PDA

View Full Version : NHC Seattle Sounders

DH1875
15-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Watching them on BT sport. Their fans are awesome. Never seen much of this in MLS, and their getting beat.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-03-2014, 10:32 PM
I think their home and away kits are very nice.

Phil D. Rolls
15-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Watching them on BT sport. Their fans are awesome. Never seen much of this in MLS, and their getting beat.

There's a real fan thing going on in the MLS. When I was over there I was impressed with their whole match day routine. Very like Europe, meeting at pubs and walking to the ground.

McKenzie
16-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Becoming a more prominent sport stateside. Far more players are moving from European leagues to the MLS.

hibsbollah
16-03-2014, 08:49 AM
If you're a Hibby, its got to be the Portland Timbers.

Hannah_hfc
16-03-2014, 11:43 PM

The Seattle Seahawks have one of the loudest supports in sport today so it must be a Seattle thing. Nice stadium as well!

Mon Dieu4
17-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Its a Seattle thing they do it on purpose, they see themselves as different when it comes to certain things, saw a documentary on Seattle sports fans once

HoboHarry
17-03-2014, 12:22 AM
If you're a Hibby, its got to be the Portland Timbers.
You've got that right.... I was hoping they would win the MLS even though Kansas City is my local team.

seattle hibby
17-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Hi.I am a season ticket holder to the Seattle Sounders.I was a regular following Hibs til lI came to the states.Seattle get crowds of 40000 every home game and when they open the stadium up against rivals eg. portland/L.A. we get crowds up to 67000. Fans cheer all game, win or lose.

grammyb111
17-03-2014, 03:54 PM
I was over in Seattle a couple years ago and went to a game against Santos Laguna. The crowd were passionate but some of their songs were cringeworthy in the extreme! Great city for sport though, will be over again soon, hopefully this time in NFL season.

bigwheel
17-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Hi.I am a season ticket holder to the Seattle Sounders.I was a regular following Hibs til lI came to the states.Seattle get crowds of 40000 every home game and when they open the stadium up against rivals eg. portland/L.A. we get crowds up to 67000. Fans cheer all game, win or lose.

superb to hear that - enjoy!!

green&left
17-03-2014, 05:32 PM
They probably don't have a bunch of ********s running their club banning drums for being too loud.

Keith_M
17-03-2014, 06:39 PM
I was over in Seattle a couple years ago and went to a game against Santos Laguna. The crowd were passionate but some of their songs were cringeworthy in the extreme! Great city for sport though, will be over again soon, hopefully this time in NFL season.

Did any of them include the words "Fenian Blood", "Wallace Mercer" or "Bobby Sands"? Now that's what I call cringeworthy.

:singing:

"Hibernian,
Hibernian,
ra, ra ,ra!"

:greengrin

grammyb111
17-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Did any of them include the words "Fenian Blood", "Wallace Mercer" or "Bobby Sands"? Now that's what I call cringeworthy.

:singing:

"Hibernian,
Hibernian,
ra, ra ,ra!"

:greengrin

Well you have a point! I do remember one to the tune of 'yellow submarine' that went along the lines of #sky of blue, sea of green, Seattle Sounders, are my team, goooo Sounders!#

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk