PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TB: A 'Jekyll and Hyde' Display

RSS Bot
08-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Boss evaluates 3-3 draw at Easter Road

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140308/tb-a-jekyll-and-hyde-display_2262950_3703694)

Spike Mandela
08-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Glad to hear we are going to be working on throw in for and against in training. Have thought we are poor at throw in situations for years.

SmashinGlass
08-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Glad to hear we are going to be working on throw in for and against in training. Have thought we are poor at throw in situations for years.

Agreed :agree:

Another thing I think we need to work on is closing down the opposition in possession. Far too many times today our defence was static and not closing the ball when a Motherwell player was running at them.

Thecat23
08-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Hibs and throw in's just don't seem to go. As long as I can remember we just can't find a man with a throw in or we lose the ball. The lack of players coming to look for it is a joke.

Also agree about pressing the opposition. The first thing any player should do when we lose the ball is press the other team. This forces mistakes and rushed passes. It's schoolboy stuff really. To sit off is asking for bother and if we are to improve we must start pressing other teams up the park.

Jonnyboy
08-03-2014, 10:40 PM
You know how TB says we are leaking goals too easily and that we work on eradicating that in training? I wonder if things look good defensively in training because the attackers are Hibs players :greengrin

Iain G
09-03-2014, 12:08 AM
You know how TB says we are leaking goals too easily and that we work on eradicating that in training? I wonder if things look good defensively in training because the attackers are Hibs players :greengrin

You are a bad bad wicked man JB :wink::greengrin