PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Leith Links Update

FranckSuzy
08-03-2014, 12:46 PM
I've just been doing some sums and due to the Hibee family's generosity, Leith Links has now raised over £3,500 and we'll be able to purchase at least another 30

Kicks for Kids season tickets in the summer! That's an amazing amount AND before we add in any other fundraisers. Thanks to all those good Hibbies who have kindly set up Direct Debits and standing orders (which already amount to £176 per month) and those who have pitched in with what they can afford over the last 9 months. Great effort everyone :thumbsup:

We are also going to be sharing a stall with the Multi Cultural Family Base at this year's Leith Festival Gala Day on Saturday 14th June so if you're passing, please stop and say hello. We're planning on having a 'beat the goalie' competition and hopefully, there'll be some famous faces putting in an appearance :wink: More details will be released in due course :aok: GGTTH.

marinello59
08-03-2014, 02:04 PM
That is a superb effort. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
08-03-2014, 09:08 PM
I've just been doing some sums and due to the Hibee family's generosity, Leith Links has now raised over £3,500 and we'll be able to purchase at least another 30

Kicks for Kids season tickets in the summer! That's an amazing amount AND before we add in any other fundraisers. Thanks to all those good Hibbies who have kindly set up Direct Debits and standing orders (which already amount to £176 per month) and those who have pitched in with what they can afford over the last 9 months. Great effort everyone :thumbsup:

We are also going to be sharing a stall with the Multi Cultural Family Base at this year's Leith Festival Gala Day on Saturday 14th June so if you're passing, please stop and say hello. We're planning on having a 'beat the goalie' competition and hopefully, there'll be some famous faces putting in an appearance :wink: More details will be released in due course :aok: GGTTH.

Fantastic stuff Suzy. For a few quid a month by Direct Debit it's possible to help increase in number the next generation of Hibs fans :agree:

FranckSuzy
08-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Fantastic stuff Suzy. For a few quid a month by Direct Debit it's possible to help increase in number the next generation of Hibs fans :agree:

:agree: :aok:

Gerard
08-03-2014, 09:58 PM
:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Ronniekirk
08-03-2014, 10:00 PM

Great work Suzy ,as agreed will contribute the full £75 for one for new season PM me before last home game of season and will meet up If am going .if not first home game of season .Might even pop through for a pop at beat the Goalie on Gala day .

FranckSuzy
09-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Great work Suzy ,as agreed will contribute the full £75 for one for new season PM me before last home game of season and will meet up If am going .if not first home game of season .Might even pop through for a pop at beat the Goalie on Gala day .

Thanks Ronnie, that's very generous. I will be in touch nearer the time :aok:

Pretty Boy
09-03-2014, 01:08 PM

You'll have to get your shooting boots on to beat me!

FranckSuzy
09-03-2014, 01:11 PM
You'll have to get your shooting boots on to beat me!

:thumbsup: