PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: #TBGAWA Feast of Goals

RSS Bot
27-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Unique Dinner for 10 Season Ticket Members

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140327/tbgawa-feast-of-goals_2262950_3735249)

Cameron1875
27-03-2014, 03:05 PM
"Feast of Goals" haha bloody hell. Who ever is in charge of Hibs Marketing really should be after a new job. The headlines write themselves.

Hiber-nation
27-03-2014, 03:14 PM
"Feast of Goals" haha bloody hell. Who ever is in charge of Hibs Marketing really should be after a new job. The headlines write themselves.

Would you rather they sold it by a headline of "Come and watch a load of complete and utter pish"?

Pete
27-03-2014, 03:20 PM
I thought it would take longer than one post for the boot to be put in.

It's almost every bloody thread.

SaulGoodman
27-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Would you rather they sold it by a headline of "Come and watch a load of complete and utter pish"?

Feast of Pish sounds like Lockies type of thing

marinello59
27-03-2014, 03:34 PM

Maybe you should have read the article before rushing to stick the boot in. The prize is a meal on the pitch where you can discuss some of the things Pat Stanton experienced out there with the great man himself. No headline could do that justice.
I reckon you have made a real backside of yourself with that comment. You don't have to hate everything about the club, sometimes it does get things right.

Pretty Boy
27-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Maybe you should have read the article before rushing to stick the boot in. The prize is a meal on the pitch where you can discuss some of the things Pat Stanton experienced out there with the great man himself. No headline could do that justice.
I reckon you have made a real backside of yourself with that comment. You don't have to hate everything about the club, sometimes it does get things right.

Last part is absolutely spot on.

There is plenty to criticise right now and plenty of threads it can be done on. Don't see the need to turn something good into a negative just for the sake of it.

Stantons Angel
27-03-2014, 03:45 PM

this is what happens when people do not read anything after the headline!

To revisit even some of the goals scored by Pat Stanton would bring the memories flooding back!

Any Hibs supporter of any era would marvel at the commitment and passion this man still shows for this club. He is after all Mr Hibs!

To bring anything he is involved with down to the level of the comments made already is pathetic!!

Viva_Palmeiras
27-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Your first target is a blockhouse - target number 11 at the north-east corner of the combat zone. Request Napalm...

Saorsa
27-03-2014, 04:36 PM
I reckon you have made a real backside of yourself with that comment. You don't have to hate everything about the club, sometimes it does get things right.and it's too late tae delete it, it's been quoted. :greengrin

silverhibee
27-03-2014, 05:55 PM

Hope it doesn't rain on the day. :greengrin

Keith_M
27-03-2014, 05:56 PM

At least it wouldn't fall foul of the Avertising Standards Authority

:wink:

Ronniekirk
27-03-2014, 06:09 PM
I thought it would take longer than one post for the boot to be put in.

It's almost every bloody thread.

Will give him the benefit of doubt that on this occasion he didn't read the full article .Which. Weather apart is a fabulous prize and I for one would be happy to win it .We are going through a goal Famine just now ,but what better way to forget about all that and spend time in the company of the quiet man ,reminiscing about the good times when it rained goals and we had three forwards if memory serves me right that scored around 30 goals each Remember meeting pat in Belgium and Athens on trips abroad to watch Hibs and he always had time to talk Hibs with the Fans it's in his DNA .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Feast of goals aye? Going by out current form, there will be no feast, you'll be starving!

Saorsa
27-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Feast of goals aye? Going by out current form, there will be no feast, you'll be starving!Another one that obviously never read the article. :rolleyes:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Another one that obviously never read the article. :rolleyes:

:boo hoo:

Pete
27-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Another one that obviously never read the article. :rolleyes:

A feast of own goals.

Saorsa
27-03-2014, 09:34 PM
A feast of own goals.:greengrin

Ronniekirk
27-03-2014, 09:36 PM
QUOTE=peter douglas;3944336]A feast of own goals.[/QUOTE]
:wink: That would mean a table for one forMcGivern .

FranckSuzy
27-03-2014, 11:23 PM

So you'll not be wanting it then, if you win? :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
28-03-2014, 07:07 AM
So you'll not be wanting it then, if you win? :wink:

Its for Hibs STs ...