PDA

View Full Version : Student ID????

Tinker1875
24-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Hi

iam buying my son a season ticket as a present for his bday, he won't be home untill October so I can't get his student ID, do you know if HIBS will wait untill then for me to show them it?

Elephant Stone
24-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi

iam buying my son a season ticket as a present for his bday, he won't be home untill October so I can't get his student ID, do you know if HIBS will wait untill then for me to show them it?

They took 4 years to ask me for mine but I reckon you should mention it to them, should be OK!

Tinker1875
24-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Thankyou, I will go down tomorrow and see what they say :thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
24-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Don't know about now, but they used to issue individual tickets for the first few games, then give you the actual season once you'd shown them the student ID.

I'm sure they'll be able to sort something out.

wearethehibs
24-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Has he been a bad son? Joking

You could always get your son to scan his card and email it to you and show the club it that way if needed.

macca70
24-03-2014, 08:56 PM
If he's not back til October, will he not miss 2 months+ of the season?

Better waiting to December and getting half season ticket.

Scouse Hibee
24-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Hi

You don't need to show a new matriculation card until October anyway, my laddie had to sign a declaration when he renewed to say he would show his new card by October.

Sean1875
24-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Worst comes to worst you could probably get away with showing an acceptance letter for whatever college/uni hes at as proof?

VivaHiberņa
25-03-2014, 12:19 AM
They should let you scan and email a student ID.

DH1875
25-03-2014, 01:46 PM
You have until the end of October to show it. Most people going to college or Uni next season won't have student I D because term time starts after the football season starts.

Ryan91
25-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi

He can take a photo of his Student ID or scan it from a printer and put it in an email to the Hibs ticket office, I had to do this with my ID for my ST as I didn't have any time to go down to ER and to show it to them.

I'm sure that if you let the ticket office know I'm sure they will be able to help you out with regards to this matter