PDA

View Full Version : Question What would you ask?

sven nil
26-03-2014, 12:25 AM
If you were in the company of team now and allowed 1 question what would they be?

e.g

Rod = How did you celebrate your team winning the league cup final at parkhead ?

Terry = Do you feel fortunate to manage a club as big as this given that you have such a poor management record ?

Ryan = Why do you play left or right back when you are a International center half ?

Alex = They tell me your a good rugby player?

Tom = Whats your most memorable side pass ?

Liam = Have you told the boss he is playing you to deep ?

Sam = How much is Rod selling you for ?

kevin= Looking back do you do you wish you had headbutted M.P?

Collins= how much has your hat trick on youtube helped your career?

Anyone?

Heisenberg
26-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Wow.

marinello59
26-03-2014, 06:11 AM
That's the spirit. It's always best to slaughter absolutely everything about the club during the run up to a Derby.

easty
26-03-2014, 07:24 AM
I'd ask them "aren't you glad Sven nil isn't here to ask you any stupid ducking questions?"

The Falcon
26-03-2014, 07:38 AM
FYI Collins first name is James. But how would you be expected to know that?

Beefster
26-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Hibs.net never ceases to surprise me.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Columbia, this is control. APU start is go. You are on your on-board computer, over.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-03-2014, 07:43 AM
The first target is a blockhouse/head target number 11 at the North-East sector of the combat zone...

Request Napalm ;)

Ronniekirk
26-03-2014, 08:09 AM
The first target is a blockhouse/head target number 11 at the North-East sector of the combat zone...

Request Napalm ;)
apocalypse now I love the smell of Napalm in the Morning .That immortal line from the film Would ask Terry how he intends to wipe Hearts out on Sunday without going Surfing on Portobello beach before hand Ask a silly question and you get a silly answer
Would settle for posters name. seven Nil score line though on Sunday .:wink:

Steve20
26-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Terry = Do you feel fortunate to manage a club as big as this given that you have such a poor management record ?

He done a good job at Motherwell and Inverness. His record in Scotland is anything but poor.

Mikey
26-03-2014, 08:22 AM
That's the spirit. It's always best to slaughter absolutely everything about the club during the run up to a Derby.

Never ceases to amaze me.

Caversham Green
26-03-2014, 08:31 AM
If you were in the company of team now and allowed 1 question what would they be?

e.g

Rod = How will you celebrate your team humping the yams and sending them down on Sunday?

Terry = Do you feel fortunate to manage the best club in Britain despite their poor performance of late?

Ryan = Gonny halve that diving wee s**t Paterson on Sunday?

Alex = Gonny have fun against Bigbum Hammill on Sunday?

Tom = What's your most memorable game before Sundays hammering of the yams?

Liam = Have you told the boss how many you're gonny score on Sunday?

Sam = How much is Rod offering for you to stay - because we can afford it?

kevin= Looking back do you do you wish you had stayed at ER?

James= Gonny gie us another hat-trick on Sunday?

Sven nil= Looking forward to Sunday?

Anyone?

Sorted.

Thecat23
26-03-2014, 08:46 AM

e.g

Rod = How did you celebrate your team winning the league cup final at parkhead ?

Ryan = Why do you play left or right back when you are a International center half ?

Anyone?

Comes on posts this then doesn't respond after it? Attention seeker? Yam? Or just plain daft? You decide!!:cb

The_Horde
26-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Sven: how will you enjoy away trips to Dunfermline, Ibrox and Livi with your pink chums next season?

down-the-slope
26-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Comes on posts this then doesn't respond after it? Attention seeker? Yam? Or just plain daft? You decide!!:cb

Does it have to be just one of those :coffee:

Thecat23
26-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Does it have to be just one of those :coffee:

Feel free to add to this list :greengrin

allezsauzee
26-03-2014, 01:04 PM

e.g

Anyone?

Collins's christian name is James by the way.

--------
26-03-2014, 01:24 PM
if you were in the company of team now and allowed 1 question what would they be?

E.g

rod = how did you celebrate your team winning the league cup final at parkhead ?

Terry = do you feel fortunate to manage a club as big as this given that you have such a poor management record ?

Ryan = why do you play left or right back when you are a international center half ?

Alex = they tell me your a good rugby player?

Tom = whats your most memorable side pass ?

Liam = have you told the boss he is playing you to deep ?

Sam = how much is rod selling you for ?

Kevin= looking back do you do you wish you had headbutted m.p?

Anyone?

ltyf.

sven nil
26-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Comes on posts this then doesn't respond after it? Attention seeker? Yam? Or just plain daft? You decide!!:cbWhat ere you all about ? look at the time i posted thread did you expect me to stay awake 8 hours for your post? so now I am either a yam or daft.
As for attention seeking I refer to my last answer.

Now the truth is I had few shandys and got a bit frustrated at the fact that my highlight of the the season is hoping St mirren and Ross county get beat
then thought about the thousands of pounds I have payed to watch such low quality football in the last few years.Then I started thread.

Interesting that of the reply's so far the posters all average 10,000 posts each, do any of you ever go out?

silverhibee
26-03-2014, 01:25 PM

e.g

Anyone?

http://verticalviv.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/dude-wtf.jpg

McSwanky
26-03-2014, 01:35 PM
What ere you all about ? look at the time i posted thread did you expect me to stay awake 8 hours for your post? so now I am either a yam or daft.

Now the truth is I had few shandys and got a bit frustrated at the fact that my highlight of the the season is hoping St mirren and Ross county get beat
then thought about the thousands of pounds I have payed to watch such low quality football in the last few years.Then I started thread.

Interesting that of the reply's so far the posters all average 10,000 posts each, do any of you ever go out?

