PDA

View Full Version : Question Season Ticket Payment Plan help

Cameron1875
18-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Is it possible to renew ST online and use the payment plan to pay for it or is that only possible if I deal with the Ticket Office directly?

Edit: Managed to get it working. Admin, feel free to delete thread.

JimBHibees
18-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Is it possible to renew ST online and use the payment plan to pay for it or is that only possible if I deal with the Ticket Office directly?

Pretty sure you can do it online, I certainly did last year however havent renewed as yet this year.

Aaron
18-03-2014, 05:42 PM
It states online that the payment plan is with Zebra Finance? I thought they went out of business?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Gus Fring
18-03-2014, 06:04 PM
It states online that the payment plan is with Zebra Finance? I thought they went out of business?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

They went into Administration and were bought over by another company.

TAHibby
31-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Can anyone help? I don't seem to be getting offered the payment plan trying to renew, I just get taken straight to checkout for one bulk payment.

Mikey
31-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Can anyone help? I don't seem to be getting offered the payment plan trying to renew, I just get taken straight to checkout for one bulk payment.

Which browser are you using? If it's an older version of Internet Explorer it might cause you problems.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2014, 11:55 AM

When you get to checkout there is a drop down menu where it says credit card type, the PP option is in there.

TAHibby
31-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Which browser are you using? If it's an older version of Internet Explorer it might cause you problems.

When you get to checkout there is a drop down menu where it says credit card type, the PP option is in there.

Yeah I didn't check the drop down menu, thanks guys. I blame monday morning and a **** weekend.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Yeah I didn't check the drop down menu, thanks guys. I blame monday morning and a **** weekend.

But you have still renewed :thumbsup: we need all the help we can get.

Danderhall Hibs
31-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Don't phone the TO with any query they can't get time to answer the phone - there must be thousands queing round the block.

Boydyhfc
31-03-2014, 04:23 PM
If taking the PP option, any idea of the first payment date guys?

Thanks.

Scònaldò
31-03-2014, 04:26 PM

Thanks.

11th of April I believe.

Boydyhfc
31-03-2014, 04:28 PM
11th of April I believe.

Cheers!

Weststandwanab
31-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Don't phone the TO with any query they can't get time to answer the phone - there must be thousands queing round the block.
They will be practicing for when they work as a Doctor's receptionist - its the Data Protection Act you know.

iwasthere1972
31-03-2014, 05:18 PM
What happens if, dare I say it, we end up with The Yams in The Championship. Probably renew before the deadline but makes it difficult not knowing what division we will be in.

Is there any advantage of renewing by tonight or is just that you can pay over 11 months. If there's no advantage then I would be better waiting and paying cash once I know who our opponents are going to be next season.

Sorry for sounding pessimistic but after being at that hovel they call a stadium on Sunday I can't see where our next goal is going to come from. We were that bad on Sunday that I'm surprised we even scored nil.

Hermit Crab
31-03-2014, 05:21 PM
What happens if, dare I say it, we end up with The Yams in The Championship. Probably renew before the deadline but makes it difficult not knowing what division we will be in.

Is there any advantage of renewing by tonight or is just that you can pay over 11 months. If there's no advantage then I would be better waiting and paying cash once I know who our opponents are going to be next season.

Sorry for sounding pessimistic but after being at that hovel they call a stadium on Sunday I can't see where our next goal is going to come from. We were that bad on Sunday that I'm surprised we even scored nil.

If we get relegated then we get 4 cat A games next season

hibee_girl
31-03-2014, 05:22 PM

It becomes dearer if you don't take up the early bird offer, think it's an added £25.

Early bird now extended to next Monday.

iwasthere1972
31-03-2014, 05:25 PM
It becomes dearer if you don't take up the early bird offer, think it's an added £25.

Early bird now extended to next Monday.

Thanks for that. Just missed the deadline this season and remember paying about an extra £25. Will renew by the deadline. :aok:

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2014, 05:45 PM

Thanks.

Dates differ depending on when you actually took out the plan.

SaulGoodman
31-03-2014, 07:02 PM
If I'm taking the Student option do I have to do it in person? Was considering renewing today but the only one they're offering me is Adult for my renewal. Chancing bassas :cb

Danderhall Hibs
31-03-2014, 09:25 PM
If I'm taking the Student option do I have to do it in person? Was considering renewing today but the only one they're offering me is Adult for my renewal. Chancing bassas :cb

Yes - they need to evidence that you're actually a student and not ripping the club off.

iwasthere1972
01-04-2014, 10:35 PM

:aok: Cheers for that too. Didn't think of looking in the drop down menu for the PP option.

Wonder if we'll be playing Celtic and Aberdeen etc next season or Rangers and Hearts etc. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2014, 07:26 PM

No if renewing you can still do student online.

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
No if renewing you can still do student online.

So you could be a student forever?

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Yes - they need to evidence that you're actually a student and not ripping the club off.

Nah if renewing you can still do it online, you only have to produce valid matriculation card by October.

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2014, 07:32 PM
So you could be a student forever?

Yes if you want to study for the rest of your life you can, there is no age limit :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Yes if you want to study for the rest of your life you can, there is no age limit :greengrin

:greengrin I see your previous post answers my question.

nelson10.
06-04-2014, 08:35 PM
anyone had a problem when renewing online that it only giving you the option to renew as a student?