PDA

View Full Version : The Weekly Sportscene Thread

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-03-2014, 10:09 PM
On at 10:30 tonight on BBC 1. I know we got beat but is anyone gonna watch it for the other games? (Hearts getting gubbed and Sparky's hattrick) :greengrin

Hibercelona
02-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Hearts getting gubbed

Yes.

Sparky's hattrick

No.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Dodds & Stewart spot on with their comments regarding Hibs.

SaulGoodman
02-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Dodds summed it up, It's not like we can just sign a defender and make everything better. It's a whole new team we need. That's a worry.

MSK
02-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Dodds summed it up, It's not like we can just sign a defender and make everything better. It's a whole new team we need. That's a worry.Is it ?

Hero76
02-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Not one mention of tne ***** official

The_Horde
02-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Utd first goal looks more like a foul on that viewing. Thought Hanlon got outmuscled but it's not just that, ciftci moves his leg onto Paul's swinging leg, bringing him down.

SaulGoodman
02-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Is it ?

I'd say so?

bad_news_boab
03-03-2014, 08:41 AM
*Bangs his hammer*

May I have some decorum please....!

Im sorry to break this to everyone but im afraid ive got some bad news! I did not watch that utter shambles last night. 1. We lost! 2.How you can put a smiley face after "sparkys hatrick" is beyond me. The sight of Sparky in a Celtic top makes me sick to my stomach.

Thankyou very much! *bangs his hammer!*

The Sea-gull
03-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Dodds & Stewart spot on with their comments regarding Hibs.

What did they say?

LancsHibs
03-03-2014, 09:14 AM
What did they say?

They basically said that we are a poor team, the summer should be interesting at ER as TB needs to make wholesale changes throughout the team. Spot on.

The Sea-gull
03-03-2014, 09:24 AM
They basically said that we are a poor team, the summer should be interesting at ER as TB needs to make wholesale changes throughout the team. Spot on.

Thanks. Yes, we do need wholesale changes but we seem to say this every year or at least every other year. I think we finally have the manager who can reshape the club and get us competitive again but he needs the board to support him to enable him to do this.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-03-2014, 01:53 PM
*Bangs his hammer*

Im sorry to break this to everyone but im afraid ive got some bad news! I did not watch that utter shambles last night. 1. We lost! 2.How you can put a smiley face after "sparkys hatrick" is beyond me. The sight of Sparky in a Celtic top makes me sick to my stomach.

Very odd character!

matty_f
03-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Billy Dodds has been on the Just For Men.

SaulGoodman
03-03-2014, 05:06 PM
*bangs his hammer*

may i have some decorum please....!

Im sorry to break this to everyone but im afraid ive got some bad news! I did not watch that utter shambles last night. 1. We lost! 2.how you can put a smiley face after "sparkys hatrick" is beyond me. The sight of sparky in a celtic top makes me sick to my stomach.

#bnb

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-03-2014, 05:23 PM
*Bangs his hammer*

You're a weirdo one. I thought you said you were hoping to get a lifetime ban ftom .net and that you were done with it? :confused:

jdships
03-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Never watch " The Amateur Hour " - bores me to tears
Tonight's the night to watch with the blonde bird on " Bundesliga" highlights @23.00 .
Footballs not bad either !!!:greengrin:wink:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Never watch " The Amateur Hour " - bores me to tears
Tonight's the night to watch with the blonde bird on " Bundesliga" highlights @23.00 .
Footballs not bad either !!!:greengrin:wink:

Channel is it on mate?

Sir David Gray
03-03-2014, 11:26 PM
channel is it on mate?

itv 4.