PDA

View Full Version : Tynecastle

10-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Right people, 30th of March we go to tynecastle to play the filth for what could be the last time playing them there for a good while. Thankfully we wont have to suffer that hideous, rickety old tin can pathetic excuse for a "stadium" for a good while after! But lets really get it up them, they are going down and there future still remains unclear. Hopefully the players do the main talking on the park but us fans need to really get it up them. Lets give them a send off they'll never forget :greengrin

GGTTH :flag:

fat freddy
10-03-2014, 05:25 PM
In the same vein that Aberdeen fans travel with blow up sheep to throw scorn and humour on to the oppositions chants of man/sheep intercourse I have decided to go to this match dressed as a Hobbit, Junky, Peg Seller. I will have a needle sticking out of my arm and a giant giro sticking out of my back pocket. I'm undecided about arriving in my hearse which i bought after I stupidly died on May 19th a few years ago....parking is a nightmare at Tynie..

10-03-2014, 06:16 PM
In the same vein that Aberdeen fans travel with blow up sheep to throw scorn and humour on to the oppositions chants of man/sheep intercourse I have decided to go to this match dressed as a Hobbit, Junky, Peg Seller. I will have a needle sticking out of my arm and a giant giro sticking out of my back pocket. I'm undecided about arriving in my hearse which i bought after I stupidly died on May 19th a few years ago....parking is a nightmare at Tynie..

:thumbsup:

Jamesie
10-03-2014, 06:28 PM

:not worth

wazoo1875
10-03-2014, 06:29 PM

I had a right good chuckle at this!!

Jones28
10-03-2014, 11:01 PM

Has your hearse got a tow-hook for your caravan?

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2014, 11:20 PM

Top post, mate.

We need a banner or two for this game!

Purehibee_MYB
10-03-2014, 11:49 PM
The MYB will be there in force with party attire including party hats! :fez::partyhibb

CraigHibee
11-03-2014, 01:19 PM
if there are still tickets on friday (payday) than i will be there, skint at the moment. I'm itching to go and give them it tight

Mikey09
11-03-2014, 01:34 PM

Fat Freddy.... Was having a **** day and that post cheered me up.... :not worth