Greencore
22-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Anyone listening in to this?

LancsHibs
22-03-2014, 05:53 PM
No what's it saying?

truehibernian
22-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Is it Beeb sticking it to Hibs and Aberdeen to move to English Premiership they're that good ?

If so, nah, old old news.

Greencore
22-03-2014, 05:54 PM
No what's it saying?
Right now? Talking about the play off's and mentioned us being crap and that we could get sucked into it. "Imagine if it was hibs, are you feeling lucky punk" ... as always they are wanting the fans views.

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Right now? Talking about the play off's and mentioned us being crap and that we could get sucked into it. "Imagine if it was hibs, are you feeling lucky punk" ... as always they are wanting the fans views.

They're a bunch of pricks and sound like they want us to fall into the play offs.

Golden Bear
22-03-2014, 05:57 PM
No what's it saying?

Cranking up the pressure on Hibs, referring to their recent poor form and the possibilities that we're going to be drawn in to the play off battle.

Greencore
22-03-2014, 05:57 PM
They're a bunch of pricks and sound like they want us to fall into the play offs.
Yep, spot on mate.

Springbank
22-03-2014, 06:00 PM
They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't pose the question - we've identified it as a possibility for a while.

This week would be a good week for us all to put the past behind us, just for one week, and focus all our energies, positively, on achieving one result that will go down in history

These players have a great week to look forward to if they can focus

LaMotta
22-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I like off the ball. They take the piss out of whoever deserves it, and right now we deserve it.

Coco Bryce
22-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Is the hibs fan on at the moment who's saying we are garbage talking pish also?

ozzie
22-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Difference is They are willing us to be in that play off spot and have worked out exactly what needs to happen in each remaining game for this to happen. They dis not do this for any other of the bottom 6 teams. There enthusiasm on this subject was just a bit to strong for my liking today.

sleeping giant
22-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Are they not telling the truth ?
Are we really that precious that we can't stand the truth ?

AFKA5814_Hibs
Cranking up the pressure on Hibs, referring to their recent poor form and the possibilities that we're going to be drawn in to the play off battle.

They've got a point. There are 5 teams in the mix for the play off spot and we're one of them. We've got 7 games to play and I really wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win any of them. Maybe a couple of draws after the split which might just be enough if we're lucky.

Hibercelona

Nothing wrong with them telling the truth about the mess we're in. But they seem to have a very smug attitude towards it. It's as if they just can't wait for it to happen,

They may as well be saying "5-1 lol lol lol" on the air for an hour.

ozzie
22-03-2014, 06:05 PM
They are welcome to say we are pish as we are but there interest in how to get us into 2nd bottom spot is a bit unhealthy

sleeping giant
22-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Nothing wrong with them telling the truth about the mess we're in. But they seem to have a very smug attitude towards it. It's as if they just can't wait for it to happen,

P1sh. We are supposed to be one of the bigger clubs in Scotland.
We are in turmoil and it would be huge news if we were in the play offs.

LaMotta
22-03-2014, 06:08 PM
They are welcome to say we are pish as we are but there interest in how to get us into 2nd bottom spot is a bit unhealthy

They have to talk about something why not that? We are the biggest club in the bottom 6, we are in freefall, and the thought of us being relegated makes for a good story for anyone who isn't a Hibs fan.

I dont see the problem with it.

down-the-slope
I like off the ball. They take the piss out of whoever deserves it, and right now we deserve it.

:agree: indeed - and there healthy lack of bowing to the authorities and those who other sycophantic's suck up to is refreshing

stoneyburn hibs

Nope, well said Iain spoke the truth and spoke well.

Golden Bear
22-03-2014, 06:09 PM

I thought the guy was spot on in everything he said.

DaveF
22-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Supposed to be but the reality tells a different story.

Since the Premier Division was started in 75/76 we have finished higher than 5th a grand total of 8 times.

Greencore
22-03-2014, 06:13 PM
The typical Aberdeen fan calling in right now:cb

sleeping giant
22-03-2014, 06:14 PM

Since the Premier Division was started in 75/76 we have finished higher than 5th a grand total of 8 times.

That is staggering.
I did not realise that.

