24-03-2014, 07:10 PM
----------------Williams--------

-Black---Hanlon-Forster-McGivern

-Watmore-Roberston-Thomson-Todd

-----------------Stanton------------

-----------------Heffernan-----------

Iceman1875
24-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Murdock, Forster, Nelson, hanlon, Stevenson, watmore, craig, Thomson, cairney, Stanton, Collins

Sky sports understands that Hearts are going down.

Zazu62
24-03-2014, 07:26 PM
I would play mcgivern at centre half, don't actually no why just sounds good. I would play a 4-4-2 Cummings and heffernan up top.

Sean1875
24-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Stevenson
Stevenson - Stevenson - Stevenson - Stevenson
Stevenson
Stevenson - Stevenson - Stevenson
Stevenson - Stevenson
:flag:

KuqiKuqiCoo
24-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Stevenson
Stevenson - Stevenson - Stevenson - Stevenson
Stevenson
Stevenson - Stevenson - Stevenson
Stevenson - Stevenson
:flag:

Isn't Stevenson cup tied?..

Sean1875
24-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Isn't Stevenson cup tied?..

Then we forfeit. No chance otherwise.

KuqiKuqiCoo
24-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Then we forfeit. No chance otherwise.

I think Collins is fit!

Billy Whizz
24-03-2014, 07:51 PM
I think Collins is fit!

Is Paul Hanlon?

TheFamous1875
24-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Murdoch.

Forster. Boateng. Hanlon. Stevenson.

Thomson. Stanton.

Watmore. Handling. Cairney.

Collins.

Nelson's a huddy, need rid. McGivern's not got what little he had anymore and his forms been rank for most of the season. Thomson might be able to assert himself on the game more alongside a box-to-box Stanton. Watmore (if fit) as he gives us attacking impetus (same with Cairney) and Handling as he's not started for a while and may rise to the challenge, that's the only reason. He has quality, but it's not been seen as much.

Collins as he has bags of energy, and he'd get subbed off for Heffernan who doesn't have much energy, but does know where the back of the net is.

There's nothing you can do with this team. The season's over, so may as well try some things. If it wasn't Hearts, I'd want to see us blood some youngsters such as Black, Baptie, Horribine, Smith, etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kaiserclem
24-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Team IMO has to be: Williams

Forster Nelson McGivern Stevenson

Cairney Taiwo Thomson Watmore

Stanton

Haynes (or Collins if now suspended)

Subs: Murdoch, Maybury, Boateng, Cummings/Collins, Heffernan, Craig, Handling.

** oh how we are missing Robertson!**

B.H.F.C
24-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Williams

Maybury Forster Hanlon Stevenson

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Cairney

Heffernan

cameronw-hfc
24-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Murdoch

Forster
Hanlon(if fit)/McGivern
Nelson
Baptie

Thomson

Craig
Stanton
Watmore(if fit)/Cairney

Heff
Collins

yekimevol
24-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Williams
Tawio Forster Hanlon Stevenson
Watmore Stanton Thomson Craig
Handling
Collins

If watmore isnt fit then either Cairney or Harris will do. Think there's enough decent footballers in that side that can pass the ball and hopefully gets some movement off the ball as well.

eastterrace
24-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Murdoch.

Forster. Boateng. Hanlon. Stevenson.

Thomson. Stanton.

Watmore. Handling. Cairney.

Collins.

Nelson's a huddy, need rid. McGivern's not got what little he had anymore and his forms been rank for most of the season. Thomson might be able to assert himself on the game more alongside a box-to-box Stanton. Watmore (if fit) as he gives us attacking impetus (same with Cairney) and Handling as he's not started for a while and may rise to the challenge, that's the only reason. He has quality, but it's not been seen as much.

Collins as he has bags of energy, and he'd get subbed off for Heffernan who doesn't have much energy, but does know where the back of the net is.

There's nothing you can do with this team. The season's over, so may as well try some things. If it wasn't Hearts, I'd want to see us blood some youngsters such as Black, Baptie, Horribine, Smith, etc..

how bad is that defence you have picked , hearts would ruff them up no problem jeez i would be scared to look at the game .

