PDA

View Full Version : Kicks For Kids Fundraiser 2014/15 - 52 Season Tickets Bought So Far

Mikey
20-03-2014, 03:03 PM
You may recall in previous years Hibs.net has raised funds to buy Kicks for Kids season tickets. With your help, approximately 160 season tickets have been purchased and many more children have attended Easter Road who wouldn’t normally be able to. An additional bonus is that the amount collected has contributed to the funds available to the Manager.

In conjunction with the excellent Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/) initiative, which also raises money for Kicks for Kids, Hibs.net are running this scheme again for season 2014/15. So, what does this mean? Well, all monies raised on this site will now be pooled with those collected by Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/), in order to keep things simple. So, if you provide the funds, we'll do the donkey work and sort out the administration.

Each Kicks for Kids season ticket costs £75 so if you would like to make a donation towards this, hibs.net and Leith Links are making it as easy as possible for you.

Payment can be made on a one-off basis or as a regular commitment by PayPal, Direct Debit, standing order or cheque:

*PayPal

leithlinks@live.co.uk

Direct Debit/standing order/cheque

Please PM FranckSuzy or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more information. Just £6.25 a month will pay for one KfK season ticket…

*Please note that these payment details are for Kicks for Kids season tickets only and should NOT be used for any payments to hibs.net.

The beauty of this scheme is that you don't have to donate as much as £75! All the money raised will be pooled and we'll buy as many Kicks for Kids season tickets as possible but perhaps the minimum donation could be set at £5?

We'll run this until the first home game of the season as the club will then have time to make sure they can get the children along to the first match at Easter Road.

Hibs.net will get the ball rolling with a donation of £500

Tickets Bought So Far - 52

KdyHby
20-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Fantastic scheme, I chipped into .net's contribution last season, and contribute monthly to Leith Links via standing order. Well done .net with the generous kick start, I know how much pleasure the kids get out of it. Plus there's the added benefit of the money going to the manager's signing fund.

If the gunts can get 7k+ contributing to their black hole, I'd hope that we could get good numbers signing up for this.

FranckSuzy
20-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Fantastic scheme, I chipped into .net's contribution last season, and contribute monthly to Leith Links via standing order. Well done .net with the generous kick start, I know how much pleasure the kids get out of it. Plus there's the added benefit of the money going to the manager's signing fund.

If the gunts can get 7k+ contributing to their black hole, I'd hope that we could get good numbers signing up for this.

Thanks very much for your continued support :aok:

Jonnyboy
20-03-2014, 07:16 PM

As do I and I consider it money well spent. These kids will form part of the next generation of Hibs supporters and would not otherwise be in a position to attend matches. Well done to dot net and to Leith Links :aok:

FranckSuzy
20-03-2014, 10:15 PM
As do I and I consider it money well spent. These kids will form part of the next generation of Hibs supporters and would not otherwise be in a position to attend matches. Well done to dot net and to Leith Links :aok:

Thanks very much for all you have done so far, John :thumbsup:

Eric
21-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Suzy I am delighted that you and Mikey have got together on this. Your combined effort should provide what I would call the "Wow Factor". And Suzy you have a Leith Links e-mail requesting that you set up my Direct Debit.:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
21-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Suzy I am delighted that you and Mikey have got together on this. Your combined effort should provide what I would call the "Wow Factor". And Suzy you have a Leith Links e-mail requesting that you set up my Direct Debit.:thumbsup:

Many thanks Eric :agree: Reply sent :aok:

FranckSuzy
24-03-2014, 11:24 AM
A very generous donation was received today from a .net poster :thumbsup: The total will be updated when the admins have the time #forthekids

Mikey
25-03-2014, 12:09 PM
That's us up to 9. Thanks to all those who have contributed so far.

FranckSuzy
26-03-2014, 09:04 PM

FranckSuzy
27-03-2014, 10:56 PM
That's us now got enough cash donated for 10 KfK STs :thumbsup: Another .netter has also now signed up for a DD :agree: Many thanks to all of the generous Hibbies out there. GGTTH.

Mikey
28-03-2014, 07:12 AM

:nanafunk:

#FromTheCapital
28-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Il be signing up today for this. Great idea everyone who can afford should get involved

FranckSuzy
28-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Il be signing up today for this. Great idea everyone who can afford should get involved

Thank you :not worth GGTTH

FranckSuzy
28-03-2014, 10:52 AM

Couldn't have put it any better myself. By donating, you help children who wouldn't normally be able to go to games due to family/financial problems AND help your club. It's a no-brainer, as Kevin Bacon would say :agree:

Edit: Another poster has just signed up for a Direct Debit :wink: :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
28-03-2014, 07:33 PM

This :agree:

FranckSuzy
28-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Thanks to the .net poster who gave me a cash donation this evening. This, along with other donations received today, now brings us up to 11 KfK STs from .netters alone:thumbsup:

Gerard
28-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Thanks to the .net poster who gave me a cash donation this evening. This, along with other donations received today, now brings us up to 11 KfK STs :thumbsup:

:top marks

#FromTheCapital
28-03-2014, 09:11 PM
I know it's already been mentioned but:
The beauty of this scheme is that the money is helping in two ways:
1.Kids who wouldn't be able to normally go to the football every other Saturday now can.
2. The money is going directly towards financially supporting the team we all love.

Compare this to the (admittedly well subscribed) foundation of hearts scheme. All money they raise through donations is to repay a wealthy business woman after she attempts to rescue a club living well beyond their means for many years.

I've read loads of posters on here ask why hibs don't have a monthly contribution scheme. Well here it is... Wallets Oot!

FranckSuzy
28-03-2014, 10:14 PM
I know it's already been mentioned but:
The beauty of this scheme is that the money is helping in two ways:
1.Kids who wouldn't be able to normally go to the football every other Saturday now can.
2. The money is going directly towards financially supporting the team we all love.

Compare this to the (admittedly well subscribed) foundation of hearts scheme. All money they raise through donations is to repay a wealthy business woman after she attempts to rescue a club living well beyond their means for many years.

I've read loads of posters on here ask why hibs don't have a monthly contribution scheme. Well here it is... Wallets Oot!

:thumbsup: :agree:

FranckSuzy
28-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Up to 12 now :thumbsup: :not worth

Mikey
29-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Any more for this just now?

Mikey
29-03-2014, 09:08 PM

:aok:

FranckSuzy
29-03-2014, 09:39 PM

17 now :wink: :thumbsup:

Sherlock Jones
01-04-2014, 11:49 AM
http://grahamjones.unihosting.co.uk/hibsnet/kfkll.jpg

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 11:50 AM
http://grahamjones.unihosting.co.uk/hibsnet/kfkll.jpg

Is that a maroon ball? :tee hee: :thumbsup:

Sherlock Jones
01-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Is that a maroon ball? :tee hee: :thumbsup:

Aye the kids found it in the Water of Leith :greengrin

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Aye the kids found it in the Water of Leith :greengrin

Nice one :greengrin

Seveno
01-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Could we get an update on some of the worthy causes that benefit from the scheme? Perhaps some feedback from the kids. It might encourage others to donate.

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Could we get an update on some of the worthy causes that benefit from the scheme? Perhaps some feedback from the kids. It might encourage others to donate.

No problem :aok: This is the first joint venture between Hibs.net and Leith Links but previously .net have posted letters they've received on here and there's a page full of thank you letters on the LL website. I will provide an update on all of the groups who've received tickets from LL later today but the recipients of next season's tickets have still to be finalised. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 04:55 PM

No problem :aok: This is the first joint venture between Hibs.net and Leith Links but previously .net have posted letters they've received on here and there's a page full of thank you letters on the LL website. I will provide an update on all of the groups who've received tickets from LL later today but the recipients of next season's tickets have still to be finalised. GGTTH.

Please click here (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) to view the letters received by Leith Links so far. Unfortunately, despite being asked by Hibs to do so, not every place sends an update....

