PDA

View Full Version : Sunday - Blood, Sweat and (yam) Tears

Hibernianinc
28-03-2014, 08:38 PM
1. I really, really want St Mirren to get a point tomorrow.

2. Then, we can go and do something that neither team has done before, consign the other to relegation!

They can greet and bleat about "always being down", "its only 1 game over the season" and "15 points did us", but Hibs can be there, we can be there, to see the stands empty, the player's morale snapped, locke's face looking all red and confused (nay change) and sing, sing like we've never sung before. You'll tell your grand kids about this.

I. Cannot. Wait.

:flag::flag::flag:

edinburghhibee
29-03-2014, 01:37 AM
1. I really, really want St Mirren to get a point tomorrow. 2. Then, we can go and do something that neither team has done before, consign the other to relegation! They can greet and bleat about "always being down", "its only 1 game over the season" and "15 points did us", but Hibs can be there, we can be there, to see the stands empty, the player's morale snapped, locke's face looking all red and confused (nay change) and sing, sing like we've never sung before. You'll tell your grand kids about this. I. Cannot. Wait. :flag::flag::flag:

Yes ****ing yes!!!!! This is more like it love the hibs hate the hearts it's payback boys we will be the last ones laughing. I cannot wait to walk home after we beat these twats!!! Hail hail the hibs are here....

Jones28
29-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Great post!

1875M
29-03-2014, 09:17 AM
At last a positive attitude! :flag:

Hibercelona
29-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Hopefully Yogi does us a wee favour and the team can return that favour tomorrow.

Weststandwanab
29-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Great O.P.

Come on St. Mirren, point at least today then come on Hibs, you know what it will mean to us and the Yams.

Moulin Yarns
29-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Out of Admin, yer havin' a laugh.