TheFamous1875
24-03-2014, 09:02 PM
how bad is that defence you have picked , hearts would ruff them up no problem jeez i would be scared to look at the game .

You're not already scared?

Jonnyboy
24-03-2014, 09:04 PM
No chance PH will play

eastterrace
24-03-2014, 09:05 PM
You're not already scared?

now you mention it yes be afraid be very afraid.

TheFamous1875
24-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Maybe Maybury would be a better shout than Boateng? If so, swap them and out Forster in the centre with Hanlon (If he's even fit). I think McGivern needs dropped though. The only thing he has over Stevenson is height.

I read these posts to myself and realise what a shambles our squad really is!!

Pretty Boy
24-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Murdoch

Black
Forster
Hanlon (Nelson if not fit)
Baptie

Watmore (Smith if not fit)
Stanton
Thomson/Taiwo
Cairney

Cummings/Handling
Collins/Heffernan

What a ****ing shambles our squad is.

B.H.F.C
24-03-2014, 09:14 PM
No chance PH will play

That would be a blow because we aren't exactly blessed in that position.

TheFamous1875
24-03-2014, 09:53 PM

If he doesn't make it, I'd put McGivern in at CB. His best matches were played in the middle.

Ronniekirk
24-03-2014, 09:56 PM
I read Mickey warning the players against switching off ?news to me ,I didn't think some of them had been Switched on for the past few months .

Ronniekirk
24-03-2014, 09:59 PM

We don't appear to be Blessed in any position :wink:

B.H.F.C
24-03-2014, 10:17 PM
We don't appear to be Blessed in any position :wink:

Fair point

sleeping giant
24-03-2014, 10:20 PM
I would play 11 Lewis Stevenson then have 5 lewis stevensons on the bench,
I would also have Lewis Stevenson as CEO and owner , chairman , Goalkeepiung coach and scout.
Ya Hibs kanhnts

Long Time Hibee
24-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Really difficult as they really are playing badly at the moment but here goes:

Williams

Maybury Foster Hanlon (if fit) Stevenson

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Cairney

Heffernan

Nelson is unfortunately past it, McGivern blames everyone bar himself, Craig watches players go past him, Boateng looks really slow & nervous, Haynes not for me, Collins works hard but no end product, Harris will come good again but needs taken out of the pressure pot at the moment and I don't know about Black or Baptie? Maybury adds some experience, Lewis gives 110%, Taiwo & Thomson should break up their play, Duncan, Sam & Paul are creative and Heff is a goalscorer. Not brilliant but enough to beat THEM. Fingers crossed.

Jonnyboy
24-03-2014, 10:26 PM
If he doesn't make it, I'd put McGivern in at CB. His best matches were played in the middle.

Hasn't played there often but looked like a fish out of water when we got horsed 3-1 at Dens Park a while back

hibbymick
24-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Hasn't played there often but looked like a fish out of water when we got horsed 3-1 at Dens Park a while back

I thought one of his better games was against hearts in the middle of defence.

Jonnyboy
24-03-2014, 10:46 PM
I thought one of his better games was against hearts in the middle of defence.

True. So that's one good and one bad :greengrin

TowerHibs
24-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Hanlon out of derby, knee injury. Poss 4/5 weeks but he is a fast healer

Number69
24-03-2014, 11:49 PM
As long as we don't play McGivern The Ball Away we'll maybe have a chance.

Ronniekirk
24-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Hanlon out of derby, knee injury. Poss 4/5 weeks but he is a fast healer
He will need to be a Faith Healer Things are starting to conspire against us .nelson is too slow to play against Hearts so that only leaves McGivern and Foster to Form new Partnership.who do you play at Full back Stevenson and black he will probably stick with Nelson and put McGivern in with him .Boateng isn't up to a derby IMO.

If Watmore also ruled out then the gods are definitely conspiring against us . he won't be risked in Derby parent club won't want to take risk of more serious injury .

Black Sabbath right enough or am I just Paranoid

Nailrod
25-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Why isn't this thread merged with 'Team to beat Hear7s'?

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-03-2014, 01:47 AM
I think Collins is fit!

I prefer Kelly Brook.

Ronniekirk
25-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Why isn't this thread merged with 'Team to beat Hear7s'?
Coz no one is that confident we are going to do that .?:confused:

Hibs90
25-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Williams

Forster
Boateng
Nelson
Stevenson

Watmore
Taiwo
Thomson
Cairney

Handling

Collins

Ronniekirk
25-03-2014, 08:53 AM
I think Collins is fit!
He runs around a lot granted but is he fit for Purpose He scored the last time against them when we had set pieces worked on that came off so maybe that's what we stick to as game plan but we had about ten in first half against thistle and we were poor They showed us or rather McGivern showed them how easy it was in second half to score from one

andrew70
25-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Williams

Forster
Boateng
Nelson
Stevenson

Watmore
Taiwo
Thomson
Cairney

Handling

Collins

This team for me. Finally a team with a good shape and players playing in positions they are comfortable with. Although will Watmore be fit?

Unless Butcher would stick by his word and play the youngsters in which case I'd have Black and Horribine in starting. At full back and centre mid respectively.

HTD1875
25-03-2014, 09:00 AM
This thread is a reminder of how bad we actually are at the moment. Butcher has a tough job on his hands here should we stick with the out of form players, change it around again or go with youth?

Ronniekirk
25-03-2014, 09:03 AM
This team for me. Finally a team with a good shape and players playing in positions they are comfortable with. Although will Watmore be fit?
Right now it's a sore bone of contention I wouldn't think Sunderland would agree to risk him as he hasn't put two games together which suggests it's something that one stamp fae steen son or hamill or any other ugly thug will mean it will flare up and the. You are having to sub him Which would be fine if he stats and scores a few before that happens but they will target him early doors.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-03-2014, 07:04 PM
4-4-2 Diamond wide.

GK: Williams

RB: Maybury
CB: Forster
CB: Nelson or Boetang
LB: Stevenson

CDM: Thomson or Taiwo
RM: Watmore (if fit)
LM: Craig
CAM: Stanton/Cairney

ST: Heffernan
ST: Handling

1875M
25-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Murdoch

Forster
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Taiwo
Thomson
Cairney

Handling

Collins

Murdoch put in a great performance against St Johnstone and deserves to keep the gloves. Apparently Hanlon is out the derby so that's why he's not in this team. McGivern at centre back as I don't think Boateng is ready for a game at this speed or intensity. :tbgwa:

S4uzee
25-03-2014, 07:22 PM

Unless Butcher would stick by his word and play the youngsters in which case I'd have Black and Horribine in starting. At full back and centre mid respectively.

Surely Stanton ahead of Handling??

S4uzee
25-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Murdoch

Forster
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Taiwo
Thomson
Cairney

Handling

Collins

Murdoch put in a great performance against St Johnstone and deserves to keep the gloves. Apparently Hanlon is out the derby so that's why he's not in this team. McGivern at centre back as I don't think Boateng is ready for a game at this speed or intensity. :tbgwa:
Like that team but would swap Williams for Murdoch and Stanton for Handling. Would prefer a left footed CB so Mcgivern fits in well. Also didn't like the look of Nelson/Forster when they played against St.Mirren and Celtic

Agree that Boateng should be nowhere near starting team

AlbertK86
25-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Murdoch

Maybury
Forster
Mcgivern
Stevenson

Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
Cairney

Collins
Handling

Subs

Williams
Boateng
Nelson
Taiwo
Craig
Zoubir
Heffernan

Aldo
25-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Really difficult as they really are playing badly at the moment but here goes: Williams Maybury Foster Hanlon (if fit) Stevenson Taiwo Thomson Watmore Stanton Cairney Heffernan Nelson is unfortunately past it, McGivern blames everyone bar himself, Craig watches players go past him, Boateng looks really slow & nervous, Haynes not for me, Collins works hard but no end product, Harris will come good again but needs taken out of the pressure pot at the moment and I don't know about Black or Baptie? Maybury adds some experience, Lewis gives 110%, Taiwo & Thomson should break up their play, Duncan, Sam & Paul are creative and Heff is a goalscorer. Not brilliant but enough to beat THEM. Fingers crossed.