This is a list of the clubs/organisations who received KfK tickets from Leith Links this season:

Kids in Care - 2 tickets
Maggies Centre - 2
St. Ninian's Youth Club - 2
Bingham Community Centre - 2
Multi Cultural Family Base - 6 (4 full and 2 half STs)
Pentland Community Centre - 4
Richmond's Hope Children's Counselling Centre - 2
Canongate Youth Project - 2

The majority of these places were suggested by Hibbies who have donated and they are either close to their heart or house/place they grew up :aok: That is the beauty of this scheme, IMHO :agree:

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 08:01 PM
That's another two .netters signed up to a Direct Debit and enough for 18 tickets donated, so far! :thumbsup: GGTTH.

Jonnyboy
01-04-2014, 09:00 PM
That's another two .netters signed up to a Direct Debit and enough for 18 tickets donated, so far! :thumbsup: GGTTH.

Well done to both. A few quid a month to let these kids get to games and swell the numbers in attendance :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Well done to both. A few quid a month to let these kids get to games and swell the numbers in attendance :thumbsup:

Exactly, John :aok:

Capt Mainwaring
01-04-2014, 09:53 PM

FranckSuzy - you should have a PM from me to sign up for a DD

Great idea - more than happy to contribute.

FranckSuzy
01-04-2014, 10:27 PM
FranckSuzy - you should have a PM from me to sign up for a DD

Great idea - more than happy to contribute.

Reply sent :aok:

KdyHby
02-04-2014, 11:04 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140402/kicks-for-kids-campaign-grows_2262950_3744736

Good article Nicola. Again, well done Suzy and .net.

FranckSuzy
02-04-2014, 12:48 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks. Hopefully that will prompt a few more donations!

Thanks again, Nic. Great article. GGTTH.

Seveno
02-04-2014, 05:33 PM

Thanks Suzy and well done for all the work you do.

FranckSuzy
02-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks Suzy and well done for all the work you do.

:aok: It's my pleasure and it would not have been possible without the generosity of the Hibs family. GGTTH.

Eyrie
03-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Good to see that Leith Links is doing well. It's an excellent way to help both the club and young fans.

FranckSuzy
03-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Good to see that Leith Links is doing well. It's an excellent way to help both the club and young fans.

:aok: Many thanks to the fans, like your good self, who have backed Leith Links since the off. Yet again, the Hibee family have not been found wanting :not worth

Mikey
04-04-2014, 07:15 AM

haagsehibby
04-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Living abroad, I can't do a DD but just donated £75 by PayPal to buy a ticket.

Kept it anonymous since I don't want pulled up for child cruelty :greengrin

FranckSuzy
04-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Living abroad, I can't do a DD but just donated £75 by PayPal to buy a ticket.

Kept it anonymous since I don't want pulled up for child cruelty :greengrin

:thumbsup: Received with thanks. :tee hee:

That's enough for 20 tickets now :not worth

Brooster
04-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Please click here (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) to view the letters received by Leith Links so far. Unfortunately, despite being asked by Hibs to do so, not every place sends an update....

This is a list of the clubs/organisations who received KfK tickets from Leith Links this season:

Kids in Care - 2 tickets
Maggies Centre - 2
St. Ninian's Youth Club - 2
Bingham Community Centre - 2
Multi Cultural Family Base - 6 (4 full and 2 half STs)
Pentland Community Centre - 4
Richmond's Hope Children's Counselling Centre - 2
Canongate Youth Project - 2

The majority of these places were suggested by Hibbies who have donated and they are either close to their heart or house/place they grew up :aok: That is the beauty of this scheme, IMHO :agree:

Thats brillant. Do you know if any clubs/organisations in East Lothian benefit from this scheme?

FranckSuzy
04-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Thats brillant. Do you know if any clubs/organisations in East Lothian benefit from this scheme?

Not yet but if you know of any who could use tickets then let me know.

Edit: Sorry, I should have said that no tickets from Leith Links have gone to a club or organisation in EL but I am unsure about the situation with the wider Kicks for Kids initiative. I could ask Sue Mclernon at Hibs, if you'd like?

DaveF
06-04-2014, 08:05 PM
bump

FranckSuzy
06-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Thanks to a very generous poster, we've now raised enough to purchase 21 tickets :thumbsup: The admins will update the title when they get a mo'.

Mikey
08-04-2014, 01:17 PM

Twiglet
08-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Thread hijack/kinda linked. Danny Bhoy's doing 12 shows in the fringe for 12 charities, one of which will be MCFB who LL support.

https://www.facebook.com/DannyBhoy/posts/10152756055547119

Tickets go on sale this week for some, but having heard the work MCFB do and how little some of these children have it would be another way to support the children at MCFB.

(Hope it's ok to have posted this on here)

FranckSuzy
09-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Thread hijack/kinda linked. Danny Bhoy's doing 12 shows in the fringe for 12 charities, one of which will be MCFB who LL support.

https://www.facebook.com/DannyBhoy/posts/10152756055547119

Tickets go on sale this week for some, but having heard the work MCFB do and how little some of these children have it would be another way to support the children at MCFB.

(Hope it's ok to have posted this on here)

Thanks, C :aok:

"The Multi-Cultural Family Base provides a range of therapeutic services to children and families across the City of Edinburgh. We work with children of all ages from ‘hard to reach’ communities; with families who are recent migrants to Scotland as well as children and young people from the settled population. We aim to create and enhance harmonious community relations within a diverse Scotland. We help children and families through significant transitions across the life cycle, providing group work, family work and one to one work. We also provide up to 45 social work student placements per year for the main Universities in Scotland."

And the Hibee family has certainly helped with the above :not worth

Hamish
11-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Donation sent today via Paypal. Well done to all those involved in organisation of this worthwhile cause.:aok:

Grant

FranckSuzy
11-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Donation sent today via Paypal. Well done to all those involved in organisation of this worthwhile cause.:aok:

Grant

Received :aok: Just sent you an email :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
14-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Bump :greengrin

Bostonhibby
14-04-2014, 10:12 PM

Sort it in the morning Suzy, just plain forgot!

FranckSuzy
14-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Sort it in the morning Suzy, just plain forgot!

:aok: Cheers, K.

FranckSuzy
15-04-2014, 09:26 PM
That's enough for 22 tickets that has been donated by .netters :thumbsup:

Sherlock Jones
17-04-2014, 10:09 AM
http://grahamjones.unihosting.co.uk/hibsnet/burned2800.jpg

FranckSuzy
17-04-2014, 10:14 AM

Like :thumbsup: Is there any chance of getting that emailed over, S2K? Lorraine from MCFB is writing up their latest newsletter and wants a logo from me to include in it. The original is not in a format that she can use, unfortunately.

Sherlock Jones
17-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Like :thumbsup: Is there any chance of getting that emailed over, S2K? Lorraine from MCFB is writing up their latest newsletter and wants a logo from me to include in it. The original is not in a format that she can use, unfortunately.

No problem S :aok:

Malthibby
17-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Another ticket added.
Can't stand bairns & making one watch the Hibees all season is as cruel as it gets.
GG

FranckSuzy
17-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Another ticket added.
Can't stand bairns & making one watch the Hibees all season is as cruel as it gets.
GG

:tee hee: Many thanks, G :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
17-04-2014, 07:07 PM

Outstanding work as always, G :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
18-04-2014, 03:23 PM
That's a good Hibby just amended their Direct Debit so 2 KfK tickets can now be purchased every season on their behalf :thumbsup: Remember folks, for only £6.25 per month a season ticket can be bought outright :agree: :wink: #forthekids

FranckSuzy
20-04-2014, 10:09 PM
That's another couple of good Hibbies signed up for DD's :thumbsup: GGTTH.

Jonnyboy
23-04-2014, 08:45 PM
That's another couple of good Hibbies signed up for DD's :thumbsup: GGTTH.

Excellent!!!

