PDA

View Full Version : Relegation party

hibeesjoe
18-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Seen this on twitter, can't see it being anything official from hibs but we seem too be taking a few pelters about it.

https://twitter.com/scottishaway/status/445993744471707649

ManBearPig
18-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Seen this on twitter, can't see it being anything official from hibs but we seem too be taking a few pelters about it.

fake surely..

DC_Hibs

Surprised at this.

Surprised that mugs think it's official rather than some facebook/twitter fanneh spreading it among equal IQ'd idiots.

Regards

18/03/07

its on kickback as well

BOB MARLEYS DUG

110% some sado with too much time on their hands has made that.

FastEddieFelson
18-03-2014, 09:51 PM
taking pelters from who? wee fuds like scott ritchie? it's obviously not official, but who even cares? it's going to be f***ing brilliant if we relegate them next sunday.

Saorsa
18-03-2014, 09:52 PM

https://twitter.com/scottishaway/status/445993744471707649I could just see Hibs coming out with something like that :rolleyes: when a DJ got binned for playing a taxman song.

Mikey
18-03-2014, 09:56 PM
I'll be there.

But I hear ticket sales for the home end are slow. Maybe they should give us the deathtrap stand too and we can demolish it for them on the way out :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
18-03-2014, 10:07 PM
I'll be there.

But I hear ticket sales for the home end are slow. Maybe they should give us the deathtrap stand too and we can demolish it for them on the way out :greengrin

Maybe why they tried to sign big nose again last week

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-03-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm excited about the derby don't get me wrong but, It's going to be quite embarrassing if we get beat especially with folk giving it the big'un and thinking we have won already.

Mikey
18-03-2014, 10:11 PM
It doesn't take long :greengrin

hibbymick
18-03-2014, 10:14 PM
taking pelters from who? wee fuds like scott ritchie? it's obviously not official, but who even cares? it's going to be f***ing brilliant if we relegate them next sunday.

Surely Laurie Flynns a made up name, SURELY.

Sir David Gray
18-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Anyone who thinks that is in any way affiliated to the club in any official capacity seriously needs to get out more.

Not a chance that Hibs would come out with anything like that.

Ronniekirk
18-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Maybe why they tried to sign big nose again last week
Read that as well it's incredible and can't understand why they are even given the time to even go and make the plea in first place Why isn't there a bigger outcry in Media about this and yes exactly what is was about was trying to use the Mercurial Talisman to shift tickets and hope he could score against us It's Desperate stuff .

CallumLaidlaw
18-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Read that as well it's incredible and can't understand why they are even given the time to even go and make the plea in first place Why isn't there a bigger outcry in Media about this and yes exactly what is was about was trying to use the Mercurial Talisman to shift tickets and hope he could score against us It's Desperate stuff .

The most laughable part is that he was to replace JOHN SUTTON!!

Jonnyboy
18-03-2014, 10:47 PM
The most laughable part is that he was to replace JOHN SUTTON!!

You think that's bad? They're going for a Donald Ford replacement attempt next :greengrin

lugz
18-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Twitter is hilarious type in relegation party into the search bit and all the tramps are getting all emotional.

Who ever made this is up has done a grand job at making them bite.

Capt Mainwaring
18-03-2014, 10:53 PM
As wind up efforts go it seems to have hit the mark. Schoolboy stuff really

lord bunberry
18-03-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm excited about the derby don't get me wrong but, It's going to be quite embarrassing if we get beat especially with folk giving it the big'un and thinking we have one already.

One what?

O'Rourke3
18-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Anyone who thinks that is in any way affiliated to the club in any official capacity seriously needs to get out more.

Not a chance that Hibs would come out with anything like that.

Unlike Fireworks Phil's Docksiders comment at the start of the mission to kill us off as a club.

Sean1875
18-03-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm excited about the derby don't get me wrong but, It's going to be quite embarrassing if we get beat especially with folk giving it the big'un and thinking we have one already.

:agree: shaping up nicely for a yam win, its the Hibs way.

Also, is it actually looking like a Hibs win will relegate them next sunday? Or do we still need a couple of other results to go certain ways for it to be possible?

edinburghhibee
19-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Why would we bring party hats and streamers to a wake???