Murdoch
Maybury Forster McGiverm (or Nelson) Lewis

TT. KT
Watmore Cairney Stanton

Collins/Heff

nonshinyfinish
25-03-2014, 09:28 PM
.......................Stevenson

...Stevenson Stevenson Stevenson Stevenson

..................Stevenson Stevenson
Stevenson......................................Ste venson
...........................Stanton

........................nonshinyfinish

:agree:

Spike Mandela
25-03-2014, 09:30 PM

No goals, no assists but plenty of effort then.:cb

nonshinyfinish
25-03-2014, 09:31 PM

I can't promise effort, bit of a wage thief TBH.

yerauldda
26-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Murdoch

Baptie Forster Mcgivern Stevenson

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Craig

Collins

GlenrothesHibee
26-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Murdoch
Maybury Forster McGiverm (or Nelson) Lewis

TT. KT
Watmore Cairney Stanton

Collins/Heff

Like that team

leggeto
26-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Can we burn a jambo flag in the dressing room and get a random yam to come in and rip the piss out of them before the game,that should get them fired up for it

truehibernian
26-03-2014, 11:04 AM

Effort that won a penalty winner by chasing what looked a ball out of play - I'll take that assist again ! (only teasing Spike)

mentalhibee
26-03-2014, 11:06 AM

CB: Nelson/Mcgivern

CM: Thomson
CM: Taiwo

LAM:Cairney
AM:Stanton
RAM:Watmore(if fit)/Harris(bench if Watmore is fit, we need option of pace)

ST:Collins

PeterboroHibee
26-03-2014, 11:10 AM

CB: Nelson/Mcgivern

CM: Thomson
CM: Taiwo

LAM:Cairney
AM:Stanton
RAM:Watmore(if fit)/Harris(bench if Watmore is fit, we need option of pace)

ST:Collins

Provided they play the ball on the ground and through Stanton, that would be my team (with either Heff or Collins up front). I actually think the 3 behind the striker would work really well, they are all technically good players and as long as the ball isnt flying over their heads, they should create chances.

PatHead
26-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Williams

Maybury
Nelson
Foster
McGivern

Watmore
Thomson
Taiwo
Craig

Stanton

Collins

Got to remember Hearts are pants as well and will only play one up front with 2 wide players. The match will be won with a set piece goal. I have put Craig out left in the hope he can recapture some of his St Johnstone form.

silverhibee
26-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Murdoch

Maybury Forster Nelson Stevenson

Stanton Taiwo Thomson Craig

Handling

Collins

we are hibs
26-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Murdoch

Forster
Hanlon
Boateng
Batpie

Taiwo
Thomson

Stanton
Cairney
Watmore

Heffernan

:tbgwa:

jacomo
26-03-2014, 12:31 PM

Don't get me wrong, I like Stevenson, but...

Calum68
26-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Surprised so many have Maybury in their teams. He's a good pro but he's no youngster. I worry that Nicholson (their best player IMO) would be too much for Maybury to handle.

What's your thoughts?

Paloschi
26-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
Stevenson

Taiwo
Thomson
Stanton

Cairney
Watmore

Heffernan

4-3-2-1 - Give Cairney and Watmore total freedom

Brightside
26-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Hanlon is out.

007 Mickey Weir
26-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Maybury will play as Butcher won't give a youngster like Black his first game in such an important match. Could kill their confidence if it goes wrong.

Forster to move into middle to replace Hanlon. Stevenson to Replace McGivern. Collins in for Haynes. Watmore in Craig.

Murdoch

Thomson

Watmore Taiwo Stanton

Heff Collins

Baker9
26-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Maybury will play as Butcher won't give a youngster like Black his first game in such an important match. Could kill their confidence if it goes wrong.