Ronniekirk
23-04-2014, 10:31 PM
That's a good Hibby just amended their Direct Debit so 2 KfK tickets can now be purchased every season on their behalf :thumbsup: Remember folks, for only £6.25 per month a season ticket can be bought outright :agree: :wink: #forthekids
Great stuff Suzy .The total appears to have been stuck at 23 for a wee while .What is a realistic total to be working towards ? I will give you money on Sunday for one so that will take it up to 24 at that point .Come on guys dig deep The kids are potential supporter for the Future and the whole match day experience is something they wouldn't otherwise get chance to participate in without our support

FranckSuzy
23-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Great stuff Suzy .The total appears to have been stuck at 23 for a wee while .What is a realistic total to be working towards ? I will give you money on Sunday for one so that will take it up to 24 at that point .Come on guys dig deep The kids are potential supporter for the Future and the whole match day experience is something they wouldn't otherwise get chance to participate in without our support

Thanks Ronnie :aok: Coupled with donations Leith Links has received so far, and all of the Direct Debits/standing orders kind Hibbies have set up, we hope to smash the 100 mark. Funds already allow for 50+ tickets to be purchased in the summer :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
24-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Thanks Ronnie :aok: Coupled with donations Leith Links has received so far, and all of the Direct Debits/standing orders kind Hibbies have set up, we hope to smash the 100 mark. Funds already allow for 50+ tickets to be purchased in the summer :thumbsup:

That would be outstanding!! C'mon folks, a few quid a month to help increase our future support base :agree:

FranckSuzy
24-04-2014, 09:41 PM
That would be outstanding!! C'mon folks, a few quid a month to help increase our future support base :agree:

It sure would :thumbsup: All donations add up so thanks to the person who kindly donated £2 this evening. If a couple of hundred people did this then we'd be able to welcome many more children to ER :agree: :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
24-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Made a wee donation on behalf of wee Francis. Hibs class guys, keep it up.

Paul

FranckSuzy
25-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Made a wee donation on behalf of wee Francis. Hibs class guys, keep it up.

Paul

Received and email sent :aok: Many thanks.

FranckSuzy
25-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Total now up to 24 KfK STs :thumbsup: The admins will update the title when they get a mo'. GGTTH.

Sherlock Jones
25-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Kick on! :greengrin

KdyHby
28-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Suzy, PM sent

KdyHby
29-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Additional payment has been sent.

Jonnyboy
29-04-2014, 08:44 PM

Well done :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
29-04-2014, 08:55 PM

Received :aok: Many thanks, I.

Well done :thumbsup:

:agree: :not worth

FranckSuzy
01-05-2014, 03:19 PM
That's another donation received today :thumbsup: Any more for any more? :wink:

HNA4
04-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Here are a couple of recently received 'thank you' letters from Jamie and his mum who benefited from Kicks for Kids tickets...

Dear Hibernian FC,

My autistic son Jamie attends The Yard every week and was recently given free tickets by the staff there to last Sunday's game. He had a fantastic time and has written a thank you letter to you, which I have attached. I can honestly say it was the most exciting day of his life so far - he loves football and was absolutely thrilled to go to a real match.

Thank you - you've made a 13-year-old laddie very happy!

Best wishes,
Julie

Dear Hibs,

This is a note to say thank you for the free tickets to last Sunday`s match, that were given to me by the Yard. I love football but I had never been to a real matchbefore and I really, really enjoyed it. I hope that my mum will take me to another game in the future.

Thank you once again!

Best wishes,

Jamie

FranckSuzy
04-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Here are a couple of recently received 'thank you' letters from Jamie and his mum who benefited from Kicks for Kids tickets...

Brilliant :thumbsup: That's good to hear.

KdyHby
04-05-2014, 10:44 AM

Heart warming to read. I shall be making a larger SO payment at the end of this month. Keep up the great work.

FranckSuzy
04-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Heart warming to read. I shall be making a larger SO payment at the end of this month. Keep up the great work.

Many thanks, I :aok:

Jonnyboy
04-05-2014, 11:07 PM

Brilliant read. C'mon the Hibs family :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
05-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Bump

FranckSuzy
10-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Many thanks to the generous poster who donated enough for a KfK ticket today. That's enough cash raised for 25 now :thumbsup:

Admins: Please can you update the thread title? :aok:

FranckSuzy
10-05-2014, 09:06 PM
More kind donations received today so that's us raised enough for 26 tickets now :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
12-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Bump.

Think I'm right in saying that a standing order for £6.25 a month would cover the cost of one ticket (correct me if wrong Suzy). To me that's a win/win situation as for just a few quid, a kid gets to attend the games when otherwise he/she would not be able to. They get a cracking day out, we get a potential future supporter. So, for anyone not yet contributing to Kicks for Kids, please give it some serious thought and make some kid very happy!

FranckSuzy
13-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Bump.

Think I'm right in saying that a standing order for £6.25 a month would cover the cost of one ticket (correct me if wrong Suzy). To me that's a win/win situation as for just a few quid, a kid gets to attend the games when otherwise he/she would not be able to. They get a cracking day out, we get a potential future supporter. So, for anyone not yet contributing to Kicks for Kids, please give it some serious thought and make some kid very happy!

Correct John. Many thanks for the 'bump' :)

Oscar T Grouch
13-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I'd be happy to contribute £6.25 a month Suzy. If you PM me the account details I'll set it up to start fi the 1st of next month if that's ok?

Jonnyboy
13-05-2014, 07:29 PM
I'd be happy to contribute £6.25 a month Suzy. If you PM me the account details I'll set it up to start fi the 1st of next month if that's ok?

Good man Vince :thumbsup:

Any more for any more? :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
13-05-2014, 09:31 PM

Coming up. Sorry for the late reply snd many thanks for your kind offer. GGTTH

Oscar T Grouch
14-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Bump

Thats my SO set up, who else is gonna do this, only £6.25 a month, you could be responsible for more young Hibees catching the bug? :flag::flag::flag:

FranckSuzy
14-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Bump

Thats my SO set up, who else is gonna do this, only £6.25 a month, you could be responsible for more young Hibees catching the bug? :flag::flag::flag:

Much appreciated, Vince. GGTTH.

PatHead
14-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Bump.

Apart from which the money raised goes straight into the Manager's fund for players

FranckSuzy
14-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Apart from which the money raised goes straight into the Manager's fund for players

Very good point, K. GGTTH.

Big_Franck
23-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Thought this deserved a bump!

Suzy, can you please PM me the details i'd need to set up the Standing Order?

FranckSuzy
23-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Thought this deserved a bump!

Suzy, can you please PM me the details i'd need to set up the Standing Order?

Thanks very much :thumbsup: On it's way :aok:

Update: SO FAR, enough cash has been donated to purchase 7-0 STs :not worth

GoldenEagle
24-05-2014, 06:31 AM
£6.25 a month. For a large number on here that's a day's lunch, sign up to KfK and go a walk instead once a month :)

Ronniekirk
24-05-2014, 06:55 AM

Great work Suzy ,let's keep the feel good factor going If everyone going to the game on Sunday donated some of the money saved by hibs reducing ticket prices to this wonderful cause so many more young people would benefit and get the chance next season ( hopefully ) to see a better hibs team on the park Remember anything donated is going straight to T B s Transfer Fund ,it's a No Brainer :aok:

Big_Franck
24-05-2014, 10:51 AM

That's it done. At £6.25 a month i'm sure there will be a lot of us that can afford this.

70 so far is good going, any chance we could get the thread title changed? The constant updates and reminders might have the same impact that the dot counting does with ticket sales for big games. Can't see any reason why we can't reach 100 STs.

Anyway, well done to Suzy and anyone else that has been involved in setting this up, it's a great cause. And admins, if any thread deserves to be a sticky surely it's this one?

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 10:58 AM
That's it done. At £6.25 a month i'm sure there will be a lot of us that can afford this.

70 so far is good going, any chance we could get the thread title changed? The constant updates and reminders might have the same impact that the dot counting does with ticket sales for big games. Can't see any reason why we can't reach 100 STs.

Anyway, well done to Suzy and anyone else that has been involved in setting this up, it's a great cause. And admins, if any thread deserves to be a sticky surely it's this one?

Thanks M, it's due to people like yourself that this even got off the ground. The amount of tickets in the title are those solely bought via donations from .netters, just so we can monitor the interest as this is the first year LL and .net have teamed up.

