PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Hibs!

Dashing Bob S
23-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Against all odds and expectations to the contrary, we've somehow contrived to maneuver ourselves into a imminently beatable position against a Hearts team who, even if they were still allowed to spend other people's money, literally couldn't buy themselves a point.

To be the sole SPL side in any danger whatsoever of losing to Hearts at Tynecastle really is some achievement.

I'm still utterly perplexed as to how we've managed this. We really do seem to possess a peculiar sort of brilliance.

Centre Hawf
23-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Against all odds and expectations to the contrary, we've somehow contrived to maneuver ourselves into a imminently beatable position against a Hearts team who, even if they were still allowed to spend other people's money, literally couldn't buy themselves a point.

To be the sole SPL side in any danger whatsoever of losing to Hearts at Tynecastle really is some achievement.

I'm still utterly perplexed as to how we've managed this. We really do seem to possess a peculiar sort of brilliance.

No matter how low they sink we're already there at the bottom to meet them

kdhibees1
23-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Jeezo. And there was me thinking I had a bad hangover!!

edinburghhibee
23-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Against all odds and expectations to the contrary, we've somehow contrived to maneuver ourselves into a imminently beatable position against a Hearts team who, even if they were still allowed to spend other people's money, literally couldn't buy themselves a point. To be the sole SPL side in any danger whatsoever of losing to Hearts at Tynecastle really is some achievement. I'm still utterly perplexed as to how we've managed this. We really do seem to possess a peculiar sort of brilliance.

Will this fit on one of the message boards in the tunnel???

Wasters hurry up and get this season finished and **** off!!!

lapsedhibee
23-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Event: If Hibs beat Hearts they are relegated. Hibs do not beat Hearts.
Banderson: Hearts stay up!