have a clean record :wink: :greengrin If you PM me your email address, I'll send it on to Lorraine at MCFB and she'll explain it all to you :aok:
I would happily do it with my son and daughter but as I don't go to every home game would maybe only do it a few times a season if that was any use I get disclosures done every three years through my job it's part of my professional registration process .same applies to my daughter..Will text you as probably forgotten how to pm you

FranckSuzy
31-03-2014, 10:48 PM
I would happily do it with my son and daughter but as I don't go to every home game would maybe only do it a few times a season if that was any use I get disclosures done every three years through my job it's part of my professional registration process .same applies to my daughter..Will text you as probably forgotten how to pm you

:greengrin No problem. A rota of willing volunteers is what we're hoping for so a couple of games a season would be fine. Thanks :aok:

ArmadaleHibs
31-03-2014, 11:02 PM
I've just PMd you. If possible can you confirm

Thanks

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 11:41 AM
I've just PMd you. If possible can you confirm

Thanks

Not received a PM yet, HH.

ArmadaleHibs
01-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Resent PM. Hopefully you have it now. Left some contact details if you want to give me a call or email

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Resent PM. Hopefully you have it now. Left some contact details if you want to give me a call or email

:aok:

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Many thanks to all of you who have registered your interest so far. It fair makes you proud to be a Hibby :thumbsup:

Moon unit
01-04-2014, 06:41 PM
....take children from the Multi Cultural Family Base to games at Easter Road? You would have to have a PVG (Protecting Vulnerable Groups, the old Disclosure) carried out but MCFB will pay for this :agree: They would really like fans to speak to the children and tell them all about the Hibees as presently, the Project Leader Lorraine takes them or Social Work students, but this is in their own time and most of them have part-time jobs, which makes it difficult for them to commit. They sit in the East and really just want to be the same as every other Hibby there.

Please PM me if you're interested :aok:
i have PVG and have worked in youth projects before,would be delighted to offer my support :)

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM
i have PVG and have worked in youth projects before,would be delighted to offer my support :)

Reply sent :aok:

FranckSuzy
25-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks to everyone who has been in contact so far.

If anyone is interested or would just like to find out more, Lorraine from MCFB and myself will be at the Hibs Club on Friday, 2nd of May, between 4.30-6pm. If you can't make it but would like more info then please let me know :aok: