PDA

View Full Version : Milton Mowbray Branch (reminder to members)

monktonharp
06-03-2014, 10:30 PM
To all members. the affiliation dues have been paid to the association, by the branch funds and the agreed amounts are now due , to the branch. all remaining vouchers will arrive, by hand over the next few days. many thanks to or out of town members, and to all outstanding , get yer cash ready. Wullie.

TomTheHibbyBev
06-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Will do sorry :)

FranckSuzy
06-03-2014, 11:49 PM
To all members. the affiliation dues have been paid to the association, by the branch funds and the agreed amounts are now due , to the branch. all remaining vouchers will arrive, by hand over the next few days. many thanks to or out of town members, and to all outstanding , get yer cash ready. Wullie.

W, :hijack: but I thought your members would like to know that I've been contacted by an old Bingham resident who'd like to contribute to Leith Links. I've been in touch with the community centre to advise that they'll be getting more KfK tickets next season and they're delighted :thumbsup:

monktonharp
07-03-2014, 12:04 AM
W, :hijack: but I thought your members would like to know that I've been contacted by old Bingham resident who'd like to contribute to Leith Links. I've been in touch with the community centre to advise that they'll be getting more KfK tickets next season and they're delighted :thumbsup:that's great SUZ, One of our boys on the No4 bus last Friday, asked by 2 youngsters how best to get to the game! obvious Bingham lads and they had free tickets, so your system is working:aok:

FranckSuzy
07-03-2014, 12:07 AM
that's great SUZ, One of our boys on the No4 bus last Friday, asked by 2 youngsters how best to get to the game! obvious Bingham lads and they had free tickets, so your system is working:aok:

Good stuff Willie :aok: Glad it's going well now. The community centre are so grateful and tell anyone who will listen how brilliant it is :thumbsup: Fantastic. GGTTH.