PDA

View Full Version : Can't see us winning a game for the forseeable future.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Can't see us winning a game for the forseeable future, I hate to say it but I think Hearts might beat us and we will get pished on from St Johnstone. We are terrible and leak goals more often than not, and don't score many. End of the season can't come quick enough. Conceding 3 goals against the likes of Partick Thistle is laughable and embarrassing to say the very least. Another pish weekend, thanks Hibs:thumbsup:

kdhibees1
15-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Can't say I ever let us ruin my weekend. Pessimism is a wonderful thing my friend! Get a swally doon ye!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Can't say I ever let us ruin my weekend. Pessimism is a wonderful thing my friend! Get a swally doon ye!

:agree: Will do tonight my friend.

Brooster
15-03-2014, 04:51 PM
BMD - are you a yam at the wind up? Almost every post is slagging the club in one way or another. There's another few doing the same and it's making this board unbearable.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-03-2014, 04:56 PM
BMD - are you a yam at the wind up? Almost every post is slagging the club in one way or another. There's another few doing the same and it's making this board unbearable.

A yam? :faf: I don't slag the club. Just saying what I feel as I am pissed off.

Steven_Hibs
15-03-2014, 04:57 PM

He must be a yam, otherwise he'd be praising the teams effort for today and this seasons results. This is called reality which some hibs fans are having trouble grasping

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-03-2014, 05:00 PM
He must be a yam, otherwise he'd be praising the teams effort for today and this seasons results. This is called reality which some hibs fans are having trouble grasping

:agree::top marks