Also re the sticky, TBH, whilst not a bad idea, in the past a sticky thread has actually received less attention than one that is 'bumped' up :greengrin

Anymore for anymore? :wink: Let's help many more children enjoy the rollercoaster life of a Hibee :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 10:59 AM
£6.25 a month. For a large number on here that's a day's lunch, sign up to KfK and go a walk instead once a month :)

Great work Suzy ,let's keep the feel good factor going If everyone going to the game on Sunday donated some of the money saved by hibs reducing ticket prices to this wonderful cause so many more young people would benefit and get the chance next season ( hopefully ) to see a better hibs team on the park Remember anything donated is going straight to T B s Transfer Fund ,it's a No Brainer :aok:

:agree: Thanks for your continued support guys :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
24-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Alternatively you can bid on bits of Hibs related memorabilia that you have no need of :tee hee: on one of the Leith Links KFK 'auction' threads....Suzy will gratefully receive anything that can be auctioned Hibs related or not .... as long as its legal :wink:... in fact she would set up LL 'Ebay' if she was given enough rope.....

PS - Top Marks to Tam McCourt for the speed with which he knobbled that signed ball off Liam Craig and the other Hibs kit that which went into the 'pot'

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Alternatively you can bid on bits of Hibs related memorabilia that you have no need of :tee hee: on one of the Leith Links KFK 'auction' threads....Suzy will gratefully receive anything that can be auctioned Hibs related or not .... as long as its legal :wink:... in fact she would set up LL 'Ebay' if she was given enough rope.....

PS - Top Marks to Tam McCourt for the speed with which he knobbled that signed ball off Liam Craig and the other Hibs kit that which went into the 'pot'

At least the top was slightly more useful than some of the things you've 'won' recently :tee hee:

Yes, good lad that T M'cC :thumbsup:

Gustavo Fring
24-05-2014, 11:35 AM
i have a £6 a month d/d for netflix , il cancel that and sign up for this . can someone send me the details on how to do it

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 11:46 AM
i have a £6 a month d/d for netflix , il cancel that and sign up for this . can someone send me the details on how to do it

:thumbsup: Excellent, thanks very much. PM on it's way :aok:

KdyHby
24-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Suzy, given the free ticket given to season ticket holders for tomorrow's match I've increased my normal standing order for this month. Payment will be in Leith Links account on Monday.

Nevi_SOL
24-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Suzy, given the free ticket given to season ticket holders for tomorrow's match I've increased my normal standing order for this month. Payment will be in Leith Links account on Monday.

I think this is a great idea. Being a season ticket holder I will happily donate the £10 I would of paid on Sunday will have to be next Friday

GreenLake
24-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Add another season ticket, paid in full.
:hibees

Oscar T Grouch
24-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Come on folks get yer sels signed up. The price of two pints a month and we can get more young fans through the turnstiles.

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 04:58 PM

Thank you, I. Much appreciated-again :not worth

I think this is a great idea. Being a season ticket holder I will happily donate the £10 I would of paid on Sunday will have to be next Friday

Nice one, cheers :aok:

Add another season ticket, paid in full.
:hibees

Excellent :not worth Thank you very much! Will you be using PayPal or a bank transfer?

Come on folks get yer sels signed up. The price of two pints a month and we can get more young fans through the turnstiles.

:agree: Cheers for your support Vince :aok:

Admins: Please can you amend the total to 27? :flag:

GreenLake
24-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Excellent :not worth Thank you very much! Will you be using PayPal or a bank transfer?

PayPal as usual. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 09:11 PM
PayPal as usual. :greengrin

:aok: Thank you. Have you already sent it? :greengrin I'm losing track of all the money coming in :tee hee:

Ronniekirk
24-05-2014, 09:26 PM
:aok: Thank you. Have you already sent it? :greengrin I'm losing track of all the money coming in :tee hee:

No like you to loose track of money Suzy , :wink:

GreenLake
24-05-2014, 09:37 PM

I just emailed you the transaction details. :wink:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 10:31 PM
No like you to loose track of money Suzy , :wink:

It's tough, Ronnie :greengrin All these brown envelopes :agree: :wink:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 10:35 PM
I just emailed you the transaction details. :wink:

Received :aok: Thanks again.

Ronniekirk
24-05-2014, 11:51 PM
It's tough, Ronnie :greengrin All these brown envelopes :agree: :wink:

My one was Manilla :agree::wink:

KdyHby
26-05-2014, 06:42 PM

Suzy, I'm assuming the money didn't go out of my account today because of the bank holiday, hopefully tomorrow.

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Just wondering if anyone else would like to contribute to this? I'm in the process of contacting Sue McLernon to divvy up the tickets so it would be good to have a rough idea of the amount we can purchase :aok:

To date, coupled with the 29 that will be bought with the kind donations from .netters, we're looking at 70 tickets for next season :thumbsup: :not worth

FranckSuzy
05-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Suzy, I'm assuming the money didn't go out of my account today because of the bank holiday, hopefully tomorrow.

Sorry, I, forgot to reply. Money received-safe and sound. Thank you once again for your continued support :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
05-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Sorry, I, forgot to reply. Money received-safe and sound. Thank you once again for your continued support :thumbsup:

Here's an idea Suzy Get to your meeting early with Lee Ann Persuade her that for the greater good of the club and unity going forward she needs to persuade Petrie to go .Come out with Lee Ann to announce that and pass the buckets round for a collection .its a Win Win situation Go for it :wink:

FranckSuzy
07-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Here's an idea Suzy Get to your meeting early with Lee Ann Persuade her that for the greater good of the club and unity going forward she needs to persuade Petrie to go .Come out with Lee Ann to announce that and pass the buckets round for a collection .its a Win Win situation Go for it :wink:

I didn't have a bucket for donations but I got £890 for Leith Links today! Unbelievable :) I also received another £100 from a .netter, via PayPal, so that's nearly £8,500 raised. GGTTH.

Ronniekirk
07-06-2014, 06:39 PM
I didn't have a bucket for donations but I got £890 for Leith Links today! Unbelievable :) I also received another £100 from a .netter, via PayPal, so that's nearly £8,500 raised. GGTTH.

That's a fantastic effort :top marks:agree:

Don't know why 10 out of 10 sign has disappeared

Jonnyboy
07-06-2014, 06:58 PM
That's a fantastic effort :top marks:agree:

Don't know why 10 out of 10 sign has disappeared

Has it? :top marks :greengrin

Ronniekirk
07-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Has it? :top marks :greengrin
Magic :wink:

FranckSuzy
11-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Thanks to a very generous .netter, that's us up to 31 tickets now :thumbsup: AND enough for 90 overall :not worth

Admins: please can you update the title? :aok:

Malthibby
11-06-2014, 10:16 PM
90 kids committed to (or for) watching the Hibees next season; To keep my SSSC registration I'm
going to have to report this to Children & Families...........
GG

FranckSuzy
11-06-2014, 10:32 PM
90 kids committed to (or for) watching the Hibees next season; To keep my SSSC registration I'm
going to have to report this to Children & Families...........
GG

I've grassed myself up already :wink: :greengrin

FranckSuzy
12-06-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm delighted to announce that following the story of a young boy being bullied at an Edinburgh primary school, the headmaster has gratefully accepted the offer of 10 Kicks for Kids STs. Hopefully this will help them all get along better and they will gain a sense of belonging to a wider family. GGTTH.

Jonnyboy
12-06-2014, 02:44 PM
I'm delighted to announce that following the story of a young boy being bullied at an Edinburgh primary school, the headmaster has gratefully accepted the offer of 10 Kicks for Kids STs. Hopefully this will help them all get along better and they will gain a sense of belonging to a wider family. GGTTH.

Brilliant Suzy, well done :aok:

Jay
12-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Brilliant idea Suzy! Good on the headmaster for accepting too. The paper would do well to do a follow up story on this.

FranckSuzy
20-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Another £75 has been received from .netters since the yearly update appeared :thumbsup: and that's us raised enough for 32 tickets from .net now and 95 in total :not worth

Admins, please can you update the title? :aok:

FranckSuzy
01-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi all

As things stand, Leith Links has enough donations to be able to purchase 106 Kicks for Kids season tickets before the start of the season :thumbsup: Fantastic effort from you all :agree: :top marks

Just one question...is there anyone else who wishes to contribute before the end of the month? I am trying to give Sue Mclernon at Hibs as much notice as possible as obviously, there'll be quite a bit of work involved in allocating that amount :greengrin So far, I have purchased 72, just to give her a wee bit of a head start.

