PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Important Information: #EdinburghDerby

RSS Bot
28-03-2014, 03:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140328/important-information-edinburghderby_2262950_3737139)

theonlywayisup
28-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Important Information.................it could the last one at Tiny for a long long time:cb

Mikey
28-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Is laughing allowed?

oregonhibby
28-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Partaking....

Weststandwanab
28-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Partaking.... I certainly will be all afternoon on Sunday.

GGTTH

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2014, 05:30 PM
FFS what is it coming to...........................football supporters told how to behave :brickwall

Franck Stanton
28-03-2014, 05:45 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE PLAYERS

Get the finger out , play with some pride & passion & just WIN

greenpaper55
28-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Is laughing allowed?

:top marks i see farting is not listed so feel free !

Hibs90
28-03-2014, 05:49 PM
**** like that is part of the reason the Scottish game is crap.

Gerard
28-03-2014, 06:33 PM
I hope that our team will beat them on Sunday and that the 'Wonga Stadium' will not be damaged by our fans. We need the money to spend on Hibs and not Hearts. It could be many years before we play them at Tyne again:wink::greengrin

Eyrie
28-03-2014, 06:58 PM
I like the way that smoke inhalation is correctly mentioned as a hazard. Does the equivalent message on the Yams official site mention asbestos inhalation?

Geo_1875
28-03-2014, 07:01 PM
I thought that all this nonsense was printed on the back of match tickets and on signs approaching the turnstiles.

Swedish hibee
28-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I like the way that smoke inhalation is correctly mentioned as a hazard. Does the equivalent message on the Yams official site mention asbestos inhalation?

They should be paying the fans to go inside that death trap. How it gets a safety certificate is beyond me....

Crossgates Hibs
29-03-2014, 07:28 AM
FFS what is it coming to...........................football supporters told how to behave :brickwall

It won't make a difference their bogs will be wrecked as happens every derby sadly some morons don't care that Hibs foot the bill.hopefully this time the bogs will only get smashed up is when the wrecking ball starts to make way for a car park.:greengrin

Keith_M
29-03-2014, 07:38 AM
A question to those who seem to think that announcement is helping to take the fun out of football.

Which part of it specifically do you disagree with?

:dunno:

Waxy
29-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Hate to see where it's all going for the future.
Anyone caught twitching will be ejected through the stadium trapdoors.

Onceinawhile
29-03-2014, 08:47 AM

Agreed. That message is ridiculous. No racism at the football? Ffs what is the world coming to.

Scouse Hibee
29-03-2014, 10:13 AM
A question to those who seem to think that announcement is helping to take the fun out of football.

Which part of it specifically do you disagree with?

:dunno:

I have read the whole thread again and I can't see anyone mentioning taking the fun out of football :confused:

To answer your question..........The Announcement.

Keith_M
29-03-2014, 12:11 PM
I have read the whole thread again and I can't see anyone mentioning taking the fun out of football :confused:

What about the these reactions?

Is laughing allowed?

FFS what is it coming to...........................football supporters told how to behave http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/banghead.gif

**** like that is part of the reason the Scottish game is crap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer your question..........The Announcement.

I asked what it was specifically that was said that people were objecting to. I don't see a problem with what the club said (though it's may be overkill in having a specific announcement) so I genuinely wondered which part others think is so wrong.

Hibernia Na Eir
29-03-2014, 01:18 PM
The Jumbos could use any damages cash to pay their players for a couple of minutes :-)

Could come in handy.

Phil D. Rolls
29-03-2014, 01:33 PM
What about the these reactions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked what it was specifically that was said that people were objecting to. I don't see a problem with what the club said (though it's may be overkill in having a specific announcement) so I genuinely wondered which part others think is so wrong.

I find the idea that the Police see themselves as arbiters of acceptable behaviour, rather than custodians of the law offensive. I also find the patronising lecture on what the consequences of unacceptable behaviour, unacceptable.

In short, we know what the law is, we know who takes care of law breakers, and would prefer if they could keep their nose out of what people do within the law. Do they really think we've forgotten what their job is?

its PCs gone mad.