PDA

View Full Version : Fans on the pitch at the Derby

Spike Mandela
27-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Win, lose or draw we should have a party at Tynie but if the game goes sour let's keep our cool and leave it to the maroon morons to run on the pitch.

We know they have previous and I confidently predict that should we look like relegating them loads of them will make ***** of themselves by running on.

Let's just laugh and point at them from the terraces. Leave the bad press for them.:flag:

Diclonius
27-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Last time we won there I was almost forced onto the pitch. Ran down to the front of the stand when Caldwell scored, got pushed onto the opening stewarding door and got my foot caught in it for a good few minutes.

Thankfully I'll be in the upper stand this time so I'll have no choice but to stay put.

blackpoolhibs
27-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Are they not boycotting this one?

Baldy Foghorn
27-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Some of the yams invade pitch upon scoring a goal, imagine the scenes should the poor wee lambs go down:greengrin

Frazerbob
27-03-2014, 07:28 PM
The Merricks can't help themselves. If they score expect a pitch invasion and some smoke bombs being lobbed in our direction. Last Znew Year game there my 73 year old Dad was hit by one of their smoke bombs and has vowed never to return to Tynie.

Can't wait to relegate the ****!

Hibernia Na Eir
27-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Wouldn't go to that cesspit if you paid me too.

Not fit for purpose. Nor is the stadium.

28-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Don't know about tynecastle (apart from the obvious Riordan incident) because i haven't been to that cest pit for years but everytime those mutants come to easter road and score there inbred tramps have to run on the pitch. Considering that we are such a "wee insignificant team" and they are the "big team" as they all like to tell us, they certainly did over celebrate getting an equaliser against us in january (you'd have thought they had just won the league!).

Anyway, keep that nonsense to those mutants.

Frazerbob
28-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Don't know about tynecastle (apart from the obvious Riordan incident) because i haven't been to that cest pit for years but everytime those mutants come to easter road and score there inbred tramps have to run on the pitch. Considering that we are such a "wee insignificant team" and they are the "big team" as they all like to tell us, they certainly did over celebrate getting an equaliser against us in january (you'd have thought they had just won the league!).

Anyway, keep that nonsense to those mutants.

It's been going on at their hovel for years. As far back as the 4-4 game when dozens ran on the park and headed towards us unchallenged by the police and stewards. One guy actually threw the corner flag like a javelin into our stand before returning to his seat.

matty_f
28-03-2014, 09:58 AM
The yams can't help themselves in derbies, they're on the pitch at the drop of a hat (unless they're flying down the stairs :greengrin ).

Just as well that, to a man, none of them have been capable of inflicting any damage other than to themselves.
Flanges.

CraigHibee
28-03-2014, 10:11 AM
IF we score and end up beating them you can see 1 or 2 mutants getting a bit "over excited" after all, 1-5 result was supposed to be the death of us? and we can come back to haunt them :wink:

DarrenSQH
28-03-2014, 10:31 AM
It's been going on at their hovel for years. As far back as the 4-4 game when dozens ran on the park and headed towards us unchallenged by the police and stewards. One guy actually threw the corner flag like a javelin into our stand before returning to his seat.

None of that happened. A hibs player did throw the corner flag in the crowd when we scored the 3rd though. I was in the front row and brebner jumped on me. Can still see myself on the goals against hearts DVD.

No jambos on the pitch in our direction at all at the 4th. In fact there was very few of them left in the stadium.

OsloHibs
28-03-2014, 10:35 AM
I hope everyone is safe on Sunday. Take care everyone!

Frazerbob
28-03-2014, 10:52 AM
None of that happened. A hibs player did throw the corner flag in the crowd when we scored the 3rd though. I was in the front row and brebner jumped on me. Can still see myself on the goals against hearts DVD.

No jambos on the pitch in our direction at all at the 4th. In fact there was very few of them left in the stadium.

I'm sorry, not wanting to start an argument but it did happen. I was on the front section nearest the Wheatfield and saw it for myself.

