PDA

View Full Version : £500 raised in 2 days for our Sammy's sponsored walk. Well done Hibs.Net !

Stantons Angel
13-03-2014, 04:32 PM
As the title says we have pushed and pushed the bar so high with this in such a short time that from the original target of £100 we are now at £530!

Its an unbelievable amount of money to have raised in such a short period but you did it!!!

Everyone of you deserves a pat on the back for your generosity and support for this very special man - Sammy Martinez at 104yrs old has now boosted his sponsorship by £500 in his just giving page for CCLASP the childrens Cancer Charity.

Im so proud of all you who contributed and showed you cared.

Well done all of you. I will post an update of how he gets on and try to get some pictures to post here.

Thank you all again, it makes me proud to be a HIBBY!

you can still donate at

http://www.justgiving.com/SammyMartinez

Stantons Angel
13-03-2014, 06:00 PM
time is running out,

TRC
13-03-2014, 06:25 PM
When will you close this?

Hibernia&Alba
13-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Great news, SA. You should be in sales, the job you've done for Sammy. Well done!

Stantons Angel
13-03-2014, 08:17 PM
When will you close this?

the just giving site is open till 31st March but i will stop pushing tomorrow night as i feel we have done brilliantly and dont want people to get fed up with me asking for money all the time.

You can still give up to and including the 31st March 2014.

Stantons Angel
13-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Great news, SA. You should be in sales, the job you've done for Sammy. Well done!

Thanks but the thanks should go to wee Sammy for being a living legend at the age of 104 yrs. He is a remarkable wee man who i admire greatly and has been a good pal for a long long time..

I just wanted to help him and i knew that those on Hibs.net would rally round to help but i never expected this amount in such a short time.

So many thanks for the help and for the donations given.

Cheers

GGTTH!

Hibernia&Alba
13-03-2014, 08:30 PM
You can still give the thread a wee bump until the 31st, SA, in case anyone hasn't seen it. The total might rise further.

Stantons Angel
13-03-2014, 09:03 PM
You can still give the thread a wee bump until the 31st, SA, in case anyone hasn't seen it. The total might rise further.

will do, i just dont want folks to get fed up of it!

Stantons Angel
13-03-2014, 09:30 PM
See other threads!