PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone ignoring the score and watching it 'like live' on BBC Alba at 17:30?

TheFamous1875
15-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I don't know if I have the mental strength to abstain!

VivaHiberņa
15-03-2014, 01:24 PM
I don't know if I have the mental strength to abstain!

I don't do that sort of thing so I wouldn't know but I've heard if the game's on Alba you can get a stream on line. :whistle:

hibsbollah
15-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Me

California-Hibs
15-03-2014, 01:34 PM
I don't do that sort of thing so I wouldn't know but I've heard if the game's on Alba you can get a stream on line. :whistle:

I've been searching, no stream today :boo hoo:

Question though for anyone that might know. I notice on the bbc alba site that certain programmes are able to view live as they show, but others are uploaded later on. Will the Hibs game be able to be watched bang on 5.30pm?

The Gorf
15-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Nah, love the stress of waiting for it to appear under Jeff and the gang.

Glory Lurker
15-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Yep. Not only that, but I'm recording it to watch once the jambo wife's gone for a night out. It'd better be worth the long wait.

Eyrie
15-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Two more games of rugby to watch before our own match, so easy enough to avoid the score.

leggeto
15-03-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm going to try, gonnae be tricky

jackh1875
15-03-2014, 04:07 PM
4-2 win Cummings 2 Stanton and heff

SouthamptonHibs
15-03-2014, 04:09 PM
No chance wasting time watching those wage thiefs, Chelsea game for me

blackpoolhibs
15-03-2014, 04:17 PM
I was asked by my mate Lancshibs during the week if i fancied going up today, i told him i was washing my hair. I have some newly painted door frames to watch dry this evening. :rolleyes:

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Yep. Not only that, but I'm recording it to watch once the jambo wife's gone for a night out. It'd better be worth the long wait.

Its not

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Full games on again 10:55....

Bostonhibby
15-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Me, I always think we do so much better in Gaelic, especially the interviews after our latest disaster.

Kaff
16-03-2014, 12:41 AM
No chance wasting time watching those wage thiefs, Chelsea game for me

Sorry but your negativity is appalling. OP was obviously before ko and you posted when you knew result, if you reported after the games which you attend (i know you do, I'm not accusing you of never attending) then fair play, how did you know the players stole a wage? Probably Preston told you

nonshinyfinish
16-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Sorry but your negativity is appalling. OP was obviously before ko and you posted when you knew result, if you reported after the games which you attend (i know you do, I'm not accusing you of never attending) then fair play, how did you know the players stole a wage? Probably Preston told you

Quite right. Also it's 'thieves'.

joe breezy
16-03-2014, 08:23 AM
I ended up watching from 40 minutes onward - Hibs should gave had a couple of fouls round about the box and thought our goal was great with some nice work from Stanton.

The main thing it taught me though is that a Hibs v Partick Thistle Scottish Cup Final would be a nightmare for me. My Thistle soft spot is too strong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
16-03-2014, 08:29 AM
I watched the whole thing and found it more depressing than that movie The Pianist.

jon paul jones
16-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Yes, walked to the Garden Centre and back (5miles) with the missus and tuned in without knowing the score. Another 90 minutes of my life ****ed away with a toothless display in the final third.

However, my gaelic is coming on a treat however!!!

Ronniekirk
16-03-2014, 08:45 AM
I watched the whole thing and found it more depressing than that movie The Pianist.
You shouldn't have tuned in if you are highly strung .:wink:

hibsbollah
16-03-2014, 10:16 AM
You shouldn't have tuned in if you are highly strung .:wink:You know that bit where Adrian Brodys character walks out into the Warsaw ghetto and it was just a dead white wasteland and everything was reduced to rubble? There was a moment in the highlights when James Collins decided against running at a defender, inexplicably turned towards the touch line, ran a few steps and passed it straight out of play, when I really understood how Brody's character felt:agree:

hibsbollah
16-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Yes, walked to the Garden Centre and back (5miles) with the missus and tuned in without knowing the score. Another 90 minutes of my life ****ed away with a toothless display in the final third.

I learnt that 'Nerry Nerry' is nil nil.

matty_f
16-03-2014, 10:19 AM
You know that bit where Adrian Brodys character walks out into the Warsaw ghetto and it was just a dead white wasteland and everything was reduced to rubble? There was a moment in the highlights when James Collins decided against running at a defender, inexplicably turned towards the touch line, ran a few steps and passed it straight out of play, when I really understood how Brody's character felt:agree:

:faf: my favourite post in a long time.

hibby rae
16-03-2014, 10:50 AM

I avoided the score and put it on at work. At least I made money while I watched it! A rare bright spot in the game was the Stanton assist and Watmore goal. They both showed a lot of skill and intelligence and did very well.

skipster7
16-03-2014, 10:56 AM
You know that bit where Adrian Brodys character walks out into the Warsaw ghetto and it was just a dead white wasteland and everything was reduced to rubble? There was a moment in the highlights when James Collins decided against running at a defender, inexplicably turned towards the touch line, ran a few steps and passed it straight out of play, when I really understood how Brody's character felt:agree:
:greengrin genuine big laugh at that :top marks

SaulGoodman
16-03-2014, 12:32 PM

You should now be able to say 'And Nelson plays that straight out the park' and 'long to Collins' in Gaelic