Direct Debits and standing orders are now sitting at £286 per month, so another big thank you to everyone who has been good enough to commit to a regular payment :not worth

Many thanks and GGTTH

Suzy

P.S If anyone else does want to donate, please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk. It's worth mentioning again that every single penny raised from STs will go to AS to rebuild the team :wink:

FranckSuzy
07-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Thanks to the good Hibby who PM'd me and offered to buy a KfK ticket. That's us up to 33 now from .net :greengrin

Admins: please can you update the title? Thanks

FranckSuzy
15-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Received ANOTHER cheque for £750 today so that's us raised nearly £11,000 and enough for 130 Kicks for Kids season tickets :thumbsup: Truly outstanding effort from the Hibee family :not worth GGTTH.

Jonnyboy
15-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Received ANOTHER cheque for £750 today so that's us raised nearly £11,000 and enough for 130 Kicks for Kids season tickets :thumbsup: Truly outstanding effort from the Hibee family :not worth GGTTH.

Outstanding. Well done to whoever sent that cheque - we'll fill that bloody stadium eventually :greengrin

Eyrie
15-07-2014, 10:39 PM
130 tickets is very impressive work!

And based on the pre-season match reports the kids are going to enjoy the football on show.

FranckSuzy
16-07-2014, 11:02 AM
Admins, sorry meant to ask please can you update the title to 43 STs? :aok:

KdyHby
16-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Suzy, is that 43 raised via .net; and 87 from monthly direct debits/standing orders/ ad hoc donations etc?

FranckSuzy
16-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Suzy, is that 43 raised via .net; and 87 from monthly direct debits/standing orders/ ad hoc donations etc?

It certainly is :thumbsup:Not bad, huh? Just spoke to Leeann Dempster and she is delighted/amazed :flag:

FranckSuzy
16-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Thanks to another generous Hibby, that's enough for 44 tickets raised from .net alone :thumbsup:and 131 in total :not worth

Admins: please can you update the title? :aok:

FranckSuzy
16-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Outstanding. Well done to whoever sent that cheque - we'll fill that bloody stadium eventually :greengrin

:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
16-07-2014, 10:23 PM
130 tickets is very impressive work!

And based on the pre-season match reports the kids are going to enjoy the football on show.

:agree: :not worth

FranckSuzy
18-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Due to the amazing response from the Hibs fans, I'm looking to wrap this year's fundraising up by the end of the month. This should ensure Sue Mcl can then allocate the Kicks for Kids season tickets by the first home game on Saturday 9th August and the maximum number of matches can be attended. Therefore, please can you advise if you still wish to contribute? Many thanks to everyone who has donated so far :not worth :top marks

FranckSuzy
19-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Due to the amazing response from the Hibs fans, I'm looking to wrap this year's fundraising up by the end of the month. This should ensure Sue Mcl can then allocate the Kicks for Kids season tickets by the first home game on Saturday 9th August and the maximum number of matches can be attended. Therefore, please can you advise if you still wish to contribute? Many thanks to everyone who has donated so far :not worth :top marks

Thanks to another .netter who kindly donated £75 today :thumbsup: That's us raised enough for 45 tickets now :not worth so anymore for anymore? :wink: :greengrin

Admins: Please can you update the thread title/total? :aok:

Fred Perry
19-07-2014, 09:46 PM
:aok::flag::flag:
Thanks to another .netter who kindly donated £75 today :thumbsup: That's us raised enough for 45 tickets now :not worth so anymore for anymore? :wink: :greengrin

Admins: Please can you update the thread title/total? :aok:

FranckSuzy
19-07-2014, 10:26 PM
:aok::flag::flag:

Nice one Fred :aok:

coco mc
20-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Well done everyone and top effort Suzy
Let's keep this on the front page till the end of the month

GGTH

007 Mickey Weir
20-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Good work!

Jonnyboy
20-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Well done everyone and top effort Suzy
Let's keep this on the front page till the end of the month

GGTH

:agree:

For a measly £6.25 a month by Standing Order a KfK season ticket can be secured for a kid otherwise unlikely to get to a Hibs game. Fans of the future and should be encouraged :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
20-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Cheers Coco, John and Mickey :greengrin If anyone else would like to set up a standing order or Direct Debit, please PM me and I'll give you the bank a/c details :aok: Thank you very much to all of those kind posters who have contributed so far :agree: GGTTH.

coco mc
22-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Bump

FranckSuzy
22-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Bump

Cheers Coco. Another kind poster PM'd me today, offering to set-up a standing order. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
22-07-2014, 09:48 PM
That's another standing order now being set up :thumbsup:

Gmack7
22-07-2014, 10:07 PM
That's another standing order now being set up :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:all done, keep up the tremendous work

FranckSuzy
22-07-2014, 10:10 PM
:thumbsup:all done, keep up the tremendous work

Thanks G, much appreciated :aok:

Gmack7
24-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Letsbeavinyou

FranckSuzy
24-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Letsbeavinyou

Hoping to wrap this year's fundraising up by Thursday the 31st July so the tickets can be allocated by the first home game on the 9th of August. If you would like to contribute, and no matter how small the donation is, then please PM me on here or email leithlinks@live.co.uk. GGTTH :flag:

Eyrie
25-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Bump.

FranckSuzy
28-07-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm planning on buying the remaining tickets on Thursday so if anyone else would like to contribute, please just let me know :aok: Many thanks to everyone who has donated so far as there are going to be a lot of very happy kids this season :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
29-07-2014, 10:21 PM

FranckSuzy
30-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Hoping to close this tomorrow folks, so Hibs can get the tickets allocated for the first home game v Livi :aok: So....anymore for anymore? :greengrin

Gerard
30-07-2014, 08:49 PM
bump:wink:

FranckSuzy
31-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Bump :wink:
Another 52 tickets were purchased today, taking the total to 124 so far but.......any more for any more? :thumbsup:

KdyHby
06-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Can't make Saturday's match. The person using my season ticket is giving me cash to transfer to this fantastic cause.

Eyrie
06-08-2014, 06:28 PM
So what was the final total?

FranckSuzy
06-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Can't make Saturday's match. The person using my season ticket is giving me cash to transfer to this fantastic cause.

:thumbsup: Thank you once again, I.

FranckSuzy
06-08-2014, 11:18 PM
So what was the final total?

So far, I've purchased 124 Kicks for Kids season tickets :thumbsup: There will be more to come but I just wanted to give Sue at Hibs time to start allocating them all :greengrin

Also, donations are still very welcome :wink: :whistle: :greengrin

GORDONSMITH7
07-08-2014, 12:21 PM
So far, I've purchased 124 Kicks for Kids season tickets :thumbsup: There will be more to come but I just wanted to give Sue at Hibs time to start allocating them all :greengrin

Absolutely brilliant! I know you cannot attend the St. Patrick's Branch meeting tonight, however will tender your apologies and inform your fellow members of this outstanding achievement.

GGTTH

BIG G

FranckSuzy
07-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Absolutely brilliant! I know you cannot attend the St. Patrick's Branch meeting tonight, however will tender your apologies and inform your fellow members of this outstanding achievement.

GGTTH

BIG G

Cheers Big G and thanks again to St Pat's for the generous donation :aok:

GORDONSMITH7
07-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Cheers Big G and thanks again to St Pat's for the generous donation :aok:

Nae bother.

GGTTH

BIG G

Eyrie
08-08-2014, 06:27 PM

Very impressive :thumbsup:

PatHead
08-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Amazing. Well done

down-the-slope
08-08-2014, 09:00 PM

Very impressive :thumbsup:

Amazing. Well done

It is indeed a good total.....and after the games I have seen so far under AS its good to know making kids attend ER won't be considered 'child cruelty' this season :greengrin

FranckSuzy
08-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Thank you for all of the kind words and without the whole Hibee family coming together, none of this would have been possible :aok:

If anyone else would like to contribute, it's not too late :wink: Any amount of donation will be greatly received and if you wish to make a regular payment, one Kicks for Kids season ticket can be bought with a mere £6.25 per month by either Direct Debit or standing order :greengrin And remember, not only do you help a child attend games at ER when they normally wouldn't be in a position to do so, you also directly contribute to the budget AS has at his disposal :agree: GGTTH.