Forster to move into middle to replace Hanlon. Stevenson to Replace McGivern. Collins in for Haynes. Watmore in Craig. Murdoch

Thomson

Watmore Taiwo Stanton

Heff Collins

Not advisable. Both would have difficulty getting about the park.:greengrin This site is great fun, eh?

GreenLake
26-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Williams

Forster Nelson McGivern Boateng

Thomson
Watmore Stevenson
Stanton

Heffernan
Collins

Subs
Taiwo
Cairney
Zoubir
Handling
Harris

TheFamous1875
26-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Right, I've got it!

Murdoch.

Forster. Nelson. McGivern. Maybury.

Taiwo. Thomson.

Stanton. Cairney. Stevenson.

Collins.

Nelson for his experience at CB and his no nonsense attitude, McGivern as he seemed more adept at CB than LB, Maybury at LB because he can play there, he has experience and is (usually) a safe pair of hands and Forster at RB because neither he nor Nelson can play LCB!

Taiwo and Thomson in the middle. Hopefully they can both nullify the hearts' midfield as they seem more than capable to do so.

Stanton on the right as he works hard and could cut in in his left and has more pace than Cairney. Experimental, but could be a masterstroke. I expect Craig to get his game in the middle as he's apparently a good player, and in his 'correct' position could be a threat, but in my opinion Paul Cairney could prove to be much more of a threat behind the striker. I'd start with him and maybe bring Craig on in the CAM role once Cairney tires.

Stevenson on the left as he has the dig needed for derbies. He's best in his natural position and I feel he's the type of player that after not being in the team for a few weeks will break a leg to stay in it. A must for the derby.

Collins up top as he's a workhorse and can come off for Heffernan who has the quality but not the work rate.

I think this is the team I'd go for. If all goes wrong we can change things up. Cairney can go on either wing, Stevenson can go to left back or in the middle, as can Stanton (sans defence) and Maybury can go on either full back berth and Forster can go in the middle. It's a gamble. Thats all we have, but it's a gamble with options.

Aldo
26-03-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm really hoping Watmore is fit. I'd like to see him up against mctattie.

easty
26-03-2014, 06:49 PM
4-3-2-1 - Give Cairney and Watmore total freedom

You cannae go to the PBS, with this squad in this form, and play with 2 players in a free role!

We need to be disciplined not mental.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Williams

Black
Tudur Jones
Forster
Stevenson

Thomson
Taiwo

Watmore or Cairney
Stanton
Craig or Zoubir

Heffernan or Collins

yekimevol
27-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Williams
Tawio Forster Jones McGivern
(Watmore, Harris of Cairney at RM) Stanton Thomson Craig
Handling
Collins

Tried to pick a team that will look to pass the ball and keep it on the deck. Its one thing i have against nelson is when he punts the ball 40 yards up the park instead of to a midfielder. I think its a strong midfield with a few goals in it from Stanton and Craig.

J-C
27-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Williams

Black
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

Taiwo
Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
Cairney

Heff

Stringer
27-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Williams

Forster. TJ. Nelson. Stevenson

Taiwo. McGivern

Cairney. Stanton. Watmore

Collins

nickwhibs
27-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Murdoch

Forster Nelson McGivern Stevenson

Watmore Taiwo Thomson Stanton

Heffernan Collins

As much as there are at least 3 players that I would get rid of in the summer in this XI we don't have much choice. It's too risky to throw in young guys to play at the back in such a big game. I'd be tempted to put Maybury in there but the back four is already scarily slow. McGivern doesn't really deserve a place in the team, but we need to keep some balance at the back and he usually ups his game against hearts. Collins is another one who doesn't exactly deserve to be in there but I think we need someone else up front with the Heff to give him the space to get chances. Worryingly weak team but, on paper, should be enough to beat hearts.

le bill
27-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Williams

Boateng
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

Taiwo
Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
Cairney

Heff

One change to this ...................

Williams

Boateng
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

Taiwo
Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
MESSI

Heff

andrew70
27-03-2014, 03:46 PM
One change to this ...................

Williams

Boateng
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

Taiwo
Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
MESSI

Heff

Haha with that defence behind him even Messi would struggle.

