PDA

View Full Version : Forget Relegation derby Hibs we NEED 3 pts today!

Stantons Angel
22-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Today may be the most important game of our season and if the players and us fans dont get our focus right we will be condemned to the next few months of dreary non competitive football games.

Although i appreciate how significant next weeks game is to us all, we really need to turn our attention to getting this team through today and coming home with those three points.

Its not going to be an easy game, never is up there, but hopefully Butcher will have them prepared mentally for this game. Their minds cant afford to scoff and laugh at the prospect of winning next week. Its this week we have to concentrate on.

You the supporters are paramount if keeping the team going through the 90 mins today, we must concentrate on getting a win as well as the team needs to do.

Being a long time Hibs supporter i am used to the ups and downs of following my club and somehow i have stuck with them through thick and thin. Just as many of you have too.

PLEASE try and put over your support today in numbers turning up and making noise today, next weeks game will look after its self its today the team, the club and supporters need to unite.

Here's to getting those three points today, we need them! GGTTH1

greenpaper55
22-03-2014, 09:31 AM
:top marksHuge game today which if we win will probably keep us safe from the play offs, i doubt we can reach the top six but it would give supporters and players a huge lift going in to the derby.

Borderhibbie76
22-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Couldn't agree more...forget the yams for today...they are already a goner...massive match today come on hibees tbgawa

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Diclonius
22-03-2014, 10:38 AM
How far ahead of us are St Johnstone?

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-03-2014, 11:02 AM
4 points behind Saints. They have goal difference on their side too. Huge game today though, for top 6 prospects and also for avoiding the play off. Would be a huge confidence boost going into the derby as well. Boy, do those players need some confidence!!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Well said. Too many threads about the yams these days, sick of seeing them and couldn't give a **** about them. We need to concentrate on today and take each game as it comes! Three points today please Hibs, please don't let us down today, we will back you to the hills as always, just retutn the favour eh?! :agree:

GGTTH

chrisski33
22-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Today may be the most important game of our season and if the players and us fans dont get our focus right we will be condemned to the next few months of dreary non competitive football games.

Although i appreciate how significant next weeks game is to us all, we really need to turn our attention to getting this team through today and coming home with those three points.

Its not going to be an easy game, never is up there, but hopefully Butcher will have them prepared mentally for this game. Their minds cant afford to scoff and laugh at the prospect of winning next week. Its this week we have to concentrate on.

You the supporters are paramount if keeping the team going through the 90 mins today, we must concentrate on getting a win as well as the team needs to do.

Being a long time Hibs supporter i am used to the ups and downs of following my club and somehow i have stuck with them through thick and thin. Just as many of you have too.

PLEASE try and put over your support today in numbers turning up and making noise today, next weeks game will look after its self its today the team, the club and supporters need to unite.

Here's to getting those three points today, we need them! GGTTH1

Hear hear! Dunno how safe we are really from the play off games! If rather laugh at hearts when we know we are safe. Hope we win today but doubt we will sadly

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Anyone got a rough idea of how many we are taking through?

rcarter1
22-03-2014, 11:40 AM
If theres 11 players on the park that want to win, then thats good enough for me. Go Hibs Go!:flag:

Hibernia&Alba
22-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Will live commentary be available anywhere?

Mikey
22-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Well said. Too many threads about the yams these days, sick of seeing them and couldn't give a **** about them.

It's what people want to talk about. If they didn't want to talk about them then the discussions wouldn't be here.

Dashing Bob S
22-03-2014, 12:00 PM
I'm exceptionally relaxed about today's game, feeling that we pretty much just have to show up to bag the three points. After a long, hard season and a cold harsh winter, you could forgive players for taking their foot of the gas and maybe thinking ahead to sun-kissed beaches, and the scantily-clad lovelies who adorn them, the paella and wino.

That said, I believe complacency might be our biggest enemy today and we must strive to avoid 'falling asleep at the wheel.'

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-03-2014, 12:14 PM
It's what people want to talk about. If they didn't want to talk about them then the discussions wouldn't be here.

Aye, but theres far too many threads about them. It's getting boring now, it's as if some people are obsessed with the gunts. Theres already enough threads about Hearts but people insist in making more pointless threads about them.

OsloHibs
22-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Also agree. All I care about is Hibs and we need 3 points today for sure.

Saorsa
22-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Aye, but theres far too many threads about them. It's getting boring now, it's as if some people are obsessed with the gunts. Theres already enough threads about Hearts but people insist in making more pointless threads about them.They are clearly marked, feel free no tae read them and stop trying tae tell other people what they can and cannae post. :aok:

p.s. you've just diverted another thread off topic and on tae the yams. :wink:

:flag: 'mon the Hibs :flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-03-2014, 12:42 PM
They are clearly marked, feel free no tae read them and stop trying tae tell other people what they can and cannae post. :aok:

p.s. you've just diverted another thread off topic and on tae the yams. :wink:

:flag: 'mon the Hibs :flag:

Not trying to tell people what to. Just saying, it is extremely annoying. Opinios eh? :wink:

Saorsa
22-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Not trying to tell people what to. Just saying, it is extremely annoying. Opinios eh?and I'm just saying you dinnae have tae read it. :wink:

WestEndHibee
22-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Aye, but theres far too many threads about them. It's getting boring now, it's as if some people are obsessed with the gunts. Theres already enough threads about Hearts but people insist in making more pointless threads about them.

As you're quick to point out to someone who criticises your threads, If you don't like them why read them? :confused:

Edit: DD beat me to it

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Good job turning a non-Hearts thread into a Hearts thread folks. :applause:

Back on topic - We need to start picking up the points. Even if we only manage to take 1 point out of todays game, it would still go far in keeping us away from the play off spot.

Pretty Boy
22-03-2014, 12:52 PM

If you have something you are desperate to say about something that doesn't involve Hearts then you are welcomd to start your own threads.

The administration stuff bores me now, unless they actually go pop, so I just never read the 'mega thread' anymore.

Saorsa
22-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Good job turning a non-Hearts thread into a Hearts thread folks. :applause:

Back on topic - We need to start picking up the points. Even if we only manage to take 1 point out of todays game, it would still go far in keeping us away from the play off spot.Only one person did that.

whiskyhibby
22-03-2014, 12:55 PM
It's a very good point , hence my reason to reverse my original decision not to attend today, this is a crunch game for us

Hibercelona
22-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Only one person did that.

By replying, you and others are keeping the topic of this thread away from it's purpose.

Can we not just ignore one comment and keep the thread on topic?

Saorsa
22-03-2014, 01:01 PM
By replying, you and others are keeping the topic of this thread away from it's purpose.

Can we not just ignore one comment and keep the thread on topic?you also commented on it, when you could have ignored it and only posted the 2nd part of your post. :wink:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Lets get it back on topic!

MON THE HIBEEEEEEES

kdhibees1
22-03-2014, 01:11 PM

GreenLake
22-03-2014, 01:14 PM

1902. :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-03-2014, 01:14 PM

:aok:

Saorsa
22-03-2014, 01:15 PM
13500:greengrin