PDA

View Full Version : Free Season Tickets

Cammy
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
When I was bored on Friday I noticed on the electronic advertising hoardings that this company were offering free season tickets.

May be worthwhile checking it out if you're looking to sell your house or rent out your property. I'm not in the market for either so looks like I'll have to pay for my own :boo hoo:

Link: http://www.annanlegal.co.uk/

WeAreHibs
02-03-2014, 08:47 PM
I've first hand experience of this mob and wouldn't wish it on a yam never mind one of my own!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cammy
02-03-2014, 08:51 PM
I've first hand experience of this mob and wouldn't wish it on a yam never mind one of my own!

Anything you can tell us? They seem to do a lot of advertising at ER including that big advertising board in the corner of the East and South.

Hibercelona
02-03-2014, 08:53 PM

Who?

Hibs? Or Annan? :tee hee:

Cammy
02-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Who?

Hibs? Or Annan? :tee hee:

:hilarious

WeAreHibs
11-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Anything you can tell us? They seem to do a lot of advertising at ER including that big advertising board in the corner of the East and South.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I'm not sure Admins would allow me to go into details and probably best I don't, for personal reasons, although I am happy and comfortable to say that the owners reputation is shocking and in the public domain, such as - reviews from tenants of properties rented out by Annan, local businesses not being paid and chasing through the courts. Google will help you out and avoid and problems for me or the site.