PDA

View Full Version : Finding out what is rotten inside Hibs

(((Fergus)))
20-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Many companies use anonymous employee surveys as a way of learning what is wrong within their organisation - or at least what is irritating their staff and undermining morale. I suspect that a fair amount of useful information could be uncovered by giving carte blanche to all the players and staff at Hibs - with full anonymity of course. Do Hibs already have such a scheme? If not, it might be an idea to introduce one. Perhaps people at Hibs just say whatever they want to whoever they want anyway. Or perhaps they just bite their lip, take the money and pretend to look interested. Your thoughts?

Weststandwanab
20-03-2014, 12:43 PM
I think it is a bit early for G&T's.

green.and.white
20-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Many companies use anonymous employee surveys as a way of learning what is wrong within their organisation - or at least what is irritating their staff and undermining morale. I suspect that a fair amount of useful information could be uncovered by giving carte blanche to all the players and staff at Hibs - with full anonymity of course. Do Hibs already have such a scheme? If not, it might be an idea to introduce one. Perhaps people at Hibs just say whatever they want to whoever they want anyway. Or perhaps they just bite their lip, take the money and pretend to look interested. Your thoughts?

Why is your avatar Kayal?!?!?

ancient hibee
20-03-2014, 05:47 PM

Most players are never stopped knocking on the managers doors complaining about something.Perhaps a deputation to the Chairman's house should be undertaken seeing it was such a success last time.

offshorehibby
20-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I thought Vine & Clancy were the anonymous employees.

Ozyhibby
20-03-2014, 05:58 PM
I thought Vine & Clancy were the anonymous employees.

:-))

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2014, 06:30 PM

Surely this should be set up as a poll?

A) Agree
B) Disagree

weonlywon6-2
20-03-2014, 06:55 PM
michael nelson on tv tonight talked about the high turn over of players at hibs,maybe this has got something to do with it.
Fenlon brought in 30 players so he does have a point

Pete
20-03-2014, 07:00 PM
I would check the fridge.

Peevemor
20-03-2014, 07:02 PM

A) Agree
B) Disagree

Anonymous, of course.

Saorsa
20-03-2014, 07:02 PM
michael nelson on tv tonight talked about the high turn over of players at hibs,maybe this has got something to do with it.
Fenlon brought in 30 players so he does have a pointThat's because there's been a high turn over of crap managers who didnae want the last managers crap players. Whose fault is the high turnover of crap managers?

Eyrie
20-03-2014, 07:33 PM

A) Agree
B) Disagree

C) Abstain

allezsauzee
20-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Unless Rod Petrie has the sort of media control that even the cold war KGB would envy, I would suggest we would know by now if there was something rotten inside Hibs because I would doubt the weegie media would miss the chance to expose it. We keep sacking managers, bringing new ones in and demanding instant results. How about we give Butcher and Malpas the length of their contracts to sort things out , then they can maybe take a long term approach rather than trying to fix everything within a season.

Jonnyboy
20-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Fenlon brought in 30 players so he does have a point

Pretty sure he said football clubs as opposed to Hibs?

edinburghhibee
20-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Why is your avatar Kayal?!?!?

Was thinking that myself.

craigmounthibby
20-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Unless Rod Petrie has the sort of media control that even the cold war KGB would envy, I would suggest we would know by now if there was something rotten inside Hibs because I would doubt the weegie media would miss the chance to expose it. We keep sacking managers, bringing new ones in and demanding instant results. How about we give Butcher and Malpas the length of their contracts to sort things out , then they can maybe take a long term approach rather than trying to fix everything within a season.
Bingo.

But that won't happen, because if by mid-September, after the transfer window has closed, and the manager "has brought in his own players" we aren't playing scintillating stuff, the manager will be under pressure. If we're as poor then as we are now, massive pressure.

I'm not saying we should accept mediocrity, simply don't expect/demand immediate improvement.

craigmounthibby
20-03-2014, 10:27 PM
That's because there's been a high turn over of crap managers who didnae want the last managers crap players. Whose fault is the high turnover of crap managers?
Spot on. :top marks

The_Horde
21-03-2014, 08:08 AM
I think if TB can fill the squad with players who have a bit of swagger, can take a bit of flack from the support and show desire then the hibs support will get behind it.

If we sign another crop of players who can't play in front of a few thousand, often hide from the ball and don't really give a crap then the fans will get restless.

Time is required with this one though, regardless. There's too much player power at hibs and if we sack another manager that will only get worse. We need to stand by terry and mo