I think everyone appreciates the fact that you're frustrated. If you're a Hibs fan and not frustrated, then there's probably something well wrong with you.

A few of your questions in your original post, however, are plain weird. Particularly the Rod, Alex and Terry ones.

Whether you're a Gorgie dweller, a wind up merchant or just a normal Hibs fan your report card reads, "must try harder."

You're welcome, by the way.

sven nil
26-03-2014, 01:44 PM
I think everyone appreciates the fact that you're frustrated. If you're a Hibs fan and not frustrated, then there's probably something well wrong with you.

A few of your questions in your original post, however, are plain weird. Particularly the Rod, Alex and Terry ones.

Whether you're a Gorgie dweller, a wind up merchant or just a normal Hibs fan your report card reads, "must try harder."

You're welcome, by the way.My last report card stated that my best quality was my honesty, and i don't give a flying what you think!!

ps thanks for the welcome!

Hibercelona
26-03-2014, 01:51 PM
My last report card stated that my best quality was my honesty, and i don't give a flying what you think!!

By all means mate, be honest. But don't present it in a sarcy kind of way.

We already have enough sarcy eejits on both sides of the fence. Don't be another one.

CropleyWasGod
26-03-2014, 01:51 PM
What ere you all about ? look at the time i posted thread did you expect me to stay awake 8 hours for your post? so now I am either a yam or daft.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. :wink:

Caversham Green
26-03-2014, 01:57 PM

As far as I'm concerned, I just responded to the op with my own set of questions and added one addressed to you which you haven't answered - I have to assume your answer will be 'no'.

Two further questions:

What has the number of posts by people who have been members for up to 12 years got to do with anything? and

If your a Hibs supporter and not daft, what possessed you to raise a post that attacks virtually every aspect of your club a few days before a game that should genuinely be one of the highlights of the season?

Bronson
26-03-2014, 01:59 PM
What an embarrassing thread.

easty
26-03-2014, 02:00 PM

:tee hee:

You tell them sven!

sven nil
26-03-2014, 02:03 PM
By all means mate, be honest. But don't present it in a sarcy kind of way.

We already have enough sarcy eejits on both sides of the fence. Don't be another one.

Na you've lost me what is this fence you talk about?

McSwanky
26-03-2014, 02:04 PM

No problem. :thumbsup:

Keith_M
26-03-2014, 02:10 PM
What would you ask?
How about..

What's the point of this thread.

Speedy
26-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Why does bovril always taste better at the game?

What's your favourite variety of grass?

Green or Blue - Which is Cheese & Onion?

Eyrie
26-03-2014, 07:20 PM
My last report card stated that my best quality was my honesty, and i don't give a flying what you think!!

And how were you graded for loyalty and intelligence?

lyonhibs
26-03-2014, 07:58 PM
It's early doors, but I predict that OP will be amongst the front runners for the pishest .net OP of 2014

CropleyWasGod
26-03-2014, 08:01 PM
After pondering this all day, I finally have a question.

WTF is this MP that Kevin should've nutted?

Mr White
26-03-2014, 08:06 PM

WTF is this MP that Kevin should've nutted?

Got to be nigel farage. I know he's actually an MEP but fact and reason don't seem to matter in this thread so nigel it is.

Saorsa
26-03-2014, 08:07 PM

WTF is this MP that Kevin should've nutted?Mr. Petrie :dunno: :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
26-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Got to be nigel farage. I know he's actually an MEP but fact and reason don't seem to matter in this thread so nigel it is.

George Foulkes isn't an MP either, but he'd do.

Mind you, how does one nut someone who's normally lying in the gutter?

Diclonius
26-03-2014, 08:12 PM
God, we're so ****ing negative on here. What a ****ing build up to potentially one of the biggest derbies in years.

CropleyWasGod
26-03-2014, 08:13 PM
God, we're so ****ing negative on here. What a ****ing build up to potentially one of the biggest derbies in years.

I disagree. The OP apart, this has been quite a jolly thread. :cb

Diclonius
26-03-2014, 08:14 PM
I disagree. The OP apart, this has been quite a jolly thread. :cb

To be fair I read the OP and was so consumed with rage that I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread. :greengrin

Aldo
26-03-2014, 08:15 PM
If you were in the company of team now and allowed 1 question what would they be? e.g Rod = How did you celebrate your team winning the league cup final at parkhead ? Terry = Do you feel fortunate to manage a club as big as this given that you have such a poor management record ? Ryan = Why do you play left or right back when you are a International center half ? Alex = They tell me your a good rugby player? Tom = Whats your most memorable side pass ? Liam = Have you told the boss he is playing you to deep ? Sam = How much is Rod selling you for ? kevin= Looking back do you do you wish you had headbutted M.P? Collins= how much has your hat trick on youtube helped your career? Anyone?

Is this the 2nd one in 2 days. Lasted a bit longer than GFG???

emerald green
26-03-2014, 08:23 PM

e.g

Anyone?

OK, you're frustrated with the way things are at HFC just now. Yes? I think the large majority of the supporters are too, including me. But your post achieves nothing. It's out of order.

jdships
26-03-2014, 08:55 PM

Hey old son remember this is " Hibs Net" so just move on and ignore posts like this :greengrin

The Green Goblin
26-03-2014, 09:12 PM
I would ask the op:

What do you love the most about being a Hibs supporter?

Geo_1875
26-03-2014, 09:22 PM

I don't believe you.

Jones28
27-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Bar the opening post this thread has been quite funny.

I would ask Liam Craig if he is, in his own opinion, full ginger or "strawberry blonde"

Scouse Hibee
27-03-2014, 08:58 PM

e.g

Anyone?

My question to a player would be.........."Have you ever considered using a negative post on Hibs.net as a motivational tool"?