PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Based Hibbies - Where are you watching the game?

ALF TUPPER
28-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Right guys and girls . Anyone know of any pubs in "the Weege" where the game is being shown and i can join fellow Hibbies cheer on TBGAW and :lolyam: . ?

DH1875
28-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Wouldn't hold out for many replies :( I had between 20 to 30 guys agreeing to meet up after last years cup final for a pint in the weege. 3 of us turned up. Still had a good night though. Hello mr killie.

Ggtth.

ALF TUPPER
28-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Ahhhhh. Okay DH. Thanks

lyonhibs
28-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Would have formerly been there in a flash. Our game doesn't directly clash with an Epl game so you should be fine.

Kennedy's pub in Zurich for me these days

Killiehibbie
28-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Wouldn't hold out for many replies :( I had between 20 to 30 guys agreeing to meet up after last years cup final for a pint in the weege. 3 of us turned up. Still had a good night though. Hello mr killie.

Ggtth.They probably turned up saw the 2 strange characters you were hanging about with and went somewhere else:greengrin

heretoday
28-03-2014, 02:18 PM
I go through to Glasgow a lot and always go to The Horseshoe in Drury St.

Good nosh and they have the football on but no shouting and singing.

WHAM
28-03-2014, 05:03 PM
I would have been up for meeting fellow Hibbies through here but I'm heading to the game.

Would be up for potential meets in the future though.

GGTTH

DH1875
28-03-2014, 06:04 PM
They probably turned up saw the 2 strange characters you were hanging about with and went somewhere else:greengrin

Maybe they all met that nice doorman outside the counting house that we met. Hope your behaving yourself :aok:.

Ronniekirk
28-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Maybe they all met that nice doorman outside the counting house that we met. Hope your behaving yourself :aok:.
Me and three others headed there after the game got in no problem .met a Hibby dressed as a Dinousour Didn't beat the Shed before the game,that was Mental

DH1875
28-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Me and three others headed there after the game got in no problem .met a Hibby dressed as a Dinousour Didn't beat the Shed before the game,that was Mental

We got in no problem. It was latter on in the night we met him. He was a total knob. Done us a favour in the end. The view in the other boozer was much better. I'm still dreaming about it. Was the highlight of my day :greengrin.

Ronniekirk
28-03-2014, 08:07 PM
We got in no problem. It was latter on in the night we met him. He was a total knob. Done us a favour in the end. The view in the other boozer was much better. I'm still dreaming about it. Was the highlight of my day :greengrin.
Yep that sounds like him :greengrin