Gerard
08-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Thank you for all of the kind words and without the whole Hibee family coming together, none of this would have been possible :aok:

If anyone else would like to contribute, it's not too late :wink: Any amount of donation will be greatly received and if you wish to make a regular payment, one Kicks for Kids season ticket can be bought with a mere £6.25 per month by either Direct Debit or standing order :greengrin And remember, not only do you help a child attend games at ER when they normally wouldn't be in a position to do so, you also directly contribute to the budget AS has at his disposal :agree: GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
10-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Another £40 was received at the game yesterday, including £20 from a loyal Hibby over from Norway who had heard about Leith Links :thumbsup: Two bags full of kit for the Multi Cultural Family Base were also donated, which is fantastic :not worth GGTTH.

KdyHby
12-08-2014, 11:50 AM

Money sent today. It's rumoured that the Edinburgh £7m lottery winner announced today is a Hibs fan. IF that's the case here's hoping he'll channel some of his winnings to this great cause!

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/7m-lotto-winner-celebrates-jackpot-scoop-1-3506572

FranckSuzy
12-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Money sent today. It's rumoured that the Edinburgh £7m lottery winner announced today is a Hibs fan. IF that's the case here's hoping he'll channel some of his winnings to this great cause!

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/7m-lotto-winner-celebrates-jackpot-scoop-1-3506572

Received :thumbsup: Here's hoping :pray:

FranckSuzy
13-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Just received a donation, via our website, for another 5 KfK tickets, taking us up to 50 from .netters alone :not worth Absolutely 'Hibs class' :agree: GGTTH.

Admins: please can you update the thread title? :aok:

KdyHby
14-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Good article on the official site today!

Mikey
14-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Just received a donation, via our website, for another 5 KfK tickets, taking us up to 50 from .netters alone :not worth Absolutely 'Hibs class' :agree: GGTTH.

Admins: please can you update the thread title? :aok:

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed. That's a great effort over what has been a difficult summer!

GORDONSMITH7
14-08-2014, 03:19 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4742

Your determination in what you are doing for deprived kids epitomizes the ethos of your Branch St. Pat's and the Founding Fathers of the Hibs. St.Patrick's experienced first hand the unstinting, overwhelming generosity of Hibs fans, from near and far, Hibs.net, Bounce etc donating money for the fitting memorial to Dan McMichael, in the Eastern Cemetery, which would never have happened without them.

GGTTH

BIG G

FranckSuzy
14-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Good article on the official site today!

:agree: :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
14-08-2014, 10:05 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4742

Your determination in what you are doing for deprived kids epitomizes the ethos of your Branch St. Pat's and the Founding Fathers of the Hibs. St.Patrick's experienced first hand the unstinting, overwhelming generosity of Hibs fans, from near and far, Hibs.net, Bounce etc donating money for the fitting memorial to Dan McMichael, in the Eastern Cemetery, which would never have happened without them.

GGTTH

BIG G

:agree: :top marksBig G. GGTTH.

Hibrandenburg
15-08-2014, 07:55 AM

Excellent work Suzy! Proud to be a Hibby! :thumbsup:

Gmack7
15-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Great effort from all involved:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gerard
15-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Well done LL

FranckSuzy
15-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Another 8 tickets were purchased on Wed, taking us up to 132 AND I received a donation of £75 via the website today so make that 133 in total :greengrin

FranckSuzy
19-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Another 8 tickets were purchased on Wed, taking us up to 132 AND I received a donation of £75 via the website today so make that 133 in total :greengrin

Another £75 has been received via the website, taking us up to 133 tickets now :thumbsup:

macd123
19-08-2014, 02:58 AM
Another £75 has been received via the website, taking us up to 133 tickets now:thumbsup:

Great idea! Signing up now.

FranckSuzy
19-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Great idea! Signing up now.

£250 has been received via PayPal and our website today alone, taking us up to 136 tickets :not worth What a team, what a support. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
19-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Received a lovely 'thank you' email today from Dads Rock, a group that receives tickets from LL:

"Thanks again to you, Leith Links and Hibs, for the tickets to the first home game against Livingstone earlier this month – I tweeted and FBed about it at the time, but would like to echo those sentiments by email too.

My 9-year-old son was absolutely delighted, after more than ten draws or defeats, to see his FIRST HIBS WIN – and with a goal by the goalkeeper, no less! What a great match, on a beautiful afternoon!

Really great that Hibs and organisations like Dads Rock and Leith Links can partner up to provide such a wonderful resource to local kids – long may the wins continue!"

Jonnyboy
19-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Received a lovely 'thank you' email today from Dads Rock, a group that receives tickets from LL:

"Thanks again to you, Leith Links and Hibs, for the tickets to the first home game against Livingstone earlier this month – I tweeted and FBed about it at the time, but would like to echo those sentiments by email too.

My 9-year-old son was absolutely delighted, after more than ten draws or defeats, to see his FIRST HIBS WIN – and with a goal by the goalkeeper, no less! What a great match, on a beautiful afternoon!

Really great that Hibs and organisations like Dads Rock and Leith Links can partner up to provide such a wonderful resource to local kids – long may the wins continue!"

Heartwarming to read. Still a chance for others yet to contribute, to bung a few quid in. We'll fill that bloody stadium yet :greengrin

FranckSuzy
20-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Heartwarming to read. Still a chance for others yet to contribute, to bung a few quid in. We'll fill that bloody stadium yet :greengrin

Gerard
20-08-2014, 11:17 AM

FranckSuzy
20-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Just received another nice message from the group, DadsWork, who have also been allocated KfK tickets:

"Thank you for the Kicks for Kids tickets, DadsWork really enjoyed the Livingston game and very much enjoyed the Mark Oxley's goal.
2 families who attended this game have not been to a Hibs game before and are now new Hibs fans. DadsWork have all their tickets for their games booked by families already, we have many new families going for the first time also. I am assuming more new Hibs fans in the future too? Thank you again for the donation of tickets as this is a huge asset to our organisation for our families. Many Thanks".

Jonnyboy
20-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Just received another nice message from the group, DadsWork, who have also been allocated KfK tickets:

"Thank you for the Kicks for Kids tickets, DadsWork really enjoyed the Livingston game and very much enjoyed the Mark Oxley's goal.
2 families who attended this game have not been to a Hibs game before and are now new Hibs fans. DadsWork have all their tickets for their games booked by families already, we have many new families going for the first time also. I am assuming more new Hibs fans in the future too? Thank you again for the donation of tickets as this is a huge asset to our organisation for our families. Many Thanks".

Excellent!

FranckSuzy
22-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Enough for 137 tickets now received :thumbsup:

#FromTheCapital
22-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Enough for 137 tickets now received :thumbsup:

Excellent! Keep up the great work.

FranckSuzy
23-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Just received another 2 donations, so that's 138 tickets now :greengrin. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
25-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Thanks to another kind poster on .net, that's 51 KfK season tickets now purchased, taking us to 139 in total :thumbsup:

I know we all want a winning team on the park but I've received another 'thank you' from one of the groups who receive tickets. They help young adults transition from care into independent living so we are making a difference to people :aok:

"On behalf of the young people we would like to thank you for the Hibs tickets. We all enjoyed using them this Saturday - just a pity we lost! Thank you for donating these tickets to our organisation".

