PDA

View Full Version : NHC - nice gesture from Ronaldo

RoslinInstHibby
13-03-2014, 08:05 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2579466/Cristiano-Ronaldo-astonishing-gesture-pays-operation-10-month-old-baby.html

the guy probably earns that a day, but its still nice of him....:top marks

leggeto
13-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Brilliant,nice 1 ronnie

Jones28
13-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Great gesture, he is the absolute definition of a footballing ambassador.

13-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Despite what a lot of people think about Ronaldo being vein, arrogant and up himself, he's actually quite a modest guy who over the years has done a lot for charity and donating a lot of money to help people like this. He's got an arrogant streak on the pitch but thats what makes him the magnificent player he is and it no as if he's one of those crap players with arrogance who thinks he's a super star when really he's not (the likes of Skacel and Hamill spring to mind).

Brilliant gesture from him, true gentleman.

leggeto
13-03-2014, 01:49 PM
I wonder how many ridiculously overpaid players just sit on their millions and don't give a penny to anyone,not that they have too its just nice to hear a story like that now and again,id have the players doing regular trips to youth clubs and kids teams and stuff as think most only train for a couple of hours a day

calumhibee1
13-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Despite what a lot of people think about Ronaldo being vein, arrogant and up himself, he's actually quite a modest guy who over the years has done a lot for charity and donating a lot of money to help people like this. He's got an arrogant streak on the pitch but thats what makes him the magnificent player he is and it no as if he's one of those crap players with arrogance who thinks he's a super star when really he's not (the likes of Skacel and Hamill spring to mind).

Brilliant gesture from him, true gentleman.

:agree: I used to really dislike Ronaldo before, but he's now one of my favourite players. Seems a real good guy and has cut out most of the play acting.

lyonhibs
13-03-2014, 08:54 PM
I suspect it's a matter of time before someone says ' nothing to it really, he's a multi-millionaire so this is a drop in the ocean to him' or similar and spectacularly miss the point.

A great gesture

Jonnyboy
13-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Pretty sure I read that when he won the Ballon D'or he bought each member of the physio staff at Real Madrid a new car to show his appreciation for their efforts at keeping him fit

silverhibee
13-03-2014, 10:02 PM
http://soccer.indonewyork.com/never-told-before-heart-warming-story-of-cristiano-ronaldo/

RCNG
14-03-2014, 07:17 AM
We need to be seeing a lot more of this. Great gesture. I know that if I had the sorts of money these guys are on I wouldn't think twice about this dirt of stuff.