LaMotta
22-03-2014, 06:14 PM
:agree: indeed - and there healthy lack of bowing to the authorities and those who other sycophantic's suck up to is refreshing

:agree:

HibsNutter
22-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Heard the following: "hibs are rubbish", "hibs aren't going to beat anyone". Brilliant punditry.

emerald green
22-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Difference is They are willing us to be in that play off spot and have worked out exactly what needs to happen in each remaining game for this to happen. They dis not do this for any other of the bottom 6 teams. There enthusiasm on this subject was just a bit to strong for my liking today.

Spot on mate. They would love that to happen to Hibs. :agree:

sleeping giant
22-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Heard the following: "hibs are rubbish", "hibs aren't going to beat anyone". Brilliant punditry.

Are Hibs not rubbish? Who do you think we will beat?
:-)

RIP
22-03-2014, 06:18 PM

My wee brother IanfaeClerrie - not all of the family talk sheight

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 06:19 PM

They're even talking about what songs Hearts should be playing on the tannoy next weekend. :rolleyes:

They're desperate for us to fall into the play off place, it's so blatant.

Coco Bryce
22-03-2014, 06:21 PM

I agree 100% with everything he said also. My dig was at people who thought we were untouchable regarding criticism.

sleeping giant
22-03-2014, 06:21 PM
They're even talking about what songs Hearts should be playing on the tannoy next weekend. :rolleyes:

Fair doos mate. I'm not listening to it. Currently watching Ben and Hollies little kingdom :-)

mentalhibee
22-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Pump the Jambos next week and that'll shut them up.

Glory Lurker
22-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Caught the first three or four minutes of them talking about us and didn't disagree with anything they said.

blackpoolhibs
22-03-2014, 06:31 PM

Every one of your posts are about how bad we are, yet when the national media talk about it, they are a bunch of pricks.

Oh the irony. :faf:

yeezus.
22-03-2014, 06:33 PM
The typical Aberdeen fan calling in right now:cb

Oh dear, are they talking about how they are going to contend for the title next year!?

stoneyburn hibs
22-03-2014, 06:33 PM
My wee brother IanfaeClerrie - not all of the family talk sheight

Tell him thanks from me, for telling it like it is and how most of us feel.

stoneyburn hibs
22-03-2014, 06:35 PM
I agree 100% with everything he said also. My dig was at people who thought we were untouchable regarding criticism.

Yep I know what you were alluding to.

Golden Bear
22-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Tell him thanks from me, for telling it like it is and how most of us feel.

Tell him a place on the Board awaits.

CropleyWasGod
22-03-2014, 06:41 PM

Give them some credit.

They were talking about a charity fundraising scheme that they've been discussing with Scott Wilson. As I heard it, they are inviting Hibs' fans to suggest songs for SW to play next Sunday, in return for donations.

Pretty good idea IMO. Shows a bit of class, as well as a sense of humour.

I heard no desperation. Just decency.

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Every one of your posts are about how bad we are, yet when the national media talk about it, they are a bunch of pricks.

Oh the irony. :faf:

Once again, you completely overlook the point of a post I make.

As I stated in another post in this thread, I don't have a problem with honesty in the media. In fact, i'd rather they were more honest, more often.

Whats bothering me is the general smugness from them regarding our situation. They couldn't possibly be more happier about it.

They weren't anywhere near as smug when they found out that Hearts were getting a 15 point deduction for cheating.

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Give them some credit.

They were talking about a charity fundraising scheme that they've been discussing with Scott Wilson. As I heard it, they are inviting Hibs' fans to suggest songs for SW to play next Sunday, in return for donations.

To be honest, I never heard that part, as I stopped listening in. I agree, that if this is for charity, then fair play.

A bit strange though how there are talks about using this as a funding raising oppurtunity, yet we sack our own DJ just for playing taxman. Very odd.

stoneyburn hibs
22-03-2014, 06:48 PM

As I stated in another post in this thread, I don't have a problem with honesty in the media. In fact, i'd rather they were more honest, more often.

Whats bothering me is the general smugness from them regarding our situation. They couldn't possibly be more happier about it.

They weren't anywhere near as smug when they found out that Hearts were getting a 15 point deduction for cheating.

They told it like it is, you said it yourself. Nothing more and certainly no smugness. Let it go man.

emerald green
22-03-2014, 06:48 PM

Agreed again mate. The p***** in the media in this country have little or no love for Hibernian FC. Never have done. Be in no doubt about that.

Elephant Stone
22-03-2014, 06:49 PM
To be honest, I never heard that part, as I stopped listening in. .

Insight King strikes again.

:hilarious

That's me done for the evening, crack on.

blackpoolhibs
22-03-2014, 06:54 PM

Someone take his ****in shovel off him.

PLEASE.

Alfred E Newman
22-03-2014, 06:57 PM
I thought the guy was spot on in everything he said.

:agree: He said exactly what just about every Hibs fan is thinking.

Spike Mandela
22-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Give them some credit.

My request is in.........

http://youtu.be/R_Dec9Tu3BU

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Someone take his ****in shovel off him.

PLEASE.

Don't worry, i'm not digging your grave yet old man. :cb

blackpoolhibs
22-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Don't worry, i'm not digging your grave yet old man. :cb

You have dug enough holes to bury every poster on here and those on Kickback, young boy.:spammy:

Torto7062
22-03-2014, 07:27 PM

thank **** I dinnae suffer from Wee Team
Syndrome....SHOCKING STAT

clerriehibs
22-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Give them some credit.

That pruck wilson wonn't play any song a Hibs fan suggests that can be interpreted as poking fun at hertz, so if there's any 'humour', it'll be anti Hibs.

CropleyWasGod
22-03-2014, 07:55 PM
That pruck wilson wonn't play any song a Hibs fan suggests that can be interpreted as poking fun at hertz, so if there's any 'humour', it'll be anti Hibs.

Why not? It was he who suggested it.

Try him.

RIP
22-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Tell him a place on the Board awaits.

Ian was one of twenty supporters I invited to the meeting that launched LWT. Almost all 20 were board critics. Our mission was to find out what was going on behind the scenes and hold management to account.

Ian asked what was their strategy for the club. Their answer was to compete at the top end of the league. Ian said wasn't that the target for the team?

The supporters present were stunned. It showed us what we had suspected for years.

No vision, culture, strategy or plan for THE CLUB.

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2014, 01:41 PM

That's Hibs.net is it not?

What else would they do if they wanted to talk about Hibs? Maybe you are a bit thin skinned?

Come on mate, it can't have been that bad.

Spot on mate. They would love that to happen to Hibs. :agree:

Embarrassed to be a Hibs fan on the back of these comments. We see far worse on our fans forum, yet it's too much for you to take if a show that is set up to rip teams does it.

You all really need to grow up a bit, and realise the world doesn't owe us a living.

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2014, 01:46 PM

Wtf?

To be honest, I never heard that part, as I stopped listening in. I agree, that if this is for charity, then fair play.

A bit strange though how there are talks about using this as a funding raising oppurtunity, yet we sack our own DJ just for playing taxman. Very odd.

I mean, wtf?

Agreed again mate. The p***** in the media in this country have little or no love for Hibernian FC. Never have done. Be in no doubt about that.

Wtff?

You have dug enough holes to bury every poster on here and those on Kickback, young boy.:spammy:

:not worth

How would a Hibs fan define humour?

Why not? It was he who suggested it.

Try him.

He's a pruck, end uf.

Hibercelona
23-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Wtf? I mean, wtf? Wtff?

It's what i've came to expect from you these days tbh.

Keith_M
23-03-2014, 01:55 PM
They have to talk about something why not that? We are the biggest club in the bottom 6, we are in freefall, and the thought of us being relegated makes for a good story for anyone who isn't a Hibs fan.

I dont see the problem with it.

Have you forgotten that the Giant, Humongous Big Team are currently bottom of the bottom six.

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2014, 01:56 PM
It's what i've came to expect from you these days tbh.

Any chance of a reference? I've been offered a job at Off the Ball.

But seriously, sanctimonious whining about a comedy programme satirising a legitimate target, makes me sorry to be a football supporter.

Paxman, said football was "the game that epitomises hatred, like no other". Have to say I agree with him. The comments on here reflect badly on the people that have made them.

There is little, or no, evidence to show the media have it in for Hibs. There is plenty of evidence on Hibs.net, that some posters can't draw the line between their thoughts and fact.

Then again, what is an objective measure for smugness?