PDA

View Full Version : Haynes

hibeesjoe
23-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Just watched the highlights and I hope the filthy little knob never plays for us again. He has been a total failure since he came here. He probably done it on purpose so he doesn't have to embarrass himself against hearts next weekend. He's totally rotten.

Hibs Class
23-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Just watched it. Dirty and unnecessary. Very poor.

Tom Hart RIP
23-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Terrible foul. I notice TB didn't try to defend him.
I thought DW had very good game. Spoke to some St J fans in pub before game and they said he can be excellent but is very inconsistent.
Decent round of applause from Hibs end when subbed.

Dublin07
23-03-2014, 07:58 PM
It was a shocking tackle but calling a hibs player a filthy little knob is shocking. think we should leave the insults to the manky mob from gorgie and support our team.

matty_f
23-03-2014, 07:59 PM
It was a shocking tackle but calling a hibs player a filthy little knob is shocking. think we should leave the insults to the manky mob from gorgie and support our team.

:top marks

B.H.F.C
23-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Just another typical loan signing from an English Lower league. He was decent at home to Ross County for an hour and scored a good goal at Killie. Other than that he's offered nothing.

When you are struggling like we are players doing idiotic things like that is the last thing we need. We'd be as well sending him back to the Notts County reserves.

hibeesjoe
23-03-2014, 08:30 PM

So I should justify his tackle because he plays for hibs? Nah don't think so. Been really unimpressed with Haynes since he came here. If he played for hearts and stamped on a hibs player he would have been called a lot worse than a filthy little knob

CropleyWasGod
23-03-2014, 08:40 PM
So I should justify his tackle because he plays for hibs? Nah don't think so. Been really unimpressed with Haynes since he came here. If he played for hearts and stamped on a hibs player he would have been called a lot worse than a filthy little knob

It's not the tackle that people are asking you to justify, it's the insult.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Criticise the action and not the person. Don't know why the team that he belongs to, or why the league that they are in matters? If posters are getting the hump about players from the lower reaches of the English game then this site will go into meltdown in the close season.

Unseen work
23-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Absolute no defending of a player that does that. Inexcusable

SaulGoodman
23-03-2014, 09:09 PM

If Griffiths or a player you liked stamped on a player would you call them that?

Can't remember too many people calling Ivan a 'filthy little knob'

hibeesjoe
23-03-2014, 09:10 PM
2 people have asked me too justify it but I won't apologise about the insult. Haynes knew what he was doing plus he has been rotten since he came here. I really hope he's not the type of player that appears at Hibs next season.

Jonnyboy
23-03-2014, 09:14 PM
2 people have asked me too justify it but I won't apologise about the insult. Haynes knew what he was doing plus he has been rotten since he came here. I really hope he's not the type of player that appears at Hibs next season.

Devil's advocate here. If he'd been a goalscoring success since he arrived would you still call him that?

Michael
23-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Collins played well in league 1 and struggled in the premiership.

So, its fairly unsurprising that a struggling league 1 player hasn't made an impact for us.

Diclonius
23-03-2014, 09:26 PM
To be honest if you sign a player from a League One club on loan (ON LOAN) then you shouldn't really expect much.

Jonnyboy
23-03-2014, 09:27 PM
To be honest if you sign a player from a League One club on loan (ON LOAN) then you shouldn't really expect much.

What, like Griffiths you mean? :wink:

Hermit Crab
23-03-2014, 09:30 PM

Hehe. Touché.

Scouse Hibee
23-03-2014, 09:31 PM

Nah just 20 odd goals.

Diclonius
23-03-2014, 09:33 PM

Wolves were in the Championship both seasons we had him.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-03-2014, 09:36 PM
He is pish IMO.

PISTOL1875
23-03-2014, 09:36 PM
He is a filthy little knob and I also hope I never have the mis-fortune of seeing him in a HIbs jersey ever again..

The_Horde
23-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Ivan sproule done nastier in his time and I don't remember anyone calling him disgusting/filthy etc.

Think a lot of people on here have a hard on for DW or something.

matty_f
23-03-2014, 11:48 PM
He is a filthy little knob and I also hope I never have the mis-fortune of seeing him in a HIbs jersey ever again..

Stay classy.

Centre Hawf
23-03-2014, 11:55 PM
It's not the tackle that people are asking you to justify, it's the insult.

Anyone who does what he did has filthy knob like qualities.