PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Trumpet on the Radio..

Moon unit
28-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Just heard the clip on Talk Sport..Jambo on a phone -in from a few years back, demanding that Pressley,Cameron and Niemi should all be picked for the Scotland squad!, ..demanding why has Neimi been missed out again!,when the guy said but he's Finnish!..he said he's not finished he's only 28!

Pray4Marc
28-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Have you got a link so we can all laugh.

Jonnyboy
28-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Have you got a link so we can all laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J62gcFkBHMQ

Centre Hawf
28-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Still brings a wee smile listening to that:thumbsup:

Funkydunc
28-02-2014, 03:27 PM
He's no finished he's only 28.

O'Rourke3
28-02-2014, 03:31 PM
I'd never heard that before, anyone prepared to own up :cb

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2014, 03:36 PM
I was listening, its read out every so often and is a fake if my memory is correct.

The funniest one i think is where Alan Brazil and Mike Parry are talking to Gary Bushell about him being at a benefit or charity bash on behalf of the departed Bob Monkhouse.

Alan Brazil asked Bushell how Monkhouses health was these days, and after a short pause he's told Bob died at Christmas.

Brazil then digs an even bigger hole for himself and said he'd heard two different versions. :faf:

Craig_HFC
28-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Another one about Alan Brazil...

When it was announced that John Thaw had died (the guy who played Morse) he kept saying his name as John Shaw. When it went to some adverts or the travel or whatever, the producer must have had a word in his ear to apologise for mis-pronouncing the surname. So when it came back, Alan Brazil said 'I must apologise, I've been saying John Thaw's surname as Shaw all morning... so if you're listening John, I apologise."

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2014, 05:58 PM

When it was announced that John Thaw had died (the guy who played Morse) he kept saying his name as John Shaw. When it went to some adverts or the travel or whatever, the producer must have had a word in his ear to apologise for mis-pronouncing the surname. So when it came back, Alan Brazil said 'I must apologise, I've been saying John Thaw's surname as Shaw all morning... so if you're listening John, I apologise."

:tee hee: Brazil really is a clown. :greengrin

sleeping giant
28-02-2014, 06:31 PM

:rotflmao: