PDA

View Full Version : Not only Hibs Fans who abuse their own players.

Famous Fiver
17-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Reports of a Thistle Fan being arrested for abusing Prince Buaben on Saturday.
Cant post a link but it I being reported.

Viva_Palmeiras
17-03-2014, 09:25 PM
The report I saw (Scotsman?) showed a pic with Haynes and Bauben (I presume).

No matter the team these dinosaurs need to evolve... Or go the same way...

edit: I stand corrected according to the Scotsman they allegation does indeed relate to a Partick player.

H18sry
18-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Racial abuse has no place in sport.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/268720-man-arrested-after-partick-thistle-player-racially-abused/

Carheenlea
18-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Reports of a Thistle Fan being arrested for abusing Prince Buaben on Saturday.
Cant post a link but it I being reported.

There is considerable difference between Hibs fans expressing displeasure at a players ineptitude and racial abuse.

Ringothedog
18-03-2014, 09:19 AM
There is considerable difference between Hibs fans expressing displeasure at a players ineptitude and racial abuse.

Those were my thoughts when i read the OP. To compare the 2 is absolute nonsense and imho this thread should be closed

Famous Fiver
18-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Nice to take the moral high ground.

I was making an observation not expressing a opinion. Did I mention racial abuse?

Ringothedog
18-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Nice to take the moral high ground.

I was making an observation not expressing a opinion. Did I mention racial abuse?

The article you mention is about racial abuse. You state "not only hibs fans who abuse their own team". By association it would make me think that that we are racially abusing our players

basehibby
18-03-2014, 06:01 PM
The article you mention is about racial abuse. You state "not only hibs fans who abuse their own team". By association it would make me think that that we are racially abusing our players

The vast majority of our whinging contingent would never stoop to racism - but I have heard one or two puddle drinkers in the past come out with racist pish so we are not immune!