FranckSuzy
06-09-2014, 11:05 PM
I know things are pretty bleak just now but as a support, we have come together to provide a fantastic opportunity for children to look forward to a day out a ER, when that might not have been possible for them before. That is something to be extremely proud of, so thank you to everyone who has contributed and supported what we are trying to achieve :aok:

I am also delighted to advise that due to additional donations received, we have now raised enough for 144 tickets, with 51 coming from .netters alone :not worth

Gerard
06-09-2014, 11:08 PM
I know things are pretty bleak just now but as a support, we have come together to provide a fantastic opportunity for children to look forward to a day out a ER, when that might not have been possible for them before. That is something to be extremely proud of, so thank you to everyone who has contributed and supported what we are trying to achieve :aok:

I am also delighted to advise that due to additional donations received, we have now raised enough for 154 tickets, with 51 coming from .netters alone :not worth

FranckSuzy
06-09-2014, 11:12 PM

Original post amended, as there was a slight, erm, error on the total amount :blushie: :greengrin It's 144 :aok:

FranckSuzy
07-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Another £75 has just been received from a generous .netter, taking us up to 145 tickets for this season :thumbsup: Also, we have now raised £12,775 which is absolutely incredible :not worth

Admins: Please can you amend the thread title to 52? :aok:

Gmack7
07-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Another £75 has just been received from a generous .netter, taking us up to 145 tickets for this season :thumbsup: Also, we have now raised £12,775 which is absolutely incredible :not worth

Admins: Please can you amend the thread title to 52? :aok:
brilliant effort:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
07-09-2014, 06:16 PM
brilliant effort:thumbsup:

Indeed and all for £6.25 a month by Direct Debit to Leith Links :wink:

Any more for any more? :greengrin

FranckSuzy
09-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Make that 146 tickets now purchased and £12,850 donated so far :not worth

The recipients are:

1) Bingham Community Centre
2) Canongate Youth Project
3) Dads Work (supporting single/divorced/separated fathers)
4) Dean and Cauvin Trust Young Peoples Unit (for young people moving from care to independent living)
5) Piershill Community Health Flat
6) Drylaw Young People's Centre
7) Kids In Care
8) Dads Rock (as per Dads Work)
9) FACE (children with cancer, incorporating Radio Lollipop and the Sick Kids hospital)
10) Carrick Knowe Primary School
11) Pentland Community Centre
12) Murrayburn Primary School
13) Edinburgh South Deaf Football Club
14) Multi Cultural Family Base
15) The Yard (helping children with disabilities)
16) Pilton Youth Centre

Jonnyboy
09-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Make that 146 tickets now purchased and £12,850 donated so far :not worth

The recipients are:

1) Bingham Community Centre
2) Canongate Youth Project
3) Dads Work (supporting single/divorced/separated fathers)
4) Dean and Cauvin Trust Young Peoples Unit (for young people moving from care to independent living)
5) Pilrig Community Health Flat
6) Drylaw Young People's Centre
7) Kids In Care
8) Dads Rock (as per Dads Work)
9) FACE (children with cancer, incorporating Radio Lollipop and the Sick Kids hospital)
10) Carrick Knowe Primary School
11) Pentland Community Centre
12) Murrayburn Primary School
13) Edinburgh South Deaf Football Club
14) Multi Cultural Family Base
15) The Yard (helping children with disabilities)
16) Pilton Youth Centre

Fantastic work Suzy. Such deserving causes :agree:

FranckSuzy
09-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Fantastic work Suzy. Such deserving causes :agree:

Absolutely John and it has made it even more special as it's the fans that have made this possible :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
18-09-2014, 09:36 PM
I received this email today, from *Kinsfolk Carers, as Leith Links was able to offer them KfK tickets due to additional donations we received:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Edinburgh Kinsfolk Carers would like to take this opportunity to offer our sincere thanks to everyone at Leith Links and Kicks for Kids for the match tickets you supply us.

The experience is always thoroughly enjoyed by the children, who normally, would not be in a position to attend football matches.

We feel the days out at Easter Road greatly enrich the lives of the children and affords them some time out from what can often be challenging life circumstances.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you."

*Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh is a Edinburgh based charity support group for kinship carers. Kinship carers care full time for children who cannot live with their parents‚ for many different reasons.

These could be bereavement‚ neglect‚ parental drug or alcohol misuse. Many children are prevented from entering local authority care. Kinship Carers can be grandparents‚ aunties‚ uncles‚ brothers‚ sisters etc or even close family friends.

Gerard
18-09-2014, 09:57 PM
I received this email today, from *Kinsfolk Carers, as Leith Links was able to offer them KfK tickets due to additional donations we received:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Edinburgh Kinsfolk Carers would like to take this opportunity to offer our sincere thanks to everyone at Leith Links and Kicks for Kids for the match tickets you supply us.

The experience is always thoroughly enjoyed by the children, who normally, would not be in a position to attend football matches.

We feel the days out at Easter Road greatly enrich the lives of the children and affords them some time out from what can often be challenging life circumstances.

Thank you."

*Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh is a Edinburgh based charity support group for kinship carers. Kinship carers care full time for children who cannot live with their parents‚ for many different reasons.

These could be bereavement‚ neglect‚ parental drug or alcohol misuse. Many children are prevented from entering local authority care. Kinship Carers can be grandparents‚ aunties‚ uncles‚ brothers‚ sisters etc or even close family friends.
:top marks:top marks:top marks

Jonnyboy
18-09-2014, 10:13 PM

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you."

Top marks Suzy :agree:

Re the bit in bold, any fan can help out here for the miserly sum of just £6.25 a month to allow the purchase of another Leith Links/Kicks for Kids season ticket. Go on, you know you want too :wink:

FranckSuzy
18-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Top marks Suzy :agree:

Re the bit in bold, any fan can help out here for the miserly sum of just £6.25 a month to allow the purchase of another Leith Links/Kicks for Kids season ticket. Go on, you know you want too :wink:

:agree: Or any other currency, depending on the result :greengrin

Jonnyboy
18-09-2014, 10:43 PM

:faf:

Ronniekirk
19-09-2014, 05:26 AM

Well done Suzy ,but currency remains the same 55% to 45 %

FranckSuzy
19-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Lorraine from MCFB sent me this 'thank you' today and asked me to share it with you all:

"Hi everyone and greetings from the 'football wuman' as the kids call me.

I wanted to thank you again for your amazing generosity both in terms of tickets and kit. The kids are as eager as ever to go to the match which is great. I wanted to share this story with you. I was at the first match of the season with a group of kids and a boy came up and spoke to one of the boys he said; Hi, I did not know you came to the matches and a short chat took place with the parting words I'll see you at school on Monday. Once the boy left I asked the boy who was with me if that was his friend from school - smiling he said he's in my class but he's never spoken to me before. This is the power of the Hibees football family it brings people together and gives them a sense of belonging.

Over the summer the Hibernian Supporters Association gave me a cheque and I have been able to move 10 children into local grassroots clubs including Spartans, Edina Hibs, Redpath Albion and Blackhall Thistle and some have been involved in Scottish Club games for their clubs. The money from the supporters allowed me to buy the boys boots, this was the first time they had ever had a new pair of boots, pay their registrationfee and cover their training/playing fees for most of the season. You are all doing your bit to ensure that we get better representation of diverse groups in Scottish grassroots football.

I am also in the process at long last of completing forms for 20 children to join the Hibs Kids and again this is being funded by a very kind Hibs fans.The football session remain very popular with around 47 turning up in the first week back after the summer break.

I am trying to co-ordinate the volunteering rota and I apologise if I have not been in touch with you as yet but I am working on it and will be in touch. We did have one volunteer join us and she enjoyed sharing her knowledge with the children.

You are all truly amazing" :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
25-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Received this email today from Sue McLernon at Hibs:

"Dear Susan

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you and all the members of “Leith Links” for your support of Hibernian FC’s “Kicks for Kids” season ticket initiative for season 2014/15.

As one of the Club’s longest running community initiatives, your support is important to the many charities/voluntary organisations and children who benefit from your generosity.

As requested, your season tickets have been allocated to Pentland Community Centre, Carrick Knowe Primary School, Edinburgh South Deaf Football Club, Piershill Community Health Flat, Dads Rock, Canongate Youth Project, St Ninian’s Youth Club, Bingham Community Centre, Dads Work, The Yard, Multicultural Family Base, Kids in Care, Drylaw Young People’s Centre, FACE, Dean & Cauvin Trust, Kinsfolk Carers, Murrayburn Primary School and *The Ripple Project (http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/reviews/viewcompanywebsite.aspx?firmaName=the-ripple-project&companyId=17138477).

Thanks again for really making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters.

Kind regards
Sue"

*This is a new group for Leith Links to donate to due to the juggling of numbers/uptake of tickets

Jonnyboy
25-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Received this email today from Sue McLernon at Hibs:

"Dear Susan

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you and all the members of “Leith Links” for your support of Hibernian FC’s “Kicks for Kids” season ticket initiative for season 2014/15.

As one of the Club’s longest running community initiatives, your support is important to the many charities/voluntary organisations and children who benefit from your generosity.

