PDA

View Full Version : ST renewal declined

TamHibs
01-03-2014, 06:42 AM
I've been doing the payment plan since it started, originally with Hibs & then Zebra, however last night after trying to renew our 3 season tickets I got an email from zebra saying they had declined my application.

Anyone else had this problem? Can it be sorted? Don't really have £700 to pay upfront I'm afraid!

I'm_cabbaged
01-03-2014, 06:59 AM
At least somebody's getting a break :)

john18722
01-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I've been doing the payment plan since it started, originally with Hibs & then Zebra, however last night after trying to renew our 3 season tickets I got an email from zebra saying they had declined my application.

Anyone else had this problem? Can it be sorted? Don't really have £700 to pay upfront I'm afraid!

Lucky you!

oregonhibby
01-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Run Forrest Run!!

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2014, 07:51 AM

I'm sure there was mention of this last time around and some folk e-mailed the club who then influenced Zebra to approve the applications.

TamHibs
01-03-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm gonna give them a phone when they open see what they say.

hibsbollah
01-03-2014, 07:56 AM

Nice to see a financial services company with a conscience :agree: