PDA

View Full Version : I love Hibernian fc

SouthamptonHibs
02-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Lads I'm hurting I love this club! For those that care I got married in the stadium I f'ing love my club. I'm flying up for the derby come on the hibs.... It's ****ing who we are ....

spike220
02-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Lads I'm hurting I love this club! For those that care I got married in the stadium I 'nuking love my club. I'm flying up for the derby come on the hibs.... It's ****ing who we are ....
:top marks

HoboHarry
02-03-2014, 05:24 AM
Lads I'm hurting I love this club! For those that care I got married in the stadium I 'nuking love my club. I'm flying up for the derby come on the hibs.... It's ****ing who we are ....
I'm guessing you have been on the sauce but I would still prefer to read your message than the vitriol from the hysterical match-day iPhone analysts who maraud all over this site every time we lose. Christ it gets tedious reading all that crap......

Sylar
02-03-2014, 08:49 AM
I'm guessing you have been on the sauce but I would still prefer to read your message than the vitriol from the hysterical match-day iPhone analysts who maraud all over this site every time we lose. Christ it gets tedious reading all that crap......

How is that not vitriol?? He's threatening to nuke the stadium FFS! :greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
02-03-2014, 09:43 PM
How is that not vitriol?? He's threatening to nuke the stadium FFS! :greengrin

Just seen my post ! To much red wine last night hail hail

Hibercelona
02-03-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm furious with the way things have been going over the past few years. But everytime I think i'm going to pack it in, I just can't bring myself to do it.

It's just not fair! :boo hoo:

jacomo
03-03-2014, 05:31 PM

I'm pretty sure he's one of those too... :wink:

judas
03-03-2014, 08:39 PM
God I hate these maudlin 'I Luv hibs' posts

Hibercelona
03-03-2014, 08:47 PM
God I hate these maudlin 'I Luv hibs' posts

I know what you mean. There's just not enough anger, hatred and despair to live up to the potential of any of the other threads.