K.Marx
28-03-2014, 02:35 PM
To be fair, Hibs fans enjoy a wee jaunt onto the pitch Tynecastle just as much as they do at Easter Road. Difference is, they score a lot more winning goals at ER than we do at Tynecastle :rolleyes:

Spike Mandela
28-03-2014, 02:39 PM

Be safe sweet Princes.:cb

The Voice Of Reason
28-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I'd encourage as many Hibs fans as possible to invade the pitch if we put them down. :agree:

History in the making - Come on guys, you know it makes sense :devil:

Who knows, it may even escalate into a full scale riot if the Yams bite :greengrin

SneakersO'Toole
28-03-2014, 03:39 PM

The corner flag that the jambo cretin threw at their 4th goal landed in front of my old man. I saw it with my very eyes so you are talking pash. :na na:

I'm sorry, not wanting to start an argument but it did happen. I was on the front section nearest the Wheatfield and saw it for myself.

100% happened. :agree:

matty_f
28-03-2014, 04:06 PM
To be fair, Hibs fans enjoy a wee jaunt onto the pitch Tynecastle just as much as they do at Easter Road. Difference is, they score a lot more winning goals at ER than we do at Tynecastle :rolleyes:

How'd the meeting go today?

Pete
28-03-2014, 04:22 PM

Lost: one rubber stamp.

edinburghhibee
28-03-2014, 05:07 PM
I'd encourage as many Hibs fans as possible to invade the pitch if we put them down. :agree: History in the making - Come on guys, you know it makes sense :devil: Who knows, it may even escalate into a full scale riot if the Yams bite :greengrin

Your a bad man VoR!

Eyrie
28-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I'd encourage as many Hibs fans as possible to invade the pitch if we put them down. :agree:

Who knows, it may even escalate into a full scale riot if there are any Yams left by then :greengrin

Fixed that for you :wink:

OsloHibs
28-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Be safe sweet Princes.:cb

You big charmer! ;)

Ronniekirk
28-03-2014, 07:28 PM

Mothers Day. You can't get Mutch safer than that.

Ronniekirk
28-03-2014, 07:34 PM

Who knows, it may even escalate into a full scale riot if the Yams bite :greengrin

They would certainly bite ,but better make sure it's not your ear ,with TV there it would land both clubs in bother big style.i will settle for winning the game and listening to us out sing and out taunt them

Hermit Crab
28-03-2014, 09:59 PM

I got hit with part of a broken seat thrown from section N after the fourth goal, my old man got hit with a lighter thrown from the same section. Was in the 2nd row to the left. You're right they ran on unchallenged and managed to get back into the stand without being nicked.

Hermit Crab
28-03-2014, 10:00 PM
to be fair, hibs fans enjoy a wee jaunt onto the pitch tynecastle just as much as they do at easter road. Difference is, they score a lot more winning goals at er than we do at tynecastle :rolleyes:

ltyf

Thecat23
28-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Stuff it full time everyone should run on the park Royal Rumble style. Last man standing in the centre circle wins.

I'm only playing if the Ultimate Warrior song gets blasted out when I run on.

Baader
28-03-2014, 10:54 PM
The corner flag that the jambo cretin threw at their 4th goal landed in front of my old man. I saw it with my very eyes so you are talking pash. :na na:

100% happened. :agree:

Definitely happened. Was a row behind where it landed.

SteveHFC
28-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Stuff it full time everyone should run on the park Royal Rumble style. Last man standing in the centre circle wins.

I'm only playing if the Ultimate Warrior song gets blasted out when I run on.

:thumbsup:

edinburghhibee
29-03-2014, 01:27 AM
I got hit with part of a broken seat thrown from section N after the fourth goal, my old man got hit with a lighter thrown from the same section. Was in the 2nd row to the left. You're right they ran on unchallenged and managed to get back into the stand without being nicked. Unless there is a smash of glass stone cold Steve Austin style then I'd win!!!!

Wrong quote but you know what I mean! Moan the ****ing hibees!!!