I'll be in an asda tin flute, flowers bought fae the local petrol station and blazing drunk!!!

Let's relegate these fuc£ers at tynie!!!!

hfc-1875
19-03-2014, 01:49 AM

Also, is it actually looking like a Hibs win will relegate them next sunday? Or do we still need a couple of other results to go certain ways for it to be possible?

If hearts get beat on Friday and st mirren take at a least 1 point from celtic away :rolleyes: Or st johnstone home the next again Saturday, a win for us on the Sunday will send them down (I think).

even if hearts get beat off Dundee utd and we beat them, and st mirren take no points from the 2 games they are 21 points behind with 21 points left to play for.

hfc-1875
19-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Why would we bring party hats and streamers to a wake???

I'll be in an asda tin flute, flowers bought fae the local petrol station and blazing drunk!!!

Let's relegate these fuc£ers at tynie!!!!

Haha cracking idea. Any generous hibs fan with a spare 12-13k? Imagine 3000 of us in the away end with these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Halloween-Haunted-House-Headstone-Foam-RIP-15-Skull-Tombstone-Decoration-Prop-/161111116806?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2582f88c06

sven nil
19-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Surely Laurie Flynns a made up name, SURELY.
Do not call him Shirley :wink:

GreenLake
19-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Perhaps our maroon fraudsters ought to be reminded that from 1979 to 1983, 3 of the four seasons produced gates of LESS THAN 6000 which is not very much for a big team. History shows that they desert a sinking ship like rats. Just like their hero rats who dumped them when they didn't get paid outrageous wages! :jamboclow

Look at the statistics here and project their likely attendances should relegation lead to difficulties in the lower or lowest leagues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Heart_of_Midlothian_F.C._seasons

With or without liquidation!

Juice-Terry
19-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Pretty sure it was made by Hibspaige on Facebook.

Onion
19-03-2014, 07:46 AM
Getting silly. Hope those going along to this Party are not relying on a Hibs win to get things going, as everything is building nicely for another Hearts victory :roll eyes:

Still in Admin, certainties for relegation, can't sell STs, contacts running out .... the Yams' morale should be completely shot by now. But hey ho, they can always rely on the Hibs to raise their spirits. Locke will need no team talk. The Yams will be more fired up than any game this season and more than a match for our bunch of unmotivated, soon to be ex-Hibs players.

Hope for once I'm wrong but seen this movie far too often over the years.

Sprouleflyer
19-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Getting silly. Hope those going along to this Party are not relying on a Hibs win to get things going, as everything is building nicely for another Hearts victory :roll eyes:

Still in Admin, certainties for relegation, can't sell STs, contacts running out .... the Yams' morale should be completely shot by now. But hey ho, they can always rely on the Hibs to raise their spirits. Locke will need no team talk. The Yams will be more fired up than any game this season and more than a match for our bunch of unmotivated, soon to be ex-Hibs players.

Sadly, what you say is correct!

The Gorf
19-03-2014, 07:52 AM
110% some sado with too much time on their hands has made that.
Definitely a fake. has to be. No way would Hibs officially allow this. I think the Marketing dept and the Board are a bit more Diplomatic than this.

Bristolhibby
19-03-2014, 08:02 AM

This, any time we want a "party". Yams ruin it.

Post LC 2007, Scottish Semi and Final, League Cup this year, and countless other times we were going to "roll" them.

Time and time again.

Get the party poppers back in the box and let's concentrate on playing football and 3 points against St. Johnstone.

J

Mikey
19-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Well here's hoping the players show a bit of backbone.

Spike Mandela
19-03-2014, 09:48 AM

Relax, even if they beat us they are still getting relegated this season. Whilst it would obviously be fun to beat them and relegate them on the day in many ways it would be strangely funny to see them beating us with 3000 Hibs fans still bouncing about having a party in the away end.

By the way if we do look like we are going to beat them during the match will we be having a sweep about how many of their thugs will invade the park?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-03-2014, 09:52 AM
One what?

Pishy autocorrect on my phone!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-03-2014, 09:54 AM

I am not 100% sure. We may need a couple of results to go our way, I think...

jakeshibs
19-03-2014, 10:03 AM
This is not Hibs class, however I do take offence as it appears we are taking some hits for this!

it still concerns me that they have not been brought to justice over their financial doping, thieving sporting integrity, the fact millions were spent and thousands of people lost their jobs, homes and lively hoods why?????????

why have media not asked the questions.

Broken Gnome
19-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Relax, even if they beat us they are still getting relegated this season. Whilst it would obviously be fun to beat them and relegate them on the day in many ways it would be strangely funny to see them beating us with 3000 Hibs fans still bouncing about having a party in the away end.

You don't actually think that would be the case?

CropleyWasGod
19-03-2014, 11:48 AM
This is not Hibs class, however I do take offence as it appears we are taking some hits for this!

it still concerns me that they have not been brought to justice over their financial doping, thieving sporting integrity, the fact millions were spent and thousands of people lost their jobs, homes and lively hoods why?????????

why have media not asked the questions.

Hyperbolise much? :greengrin

EH54
19-03-2014, 11:49 AM

I know i won't be dancing about if we get beat by them. even if they do get relegated on that day or before. I'm not interested in anything apart from a Hibs win.

Spike Mandela
19-03-2014, 11:57 AM

Yes I do. We are going there to celebrate their relegation and wish them bon voyage. A win will make it even sweeter nonetheless.

Spike Mandela
19-03-2014, 11:58 AM

I know i won't be dancing about if we get beat by them. even if they do get relegated on that day or before. I'm not interested in anything apart from a Hibs win.

Partypoopers:wink::greengrin

EH54
19-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Partypoopers:wink::greengrin

Lets hope Hibs don't wreck our party then :thumbsup:

Oscar T Grouch
19-03-2014, 12:03 PM
I reckon we will win, I have a great record of going to the PBS to watch Hibs win, only seen us getting beat there once, so I am pretty sure, as I have a ticket, that we will win.:wink:

leggeto
19-03-2014, 12:10 PM
I reckon we will win, I have a great record of going to the PBS to watch Hibs win, only seen us getting beat there once, so I am pretty sure, as I have a ticket, that we will win.:wink:

I've only seen us win there around 4 or 5 times in 25years,1st one being the Archie win to the Caldwell winner,im staying away and buying the kids season tickets instead,but have a bounce for me if sorry when we send them off down

Sir David Gray
19-03-2014, 02:02 PM

By the way if we do look like we are going to beat them during the match will we be having a sweep about how many of their thugs will invade the park?

I don't think that would be funny at all.

I want to go there and have a laugh at their expense and I will do that before the game starts and also at the start of the game. However, if they are beating us, I don't intend to have any sort of party.

Keith_M
19-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Aside from the obvious lack of class required to make such a thing, usually associated with the other end of town, maybe the silly Jambos getting worked up about it should ask themselves why Hibs would bother having a campaign to: a) Raise money for Hearts; b) Encourage Hibs fans to buy tickets that were already completely sold out last week.

Not the brightest bunch, are they :wink:

SteveHFC
19-03-2014, 02:51 PM

I want to go there and have a laugh at their expense and I will do that before the game starts and also at the start of the game. However, if they are beating us, I don't intend to have any sort of party.

This

Spike Mandela
19-03-2014, 03:54 PM

Can't you just have a laugh at their expense anyway.:confused:

If they get a result against Utd we might not be able to relegate them on the day but I still fully intend to rip the piss out of them and enjoy their misery no matter what. They are going DOWN!!!!!!!

Sir David Gray
19-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Can't you just have a laugh at their expense anyway.:confused:

If they get a result against Utd we might not be able to relegate them on the day but I still fully intend to rip the piss out of them and enjoy their misery no matter what. They are going DOWN!!!!!!!

That's slightly different to what you said earlier.

I don't necessarily need to see Hearts relegated on the 30th for me to enjoy myself and have a party.

As you say, if Hearts beat Dundee Utd then it's going to be almost impossible for us to relegate them on the 30th but as long as we actually turn up this time and play well then that'll do for me.

I just won't be able to see the funny side if we go to Tynecastle and, yet again, we are sitting watching another Hibs team being played off the park by a Hearts team.

Pete
19-03-2014, 06:21 PM
I just won't be able to see the funny side if we go to Tynecastle and, yet again, we are sitting watching another Hibs team being played off the park by a Hearts team.

When was the last time we were "played off the park" at tynecastle?

SouthamptonHibs
19-03-2014, 06:31 PM
United will beat Hearts, we will have the chance to relegate them, I fear though we will relegate them the Hibs way! They'll beat us and the following week Aberdeen will relegate them!
Hope not but we are bottom of the form guide in last ten games plus we ship 3 goals against nearly every team

Sir David Gray
19-03-2014, 06:33 PM
When was the last time we were "played off the park" at tynecastle?

All I meant was that we quite often go into derby games at Tynecastle, particularly in the last couple of seasons, full of hope and expectation and we then rarely turn up.

Our "performance" back in August, as an example, was shambolic.

SouthamptonHibs
19-03-2014, 06:40 PM
All I meant was that we quite often go into derby games at Tynecastle, particularly in the last couple of seasons, full of hope and expectation and we then rarely turn up.

10/10, I walked out about ten mins to go, we were awful! That game followed the Malmo disaster, Fenlon had to go then.
Hibs were clueless that day, don't even think we had a decent attempt on goal.
8 months on and we have not improved, I fear the same result. Hopefully Collins is not playing, just thinking of how bad he was last time at Tynie it is giving me the boke.....

Pete
19-03-2014, 07:03 PM

Relax. Big crowd, big expectations and them on their knees.

What could possibly go wrong?

oramhibee
20-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Relax. Big crowd, big expectations and them on their knees.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last time that scenario happened- Hibs beat Hearts 2-1! (To be fair it was at ER)

Ronniekirk
20-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Last time that scenario happened- Hibs beat Hearts 2-1! (To be fair it was at ER)
Last time I was there when all you season ticket holders didn't snap up tickets ,we were handing out Fake Romanov Bank Notes and Atmosphere was great .We were mince and it was hard to keep that Atmosphere going .They then ripped us down the wing and put in great cross and Patterson easily got in front of Nelson to Score.The Feeling of deflation and Embarrassment was Tangible, our record there is so poor .Collins was gash then and gash now .They will be up for it as really is last meaningful game for them .So yet again on Current form we won't be taking them apart which frustrates me .It's the worst team the have had for ages and yet we still can't beat them by a few goals. Maybe this will be our time and it will all click for us but the game itself is likely to be forgotten about ,it will all be about the sense ofOccasion and The Relegation Party ,hence Thread Title .Do I wish I was able to go Absolutely So Enjoy :flag:.

allezsauzee
20-03-2014, 08:34 AM
If it's anything like the last derby of last season, it will be tremendous!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-03-2014, 04:05 PM
We could continue the party afterwards in The Brauhaus, big nose might even be there!

edinburghhibee
21-03-2014, 04:18 PM
We could continue the party afterwards in The Brauhaus, big nose might even be there!

This would be hilarious!

weonlywon6-2
21-03-2014, 04:54 PM
If it's anything like the last derby of last season, it will be tremendous!!

if leigh was playing i would confidently say we will.win,not convinced now.

they will be up for it no doubt,but they are very poor,shame is,so are we

Aldo
21-03-2014, 05:23 PM
if leigh was playing i would confidently say we will.win,not convinced now. they will be up for it no doubt,but they are very poor,shame is,so are we

Nah let's be positive

They have

***** stadium that doesn't hold that much
Will have a ***** crowd
And are about to get relegated.

Big party topped off with a Hibees win.

emerald green
21-03-2014, 08:10 PM

Absolutely spot on mate. I hope we murder them and relegate them, but how often have Hibs teams let the supporters down badly against that lot in the past? One of the worst occassions was when we ridiculously decided to parade the league cup after getting beat by them 1 0 at ER. That turned into a total farce.:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
21-03-2014, 08:14 PM
The hibs are having a party

The hearts are going down.

3pm
21-03-2014, 08:46 PM

The hearts are going down.

Just hope if the opportunity is there, we don't bottle it.

Alex Trager
24-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Lots and lots of balloons have been ordered for this. What is everyone else taking?

CropleyWasGod
24-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Lots and lots of balloons have been ordered for this. What is everyone else taking?

The pish.

Alex Trager
24-03-2014, 11:10 AM
The pish.

Here's hoping.

In the group there are:
Balloons
Bigger balloons
An inflatable knob, GLs face stuck to it.
Champagne bottle, inflatable.
Inflatable bananas.
Party hats.
Party poppers

emerald green
24-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Wouldn't it be great to beat them 5 1 and relegate them? Can only dream I suppose.

EH54
24-03-2014, 12:42 PM
expect the police to try take these things off you, When we played them last year loads off inflatables etc was taking off people and put in bin. Orders from hearts they said.

Alex Trager
24-03-2014, 12:44 PM
expect the police to try take these things off you, When we played them last year loads off inflatables etc was taking off people and put in bin. Orders from hearts they said.

Yeah I expect that. I had a few banners and stuff taken off me in August. Still I look forward to it

Billychaotic182
24-03-2014, 12:47 PM
I fear we are setting ourselves up for a fall here. Hate that hibs have made me think this way

EH54
24-03-2014, 12:52 PM
I fear we are setting ourselves up for a fall here. Hate that hibs have made me think this way

Thinking the same but i never fear them. No matter how poor our record is 3 points is the most important thing to me i wont even be happy with a point and them being relegated. Forget all this relegation stuff and celebrate that if and when it comes but 3 points is the most important thing for me.

Spike Mandela
24-03-2014, 01:38 PM

If you don't set yourself up for a fall you will never get to the top of anything, if you succeed the view is stunning, if you fail you have to be able to bounce back up to the top but if you only go halfway.............christ where am I going with this?:wink:

Billychaotic182
24-03-2014, 03:58 PM
If you don't set yourself up for a fall you will never get to the top of anything, if you succeed the view is stunning, if you fail you have to be able to bounce back up to the top but if you only go halfway.............christ where am I going with this?:wink:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LA10-DyWDTs

Alex Trager
27-03-2014, 08:53 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/27/uve8ehyv.jpg

Not my stickers, but they have my favourite jobs song of the moment on them.

Here's to you Mr Romanov, the Hearts are going down and we all know, oh oh ohh.

Lots and lots of stickers will be getting put around gorgie and murrayfield. I cannot wait to hear this being blasted out at Tynie

The Sea-gull
27-03-2014, 09:22 AM
I am sure this must have been mentioned but don't we need St Mirren to take at least a point off ICT on Saturday before we can even contemplate a "party"?

If they lose to ICT on Sat then no matter what our result in Gorgie is on Sunday, they can't officially be relegated till at least the Aberdeen game next midweek?

Best case scenario for us for the weekend would be St Mirren draw with ICT and we beat Hearts thus sending them down.

The way we are playing just now, we might just be better off hoping St Mirren lose as many games as possible just to really put any lingering play off concerns to bed as soon as possible.

Alex Trager
27-03-2014, 09:39 AM
I am sure this must have been mentioned but don't we need St Mirren to take at least a point off ICT on Saturday before we can even contemplate a "party"?

If they lose to ICT on Sat then no matter what our result in Gorgie is on Sunday, they can't officially be relegated till at least the Aberdeen game next midweek?

Best case scenario for us for the weekend would be St Mirren draw with ICT and we beat Hearts thus sending them down.

The way we are playing just now, we might just be better off hoping St Mirren lose as many games as possible just to really put any lingering play off concerns to bed as soon as possible.

They are going down regardless aren't they? We don't have to put them down to basque in their abject failure.

I understand it would make it all the sweeter, but it's going to be fun on Sunday for one reason only

The Sea-gull
27-03-2014, 09:41 AM
They are going down regardless aren't they? We don't have to put them down to basque in their abject failure.

I understand it would make it all the sweeter, but it's going to be fun on Sunday for one reason only

Don't think it will be much fun if we lose and history as well as our current form tells me there is a decent chance we will get beat.

Alex Trager
27-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Don't think it will be much fun if we lose and history as well as our current form tells me there is a decent chance we will get beat.

No of course not. Hence before the game the spirits will be high. And even higher if we win. Medium if we draw. Non existent if we lose.