Sean1875
27-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Any news on Watmores fitness? seems like that boy is made of jelly

weonlywon6-2
27-03-2014, 04:51 PM
what ever team we play as long as the players give a sh*t otherwise we will get beat
hearts have a stronger togetherness than hibs which could be the difference on the day

erin go bragh
27-03-2014, 06:16 PM
----------------Williams --------------
Boateng --Nelson--Forster ---Mcgivern
----------------Thomson---------------
Watmore -----Stanton -----Cairney
--------Heffernan ------Collins
Attack them from the first minute to the last .

Ggtth

Mikey09
27-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Draw names oot a hat....

Aldo
27-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Any news on Watmores fitness? seems like that boy is made of jelly

Jelly... The boy took a beating against raith and took a real sore one to his foot.

I really hope he is fit cos I really do think he can make a difference.

Running at McTattie.

Bishop Hibee
27-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Williams

Forster
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Craig
Taiwo
Cairney
Thomson

Collins

We need to get Watmore, Cairney and Craig going forward as much as possible to support Collins.

Ronniekirk
27-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Jelly... The boy took a beating against raith and took a real sore one to his foot.

I really hope he is fit cos I really do think he can make a difference.

Running at McTattie.

T B indicating he could be fit and at least in squad so hopefully he will be skinning McTattie:wink:

Aldo
27-03-2014, 07:00 PM
T B indicating he could be fit and at least in squad to hopefully he will be skinning McTattie:wink:

Fingers crossed he is and he gets to rip McTattie a new one. Front foot from the off very important IMHO.

Get at them from the off and dont give them a minutes peace.

flash
27-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Right 4231 for me.

Williams

Foster
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson

Thomson
Taiwo

Watmore
Stanton
Craig

Heffernan.

Ronniekirk
27-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Fingers crossed he is and he gets to rip McTattie a new one. Front foot from the off very important IMHO.

Get at them from the off and dont give them a minutes peace.

Was at the last one there and it was truly awful game but last two at Easter road we at least showed in spells we could out play them .So we must be due a performance there Fingers crossed right enough though :hibees

Aldo
27-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Was at the last one there and it was truly awful game but last two at Easter road we at least showed in spells we could out play them .So we must be due a performance there Fingers crossed right enough though :hibees

Any sort of victory will do me. Result first and performance 2nd for me on Sunday (not sure this squad could put in a performance) however like you say we should be due one.

Billychaotic182
27-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Williams

Maybury
Nelson
Foster
McGivern

Watmore
Stanton
Craig
Stevenson

Collins
Heff

Such a small midfield we have however

Billychaotic182
27-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Scrap that Craig out Thomson in

TheFamous1875
30-03-2014, 12:01 AM
From what I've saw on here and on the bounce, Maybury's in, Watmore's fit so could be in, Thomson's out and so's Boateng. I'm making my final draft of starting XI and I hope it goes something like this!

Murdoch.

Forster. Nelson. McGivern. Maybury.

Watmore. Taiwo. Stanton. Stevenson.

Cairney.

Collins.

Get intae these Jose Quitongos!!!

HappyHibby93
30-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Right 4231 for me.

Williams

Foster
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson

Thomson
Taiwo

Watmore
Stanton
Craig

Heffernan.

This.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

jimmyboco1875
30-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Williams
Forster Nelson Mcgivern stevenson
Thompson
Watmore Stanton Craig Zoubir
Collins

Brooster
30-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Nobody has even been reasonably close so far.

Speedway
30-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Nobody has even been reasonably close so far.

In that case,

Williams
May bury
Forster
Nelson
Stevenson

Cairney
Jones
Stanton
Watmore

Collins
Heff

flash
30-03-2014, 08:17 AM
How about.
Williams
Forster
Nelson
Mcgivern
Maybury
Watmore
Taiwo
Stanton
Stevenson
Collins
Heffernan

SMAXXA
30-03-2014, 08:35 AM
How about.
Williams
Forster
Nelson
Mcgivern
Maybury
Watmore
Taiwo
Stanton
Stevenson
Collins
Heffernan

Closest yet.... Slight change from that and you may be there :wink:

jimmyboco1875
30-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Nobody has even been reasonably close so far.. Let's have it brooster

TheFamous1875
30-03-2014, 08:39 AM

Swap Cairney for Heffernan?

flash
30-03-2014, 08:47 AM

Heff out either Cairney or Handling in.

Pretty Boy
30-03-2014, 08:59 AM

Handling in for Heffernan?

Onceinawhile
30-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Hope Cairney is starting. His appearances always seem to result in an increase in Hibs' goals.

hibeesathampden
30-03-2014, 09:03 AM

Hopefully Cummings for Heff

Kaiser1962
30-03-2014, 09:03 AM
I am not sure I would start Watmore. or anybody who might be a bit fragile, as he will get kicked at every opportunity. Hearts are going to park up and counter so lets get in their face first and win the battles then win the game. Bring Watmore on for Cairney in 65.

It will not be pretty.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 09:06 AM
I am not sure I would start Watmore. or anybody who might be a bit fragile, as he will get kicked at every opportunity. Hearts are going to park up and counter so lets get in their face first and win the battles then win the game. Bring Watmore on for Cairney in 65. It will not be pretty.

If we stand any chance of beating that mob Watmore has to start. Get him to run at McTattie and rip him a new one.

Kaiser1962
30-03-2014, 09:11 AM
If we stand any chance of beating that mob Watmore has to start. Get him to run at McTattie and rip him a new one.

What do we do when he gets carted after 5? More chance of ripping McHattie after Cairney has battered him for an hour.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 09:15 AM
What do we do when he gets carted after 5?

Unfortunately that's the risk with any player so what's the point of wrapping them in cotton wool.

Ronniekirk
30-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Unfortunately that's the risk with any player so what's the point of wrapping them in cotton wool.

Thats an old wife's tale Aldo .when have you ever actually seen a player wrapped in cotton wool :wink: It will depend how foot is Does he risk him early doors or bring him on to change the game TB s call let's hope he gets it right the laddie could be a hero along with Stanton as I am not relying on any of our misfiring strikers .This could also be day when corners and headed goals come good for us .

Hiber-nation
30-03-2014, 09:28 AM
I am not sure I would start Watmore. or anybody who might be a bit fragile, as he will get kicked at every opportunity. Hearts are going to park up and counter so lets get in their face first and win the battles then win the game. Bring Watmore on for Cairney in 65.

It will not be pretty.

Watmore has to start. I can't remember the last time hearts tried to kick us off the park, maybe when Brellier last started.

Ian Black's no playin :wink:

Aldo
30-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Thats an old wife's tale Aldo .when have you ever actually seen a player wrapped in cotton wool :wink: It will depend how foot is Does he risk him early doors or bring him on to change the game TB s call let's hope he gets it right the laddie could be a hero along with Stanton as I am not relying on any of our misfiring strikers .This could also be day when corners and headed goals come good for us .

You think Ronnie!! Just seen this being delivered at the PBS. ;-)

FWIW I think Collins will score today (or at least I hope he does)

J-C
30-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Can't see us going 2 up top, TB will go with a 4-2-3-1 making us solid in the middle with hopefully Cairney and Watmore out wide, may go with Thomson and Taiwo/OTJ as the 2 holders with Stanton behind Collins in the hole, it's the back 4 that's a worry :confused:

Don't know how match fit Maybury is but he may get torn a new one with the Hertz laddies, same goes for the oh so slow Nelson. I'd go for Black/Forster/McGivern/Stevenson as the back 4 but that's just my preference.

Kaiser1962
30-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Watmore has to start. I can't remember the last time hearts tried to kick us off the park, maybe when Brellier last started.

Ian Black's no playin :wink:

They will target Watmore.

I would.

Hiber-nation
30-03-2014, 09:53 AM
They will target Watmore.

I would.

Hopefully they won't catch him :greengrin

Kaiser1962
30-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Hopefully they won't catch him :greengrin

Lets hope so guys.