PDA

View Full Version : Who would you keep?

Humo
28-02-2014, 11:01 PM
01 Williams- Keep
23 Forster- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week
03 McGivern- Keep
20 Taiwo -Keep
05 Nelson-Get Rid
04 Hanlon-Keep
07 Harris- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week
10 Craig-Get Rid
33 Haynes- He is on loan
26 Stanton-Keep
16 Stevenson- Tough one would have to see how the rest of his season goes

11 Cairney- Get rid
14 Collins- Get rid
15 Boateng- He is on loan
18 Maybury- Only as a coach if he is a good one
19 Handling- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week
21 Murdoch- Keep
35 Cummings- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week

Tudor Jones- Get rid
Thomson- I would keep but doesn't seem to suit Terry's plans
Robertson- Keep
McPake- Get rid
Heffernan- I would keep but doesn't seem to suit Terry's plans

Watmore- Please please please make this permanent

ManBearPig
28-02-2014, 11:12 PM
agree with most but there is no chance watmore would stay Sunderland like him and want him back and would keep nelson.

hibseleven
28-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Every game I watch I want us to keep fewer and fewer current players.

Onceinawhile
28-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Williams, stanton and harris.

why Isn't cairney getting a game? We seemed to win when he played.

Coco Bryce
28-02-2014, 11:15 PM
McGivern is a complete bomb scare. Get rid.

Kiddo
28-02-2014, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=Humo;3919369]
03 McGivern- Keep [/QUOTE
Probably one of the worst players we've ever had, he's hopeless. How he was ever on the books at Man City is unbelievable

Purple & Green
28-02-2014, 11:21 PM

I agree with that sadly. If I was Terry I'd start with a blank piece of paper and all the players I'd like to bring in. I'd then assess our young players and flesh out the squad from there. Then, maybe, there might be a place for one or two of the current squad.

Oh yes, and I'd keep Lewis obviously.

The players are letting us down, over, and over, and over. Nothing positive will come from using them as a basis for a squad going forward.

DownInAlbion
28-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Agree with all of this but my mind is already made up about Stevenson, His time has come to an end at hibs, he is simply not good enough. As for Mcgivern, he is starting to return to form after an injury, he is now and will be next season one of our better players.

:tbgwa:

ehf
28-02-2014, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=Humo;3919369]
03 McGivern- Keep [/QUOTE
Probably one of the worst players we've ever had, he's hopeless. How he was ever on the books at Man City is unbelievable

:agree: it is actually unbelievable that a professional player could contrive just to pass to the opposition in the manner which he did to give United their first goal tonight. And he'd done the same thing a few minutes earlier but luckily got away with it.

More concerning that he even started after selling the jerseys last week, too. Did Butcher not know that Lewis has played well against Mackay-Steven in the past?

Kiddo
28-02-2014, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=Kiddo;3919406]

:agree: it is actually unbelievable that a professional player could contrive just to pass to the opposition in the manner which he did to give United their first goal tonight. And he'd done the same thing a few minutes earlier but luckily got away with it.

He does it every week, he must find a hibs player with 1 of every 5 passes he makes and that's me being generous. He's hopeless

ehf
28-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Agree with all of this but my mind is already made up about Stevenson, His time has come to an end at hibs, he is simply not good enough. As for Mcgivern, he is starting to return to form after an injury, he is now and will be next season one of our better players.

Is this in some parallel universe?

Ronniekirk
28-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Yep Stanton apart wouldn't bother me if he brought in ten new players We can't keep tinkering as something is so inherently insipid it needs a clear out and new mentality

Jones28
28-02-2014, 11:35 PM
01 Williams- Keep
23 Forster- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week
03 McGivern- Keep
20 Taiwo -Keep
05 Nelson-Get Rid
04 Hanlon-Keep
07 Harris- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week
10 Craig-Get Rid
33 Haynes- He is on loan
26 Stanton-Keep
16 Stevenson- Tough one would have to see how the rest of his season goes

11 Cairney- Get rid
14 Collins- Get rid
15 Boateng- He is on loan
18 Maybury- Only as a coach if he is a good one
19 Handling- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week
21 Murdoch- Keep
35 Cummings- Keep still young and a good prospect would try use him in rotation though not playing every week

Tudor Jones- Get rid
Thomson- I would keep but doesn't seem to suit Terry's plans
Robertson- Keep
McPake- Get rid
Heffernan- I would keep but doesn't seem to suit Terry's plans

Watmore- Please please please make this permanent

Would keep the ones in bold. The rest can GTF

Not highlighted Williams because he isn't signing a new contract.

DownInAlbion
28-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Is this in some parallel universe?

I think people like you might get a fright next season when Stevenson is where he should be........................Warming the bench.

oh and BTW Mcgivern will be in that starting squad.

madabouthibs
28-02-2014, 11:38 PM
As for Mcgivern, he is starting to return to form after an injury, he is now and will be next season one of our better players.

Is this a joke?

Sir David Gray
28-02-2014, 11:42 PM
As long as I see Sam Stanton at Hibs next season, I'm struggling to care about anyone else right now.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-02-2014, 11:46 PM
As long as I see Sam Stanton at Hibs next season, I'm struggling to care about anyone else right now.

You will:agree: