PDA

View Full Version : Todays games

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Kompany sent off
Silva makes it 1 0 for City, 10/1 first scorer which is nice!

3pm
15-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Professional!! :o)

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Nope, extremely pished at about 2200 though!

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2014, 01:20 PM
That challenge on Silva was surely a sending off.

CyberSauzee
15-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Just off to watch Enfield Town v Hampton & Richmond.

Hampton had what looks on paper a good win midweek against Bury Town, but Bury travelled with just 3 subs, one of them a 15 year old who got sent off after coming on. Bury will have a much stronger squad (about 8 or 9 players back) for their visit to Wingate & Finchley today. Tough to call so leave that alone.

Enfield struggled second half on Tuesday night against Harrow after dominating the first half. 2-3 excellent saves by Enfield keeper Imber won them the three points. Highlights here: http://thecoldend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/town-battle-to-1-0-victory-over-harrow.html

Harrow away today to Thamesmead, who haven't won in the league since 21st Jan. Spoke to the Thamesmead manager on Tuesday night as he was watching Harrow, get the impression he's resigned to relegation, so it may take the pressure off them. Thamesmead let teams play in front of them and like to hit on the break, very much like Harrow. Both sides look to set pieces as they have height all the way through from front to back. Junior Baker and Mullings for Thamesmead, Peacock, Page and Maissiat for Harrow are all excellent in the air. Harrow also have a very good young forward in Simeon Akinola, he went off injured against Enfield, not sure if he's playing today. A big loss for them if he's not.

Saw Harrow last Saturday hosting Enfield on an awful pitch (1-1). They ground share with Hendon, who I watched on Monday night with Sergey as they hosted Lowestoft (late winner for Lowestoft with the first shot on target from the penalty spot). Four decent teams who could only muster 3 goals between them, one from a corner and two penalties. The pitch is awful, and I see Hendon are about 1.25 to beat Cray. Leave that alone, it's no surprise that Hendon have the second best away record in the division as at home it's nigh on impossible to play decent football on their home pitch.

Nazz
15-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Where do Enfield play nowadays? I remember when they played just off the A10. Nice cinema and leisure centre now.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2014, 02:43 PM
0 2 Dzeko FT

SaulGoodman
15-03-2014, 06:10 PM
1-0 County. Jeezo

Bishop Hibee
15-03-2014, 06:15 PM
1-0 County. Jeezo

Dire. McKay just missed a sitter for Saintees.

CyberSauzee
15-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Where do Enfield play nowadays? I remember when they played just off the A10. Nice cinema and leisure centre now.

700m north of there now. They moved in to the old athletics track at the top of the playing fields just over two years ago, there's still a 6 lane running track round it but good viewing areas all round the pitch. 3-0 winners today and a cracking second goal.

Art deco listed stand. Here it is on Tuesday night v Harrow: https://twitter.com/ScottThomas1927/status/443788583552696320/photo/1

And Otto the dog is one of their more passionate supporters. He knows more than me and Sergey combined!

https://twitter.com/OttoWoof

Nazz
16-03-2014, 11:17 AM
QE II Stadium? I went there in summer 2008 for an inter-school sports event. Amazing stand, a real step back in time. Not the easiest place to get to I recall.