As requested, your season tickets have been allocated to Pentland Community Centre, Carrick Knowe Primary School, Edinburgh South Deaf Football Club, Piershill Community Health Flat, Dads Rock, Canongate Youth Project, St Ninian’s Youth Club, Bingham Community Centre, Dads Work, The Yard, Multicultural Family Base, Kids in Care, Drylaw Young People’s Centre, FACE, Dean & Cauvin Trust, Kinsfolk Carers, Murrayburn Primary School and *The Ripple Project (http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/reviews/viewcompanywebsite.aspx?firmaName=the-ripple-project&companyId=17138477). .

Thanks again for really making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters.

Kind regards
Sue"

*This is a new group for Leith Links to donate to due to the juggling of numbers/uptake of tickets

Good work Suzy :thumbsup:

Gerard
25-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Good work Suzy :thumbsup:

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

FranckSuzy
04-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Some lovely pics of the kids, from Bingham Community Centre, enjoying their day out today :thumbsup:

13596 13597

Gerard
04-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Some lovely pics of the kids, from Bingham Community Centre, enjoying their day out today :thumbsup:

13596 13597

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Eyrie
04-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Nice to see the kids are enjoying going to the games. Let's hope that they see better football or this thread will have to be reported to Childline :duck:

FranckSuzy
04-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Nice to see the kids are enjoying going to the games. Let's hope that they see better football or this thread will have to be reported to Childline :duck:

Do you not donate to this as well........? :greengrin Guilty :agree: :devil:

Eyrie
05-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Do you not donate to this as well........? :greengrin Guilty :agree: :devil:

:lips seal

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Just received this 'thank you' letter from Drylaw Young Peoples Centre :thumbsup:

"Dear Sir/Madam

We are writing to thank you for the tickets received for the Hibs matches so far this season. The tickets have been used for young people from our young people’s centres and also a family that I am currently involved in doing outreach with. All of the young people involved have enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team. We look forward to the next home match against Queen of the South.

One of the children was keen to write a thank you letter for the tickets, which I have attached.

Thanks."

Hibernia&Alba
28-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Fantastic stuff, Suzy.

Jonnyboy
28-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Just received this 'thank you' letter from Drylaw Young Peoples Centre :thumbsup:

"Dear Sir/Madam

We are writing to thank you for the tickets received for the Hibs matches so far this season. The tickets have been used for young people from our young people’s centres and also a family that I am currently involved in doing outreach with. All of the young people involved have enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team. We look forward to the next home match against Queen of the South.

One of the children was keen to write a thank you letter for the tickets, which I have attached.

Thanks."

That wee letter produced a gulp moment here. I wish more folk would commit to just £6.25 a month so that other kids could get the chance to attend matches

FranckSuzy
30-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Jimmy Boco, our Patron, had this to say about the latest update received:

"This is what Hibs is all about. I love it. I really hope to come back soon. GGTTH"

Gmack7
31-10-2014, 09:13 AM
That wee letter produced a gulp moment here. I wish more folk would commit to just £6.25 a month so that other kids could get the chance to attend matches

It's less than the cost of 2(b) a MONTH get involved people

FranckSuzy
25-11-2014, 10:20 AM
As we're nearing the 18 month anniversary of Leith Links, I thought I'd give you a wee update. So far, we have raised over £14,000, which is a truly remarkable effort from amazing fans :not worth

Along with the letters of thanks received, stories of children moving through the ranks of local clubs, kit bought and donated, offers of assistance and of course, those generous fans who donate to the fund, it has been an absolute pleasure to be involved.

There will be no Christmas auction this year, due to family commitments at my end, but look out for a proposed football tournament in the Spring/Summer, a mini festival in conjunction with MCFB and lots more.

If you would like to donate, £6.25 a month will buy another Kicks for Kids season ticket outright :wink: Or, if you can't commit to a regular donation, any amount is more than welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more information.

Thanks to hibs.net for the platform (and donations) and to those who have provided support and guidance over the period. This is wonderful project, which is made even more special, IMHO, as it's the Hibs support 'just' trying to help out our future fans. GGTTH :aok:

Eyrie
25-11-2014, 07:20 PM
£14,000 in just 18 months? Very impressive, and a credit to the Hibs support.

FS - thanks again for organising this worthwhile cause.

Gerard
25-11-2014, 10:31 PM

:thumbsup::top marks

FranckSuzy
26-11-2014, 11:03 AM

:thumbsup::top marks

Thanks for your continued support :aok:

FranckSuzy
15-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Another thank you letter has been received from the recipients of KfK tickets. Thanks for passing it on, Mikey :aok:

"Hi All

Thank you once again from myself and the young people who can attend the Hibs games through your generosity of this scheme.

As our youth clubs do not run over the festive period, It’s really good to keep in contact with them through the games.

Have a Happy Christmas and New Year".

brog
17-12-2014, 06:59 AM
Suzy, just thought I'd bump this & also ask if you're doing half seasons. Regardless, I'm in. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your (collective) fantastic work! :not worth

FranckSuzy
17-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Suzy, just thought I'd bump this & also ask if you're doing half seasons. Regardless, I'm in. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your (collective) fantastic work! :not worth

Many thanks brog :aok: Like last year, the price is the same for half STs so I won't be bothering :rolleyes: :greengrin I appreciate your (and everyone else's) continued support though.

KdyHby
17-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Many thanks brog :aok: Like last year, the price is the same for half STs so I won't be bothering :rolleyes: :greengrin I appreciate your (and everyone else's) continued support though.

All the more full season tickets for the children next season.

FranckSuzy
17-12-2014, 10:09 AM
All the more full season tickets for the children next season.

:agree:

Gerard
17-12-2014, 11:35 AM
:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

FranckSuzy
15-01-2015, 10:08 AM
I received another thank you letter yesterday, from Drylaw Young Peoples Centre, and one of the children was keen to be involved too :thumbsup:

"We are writing to thank you for the tickets received for the Hibs matches over the festive period. The tickets have been used for young people from our young people’s centres and also a family that I am currently involved in doing outreach with. All of the young people involved have enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team. We look forward to the next home match against Cowdenbeath.

One of our young people from Drylaw YPC was keen to write a thank you letter for the tickets, which I have attached."

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yj7djj9vrvmjw5h/Hibs_new_doc_2%20%284%29.pdf?dl=0

FranckSuzy
04-03-2015, 01:25 PM
We've received another 'thank you' letter :thumbsup:

"Edinburgh Kinsfolk Carers would like to take this opportunity to offer our sincere thanks to everyone at Leith Links and Kicks for Kids for the match tickets you supply us.

There have been significant changes noticed in the children over the past few months as they all want to get on board with the clear changes that are happening both on and off the pitch.

It is telling that the kids seem as excited talking about what Leeann Dempster and Alan Stubbs are doing as much as Jason Cummings or Dominique Malonga and the visits have not only cemented the support of the existing young hibees but have actually converted one of our young girls, who previously, supported “the other” Edinburgh team.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated. Thank you".

KdyHby
04-03-2015, 01:55 PM
What a fantastic letter Suzy. Well done all that contribute to this brilliant cause. Here's hoping we can buy many more season tickets for the kids next season.

Jonnyboy
04-03-2015, 07:57 PM
We've received another 'thank you' letter :thumbsup:

"Edinburgh Kinsfolk Carers would like to take this opportunity to offer our sincere thanks to everyone at Leith Links and Kicks for Kids for the match tickets you supply us.

There have been significant changes noticed in the children over the past few months as they all want to get on board with the clear changes that are happening both on and off the pitch.

It is telling that the kids seem as excited talking about what Leeann Dempster and Alan Stubbs are doing as much as Jason Cummings or Dominique Malonga and the visits have not only cemented the support of the existing young hibees but have actually converted one of our young girls, who previously, supported “the other” Edinburgh team.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated. Thank you".

Fantastic to read this. Well done again Suzy and for anyone reading this who hasn't already spent all their money on shares and HSL (:greengrin) a direct debit of just £6.25 a month would secure another KfK ticket and ensure another happy kid gets a day out to remember :aok:

FranckSuzy
04-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Fantastic to read this. Well done again Suzy and for anyone reading this who hasn't already spent all their money on shares and HSL (:greengrin) a direct debit of just £6.25 a month would secure another KfK ticket and ensure another happy kid gets a day out to remember :aok:

:aok: John. £18.75 per month to HSL and £6.25 to Leith Links.....:hmmm: Nice round number :agree: :thumbsup: