PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs Budget

Chump
20-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Right....I would like someone to clear something up!!

I see a lot of people on here posting about Hibs budget this and players salary that......is this actually public knowledge from accounts made available or pure speculation from your mate in the pub?

What makes fans convinced that we are actually a club with a budget available to the manager that a) competes and b) surpasses other clubs??

If it is available which clubs are we in direct competition with and who do we surpass?

jakeshibs
20-03-2014, 05:41 PM
don't know any details but do recognize that we are the only team apart from Smeltic actually able to pay money for players ie buy them! no other club has spent that kind of money . we are always making funds available for the manager and TB has already been informed by RP of his budget,it was part of his signing.

hope that helps.

Peevemor
20-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Right....I would like someone to clear something up!!

I see a lot of people on here posting about Hibs budget this and players salary that......is this actually public knowledge from accounts made available or pure speculation from your mate in the pub?

What makes fans convinced that we are actually a club with a budget available to the manager that a) competes and b) surpasses other clubs??

If it is available which clubs are we in direct competition with and who do we surpass?

Most clubs, in their annual accounts, publish details of their 'football' expenditure. Outwith the OF and Ha-hearts, Hibs are generally among the top spenders.