PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Cheque Presentation

Mikey
28-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Thanks again to all of you for playing your part in helping to raise a remarkable amount of money and making hibs.net what it is. We've already started saving towards next season's donation:greengrin

I'd also just like to take the chance to thank the other members of the admin team as they can sometimes slip under the radar. It's a team effort and they're a damn fine team :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Was it the ugliest member of the admin team that got to present the cheque?

matty_f
28-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Was it the ugliest member of the admin team that got to present the cheque?

Yeah, him and me.

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Yeah, him and me.

:hilarious

Jonnyboy
28-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Yeah, him and me.

:greengrin

Mikey
01-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Yeah, him and me.

:tee hee:

oregonhibby
01-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks again to all of you for playing your part in helping to raise a remarkable amount of money and making hibs.net what it is. We've already started saving towards next season's donation:greengrin

I'd also just like to take the chance to thank the other members of the admin team as they can sometimes slip under the radar. It's a team effort and they're a damn fine team :aok:

Mikey, said it before so will again - well done to all!

As to the team work do you think they will be available for selection for the next game!

marinello59
01-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Yeah, him and me.

lucky
01-03-2014, 12:30 PM

Your boy has taken a stretch since Malmo. Still have memories off him singing and dancing non stop during that stupid song that Bolton Hibs made up.

But £10k to the club is amazing

CropleyWasGod
01-03-2014, 12:40 PM
The cheque's no signed......

matty_f
01-03-2014, 01:25 PM
The cheque's no signed......

That was deliberate to put off any Dundonians from trying to steal it on the way out. :greengrin

marinello59
01-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Your boy has taken a stretch since Malmo. Still have memories off him singing and dancing non stop during that stupid song that Bolton Hibs made up.

But £10k to the club is amazing

You were no slouch with the singing and dancing yourself. My legs hurt for days after that.

GORDONSMITH7
02-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Fabulous result by hibs.net users. A great gesture and achievement. Non so great Hibs. The presentation was a disgrace in my opinion . The public address system is not the best where I am in the East upper but this was exacerbated by the DJ playing that loud **** music that he has a penchant for during the presentation. £10k is a remarkable amount going to a great cause. Very few in the East applauded this great venture as they couldnae hear a stroke.

GGTTH

BIG G

andy1875
02-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Fabulous result by hibs.net users. A great gesture and achievement. Non so great Hibs. The presentation was a disgrace in my opinion . The public address system is not the best where I am in the East upper but this was exacerbated by the DJ playing that loud **** music that he has a penchant for during the presentation. £10k is a remarkable amount going to a great cause. Very few in the East applauded this great venture as they couldnae hear a stroke.

GGTTH

BIG G

This :agree:

I was in the East and watched the kids beat Sunshine but didn't see or hear any presentation.

Well done all those involved though, fabulous amount!

GORDONSMITH7
02-03-2014, 03:58 PM
This :agree:

I was in the East and watched the kids beat Sunshine but didn't see or hear any presentation.

Well done all those involved though, fabulous amount!

Poor stuff Andy. If I didnae know and expected it to happen I would have been be none the wiser mate. Not putting that music off during it was utterly bizarre.

GGTTH

BIG G

WhileTheChief..
02-03-2014, 04:27 PM
£10k is an amazing amount to have raised, well done to everyone involved.

I can't get my head around how it's so high though? Where does the cash come from and over what timescale was this done?

down-the-slope
02-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Yeah, him and me.

Matty the combination of kids and Hibs (probably mostly the latter :rolleyes:) has certainly added to the pace of you becoming a 'silver fox' :greengrin

Mikey
02-03-2014, 06:28 PM
£10k is an amazing amount to have raised, well done to everyone involved.

I can't get my head around how it's so high though? Where does the cash come from and over what timescale was this done?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?267100-A-Quick-Thank-You-To-Our-Yam-Guests

:wink:

matty_f
02-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Matty the combination of kids and Hibs (probably mostly the latter :rolleyes:) has certainly added to the pace of you becoming a 'silver fox' :greengrin

Something that wasn't missed by a few folk that saw the photo on facebook as well. Where's the Just For Men?! :greengrin