PDA

View Full Version : Give us a big positive announcement!..

Moon unit
25-03-2014, 07:06 PM
After many months of misery....please Mr Petrie lets hear something positive from you!
TB has been left to keep the ship afloat and has tried to lift the spirits of the fans.
Now lets hear from you!...give us something to get excited about!
we need more than some PR rebrand/scheme...we want something that will have us wanting to be back in our droves to ER!!!.....over to you Rod!

kdhibees1
25-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Win bonus for the players on Sunday? Release the cash, tache!!

MWHIBBIES
25-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Shouldn't really need this sort of thing to want to go and support your club IMO

Hibercelona
25-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Shouldn't really need this sort of thing to want to go and support your club IMO

Yep. Expecting any level of entertainment for your money is just plain ridiculous. We expect so much so we do.

Saorsa
25-03-2014, 07:32 PM
After many months of misery....please Mr Petrie lets hear something positive from you!
TB has been left to keep the ship afloat and has tried to lift the spirits of the fans.
we need more than some PR rebrand/scheme...we want something that will have us wanting to be back in our droves to ER!!!.....over to you Rod!If I were you, I wouldnae haud ma breath, just saying like...

Saorsa
25-03-2014, 07:56 PM
he's leaving?

Davy Mac
25-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Don't know about any positive statement's but a wee birdie told me the relationship between Butch & Rodders is not good with next season's budget and the need to replace a fair chunk of the team with improved signings as the main issue.

My sauce is pretty sure about his information, time will tell I suppose but challenging times ahead me thinks.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-03-2014, 08:26 PM
We will be getting paid to watch eye bleeding hoofball?

Chuck Rhoades
25-03-2014, 08:34 PM
RP has done enough talking over the past few seasons. Especially towards the end of a season when STs are on sale along with in the summer.

All I want the club to start doing is getting results on the pitch.

hibsbollah
25-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Edwin de Graaf to make a triumphant return to the engine room? :dunno:

Moon unit
25-03-2014, 09:52 PM
he's leaving?

Ha ha..at least we will have something to cheer about!

jakeshibs
25-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Don't know about any positive statement's but a wee birdie told me the relationship between Butch & Rodders is not good with next season's budget and the need to replace a fair chunk of the team with improved signings as the main issue.

My sauce is pretty sure about his information, time will tell I suppose but challenging times ahead me thinks.

I was told the budget for the summer was discussed prior to TB agreeing to becoming our new manager? This is the main reason he did not spend in last transfer window as knows the job he needs to do and the money available?

Borderhibbie76
25-03-2014, 10:07 PM
I was told the budget for the summer was discussed prior to TB agreeing to becoming our new manager? This is the main reason he did not spend in last transfer window as knows the job he needs to do and the money available?

Agreed...there is no way TB would have agreed to come had he not got guarantees over budget available in Summer!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Steven_Hibs
25-03-2014, 10:08 PM

Things change, season ticket sales will be down big time! I reckon Butcher night walk

Jonnyboy
25-03-2014, 10:10 PM
I'd rather he didn't say anything as it would simply result in a multi page thread on here which, when analysed, would lead to any substance being equivalent to what we all want to see Hearts getting on Sunday ........ nothing.

greenpaper55
25-03-2014, 10:16 PM
he's leaving?

:boo hoo:Oh no please don....aw well away ye go.

CallumLaidlaw
25-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Things change, season ticket sales will be down big time! I reckon Butcher night walk

Unless we got another cup final, or went flying up the league, season ticket sales were always going to be down. TB will have had some kind of assurances. He knew the team needed major surgery. He won't walk

jdships
25-03-2014, 10:24 PM
I'd rather he didn't say anything as it would simply result in a multi page thread on here which, when analysed, would lead to any substance being equivalent to what we all want to see Hearts getting on Sunday ........ nothing.

:agree:
That's it for me !
The season is all but over why not just bite the bullet and accept that things can only get better ?.
Interesting to read the post about Petrie and Butcher not seeing eye to eye.
I met up with an old Hibs player ( from the 80's) this lunchtime and he passed the comment " Just about coming up to the time for 100% correct stories that P & B are not agreeing on funding for next season , that's a cert :greengrin . I'm around ER two or three days a week and haven't heard a squeak ."
He did say " There's more than one or two first team regulars " Cr.....g themselves about being here next season !!"

Time will tell

:flag:

sven nil
25-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Things change, season ticket sales will be down big time! I reckon Butcher night walkGreat idea TB doing the moonwalk,Him and maurice walking through edinburgh wearing A bra,but any cash raised must go to maggies i think mate.

Eyrie
25-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Petrie will announce that he's postponing the addition of the helipad to the East Stand to help fund Butcher's overhaul of the squad.

Pete
25-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Free compliment with every season book.

"have you lost weight?"

Ronniekirk
25-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Ah a Sleep walker . That explains why he brought his own Psychologist with him

FranckSuzy
25-03-2014, 11:14 PM

:yawn: :tee hee:

Nailrod
25-03-2014, 11:43 PM
He did say " There's more than one or two first team regulars cr.....g themselves about being here next season !!"If I was any kind of footballer I'd be cr@pping myself at the thought of being at ER next season.

jacomo
25-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Petrie's going to announce tomorrow that he's going to Lithuania. Apparently Vilnius is a charming city break destination.

jacomo
25-03-2014, 11:47 PM
If I was any kind of footballer I'd be cr@pping myself at the thought of being at ER next season.

Think of the adulation and glory that could be yours, if you came to Hibs and showed that you could actually play a bit.

RIP
26-03-2014, 06:39 AM
What about he will secure a few of the manager's first picks BEFORE the last day of the transfer window.

IWasThere2016
26-03-2014, 07:45 AM
RP - "Positive? Err., Ross Co drew and St Mirren lost last night"

Jones28
26-03-2014, 07:58 AM
Think of the adulation and glory that could be yours, if you came to Hibs and showed that you could actually play a bit.

I thought all our players just instantly turned ***** as soon as they sign on the dotted line though? It's what I've read on here anyway.

Onion
26-03-2014, 08:12 AM
The only good news Hibs fans have had over the last 12 months has come out of Tynecastle. Their running saga has been 10x more interesting and entertaining than anything coming from Easter Road, and it hasn't cost us a bean.

marinello59
26-03-2014, 08:58 AM
The only good news Hibs fans have had over the last 12 months has come out of Tynecastle. Their running saga has been 10x more interesting and entertaining than anything coming from Easter Road, and it hasn't cost us a bean.

Speak for yourself. My obsession is Hibs, not them.

The Sea-gull
26-03-2014, 09:03 AM

Would not be surprised if either of these are/come true.

Caversham Green
26-03-2014, 11:48 AM

Even if it's reduced the budget will still be the second or third biggest in the league behind Celtc and possibly Aberdeen. If Terry Butcher, who has previous managed Motherwell in administration and ICT with one of the smallest budgets, walks then he is not the man for the job.

jakeshibs
26-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Even if it's reduced the budget will still be the second or third biggest in the league behind Celtc and possibly Aberdeen. If Terry Butcher, who has previous managed Motherwell in administration and ICT with one of the smallest budgets, walks then he is not the man for the job.

who will be the man for the Job??? This constant change of managers will never assist our improvement just a constant cycle of rebuilding

silverhibee
26-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Petrie will announce that he's postponing the addition of the helipad to the East Stand to help fund Butcher's overhaul of the squad.

But don't worry folks because come next season for the folk who turn up for games at ER that you will get to see the replays of all the goals scored for and against us on the big screens that will go up over the summer. :greengrin

Caversham Green
26-03-2014, 12:17 PM
who will be the man for the Job??? This constant change of managers will never assist our improvement just a constant cycle of rebuilding

I think Butcher is the right man for the job, but if he walks away from a budget that is better than at least 80% of the opposition then he will have proved me wrong.

--------
26-03-2014, 01:29 PM
we need more than some PR rebrand/scheme...we want something that will have us wanting to be back in our droves to ER!!!.....over to you Rod!

The only positive announcement I want to hear from Petrie is the announcement of his resignation.

THAT would cheer me up - a little, not a lot.

But it would be a start.

:chop: