PDA

View Full Version : Tbgawa

JCHibby
22-03-2014, 08:23 PM
For those going to Tynie next week support the manager, the players may have given up the ghost but let's make sure we keep backing this manager, next year will be very different!

Gus Fring
22-03-2014, 08:24 PM
:top marks

The players might not care right now but we need to make sure Terry doesn't go the same way.

Nando™
22-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Terry is the man that will turn this club around.

JCHibby
22-03-2014, 08:33 PM

Green n white army!!

The Sea-gull
22-03-2014, 08:37 PM
No danger Terry will give up and I won't be giving up on him. Not just yet anyway! I suspect some of the losers he is forced to field every week have chucked it though. Said it at the time and will say it again now, the way the January window went spoke hugely about the boards disregard for this season and general lack of ambition. We could have pushed the boat out a little more and had we done that we may have had a cup semi and a top 6 place to look forward to both of which would have gone some way to covering any outlay in January.

seven nowt
22-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I won't put my faith in him until he proves to me that he deserves it.

ionahibby
22-03-2014, 08:52 PM

This.
Butcher seems to be some messiah on here! Certain Hibs managers over the years have better records than butcher so far yet received and still receive criticism. Mixu yogi etc. my patience is staring to wear thin with butcher!

JCHibby
22-03-2014, 08:54 PM
This.
Butcher seems to be some messiah on here! Certain Hibs managers over the years have better records than butcher so far yet received and still receive criticism. Mixu yogi etc. my patience is staring to wear thin with butcher!

Great let's sack him - keep the guys that have been under performing for hibs for years, that seems like a much better plan than trusting a manager who has proven spl experience and played international football...... WOOSH

Kato
22-03-2014, 08:55 PM
my patience is staring to wear thin with butcher!

Which tells more about your patience than it does Butcher's suitability for the job.

theonlywayisup
22-03-2014, 08:59 PM

:Awright!:

What next if not, another manager? The downward spiral continues.

hibsbollah
22-03-2014, 09:03 PM

This is how agnosticism starts :rolleyes:

ionahibby
22-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Which tells more about your patience than it does Butcher's suitability for the job.

So will butcher still be suitable for the job if we end up 11th or worse still actually lose the playoff? How will your patience be then? Could you see us beating a 1st div team at the moment?

Kato
22-03-2014, 09:30 PM
So will butcher still be suitable for the job if we end up 11th or worse still actually lose the playoff? How will your patience be then? Could you see us beating a 1st div team at the moment?

Yes.

Fine.

No.

ehf
22-03-2014, 09:33 PM

He already has; he (and Malpas) has demotivated and demoralised the players, and boggered about with team selections, formations and tactics to the point where they have zero confidence and no team spirit whatsoever.

Hiber-nation
22-03-2014, 09:44 PM
He already has; he (and Malpas) has demotivated and demoralised the players, and boggered about with team selections, formations and tactics to the point where they have zero confidence and no team spirit whatsoever.

Aye, we really were on the way to great things before Butcher arrived :rolleyes:

theonlywayisup
22-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Geez. I really despair. Fans turning on Butcher after a few games. He has been dealt a poor hand. He needs time to turn it around.

I really have had enough of Hibs. Would rather go and play golf. But that is not Butcher's fault. He is our best hope for the future. Give him time!

SmashinGlass
22-03-2014, 10:30 PM

We can't end up worse than 11th. The yams have 8 games left and we are 28 points clear of them

Eyrie
22-03-2014, 11:17 PM

This.

So where would the two of you put your faith? In the players? In Petrie?

Viva_Palmeiras
23-03-2014, 09:37 AM
This zen filter is great!

Hibernia&Alba
23-03-2014, 10:06 AM
For those going to Tynie next week support the manager, the players may have given up the ghost but let's make sure we keep backing this manager, next year will be very different!

I say this every time I re-new my season ticket, only to be witness the same nonsense time after time. It really is long past time for Hibs to deliver. This can't go on.

Eyrie
23-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Is that a private joke? :wink:

seven nowt
23-03-2014, 07:17 PM
This is how agnosticism starts :rolleyes:

Oh shut up. Taking the moral high ground when you know fine well that Hibs have been **** for 6 years now.

seven nowt
23-03-2014, 07:22 PM
So where would the two of you put your faith? In the players? In Petrie?

I can't speak for ionahibby

But for me, certainly not Rod Petrie. He's been the common denominator in all this. I'll support the club but my faith will go to somewhere/someone that proves to me that they deserve it.

sleeping giant
23-03-2014, 07:58 PM

:hilarious

Typical though.

I would love it if we all were chanting TBGAWA at Tynie to show TB that we are behind him and also to let the players know they cannot influence another management change.

weonlywon6-2
23-03-2014, 08:08 PM
This.

it has been said many times but the players he has to chose from are poor,sadly its that simple