PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game in Aberdeen/Amsterdam or anywhere apart from Easter Rd Stadium

Aaron
28-02-2014, 10:31 AM
I have to be in Aberdeen tonight so will miss the game :-(

Anyone know of a city centre pub that will definitely be showing it? Given that it is a Friday night it might be hard to find one.

Thanks for any help. GGTTH.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yeezus.
28-02-2014, 11:23 AM

Anyone know of a city centre pub that will definitely be showing it? Given that it is a Friday night it might be hard to find one.

The St. Machar bar isn't city centre but they will definitely be showing it in HD and it serves the best pint in the city :aok:

BonnieFitbaTeam
28-02-2014, 12:46 PM
The Justice Mill on Union Street.

I'm reliably informed that it's a complete *****-hole but I'm meeting a few folk there to watch the game. None of the others are Hibbies to the best of my knowledge although one of them, a colleague, has taken honorary Hibbie citizenship for the evening because he's a Dandy and doesn't like Utd (and possible sees them as a potential threat in the league - more of a threat than us anway !!)

7heaven
28-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Don't think Justice Mill will show game
but good pub pint of excellent real ale Ģ1.99
I would imagine Abercrombies will show it or the Foundry

Hibs7
28-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Drum and monkey on Union st if it is still there !

Technofob
28-02-2014, 02:22 PM
You were reliably informed-the justice mill is a hole! The old school house on little Belmont st will show it on one of the screens if you ask them.

VivaHiberņa
28-02-2014, 03:12 PM
The only other game on UK telly at the time will be a German one, so I'd imagine mos places will either be showing it or put it on if you ask. The Illicit Still off Union Street is worth a shout too.

hibbytam
28-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Longish shot, but would anyone know a pub in Amsterdam that would have the hibs on?

Liberal Hibby
28-02-2014, 03:47 PM
It's not Amsterdam - but anyone in SW London who can't be arsed going to the Quinns - the game is on in the Willoughby (www.thewilloughbyarms.com)in Kingston.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Longish shot, but would anyone know a pub in Amsterdam that would have the hibs on?

Give The Globe Sports Bar a go, a bit of a **** hole, but, I've watched Scottish games there before.

Gustavo Fring
28-02-2014, 04:47 PM

theres a bar in the square at the leidsplein - called the sports bar or something its on the corner . iv watched hibs games in there before .

Billychaotic182
28-02-2014, 04:53 PM
I love the foundry at the top of holburn street. If your ever there and there is a drunk loud hibee chances are it's me. Won't be there tonight however

cam75
28-02-2014, 05:03 PM
You were reliably informed-the justice mill is a hole! The old school house on little Belmont st will show it on one of the screens if you ask them.

Justice mill is a wetherspoons no chance,cults hotel for me 5miles outside abd!
The globe just off golden square is run by 1 off our own but probably at game tonight!
GGTTH

Ryan69
28-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Suzies Salon in Amsterdam.

3 euro a pint from 2230-0000

Pretty Boy
28-02-2014, 05:39 PM

Ma Camerons used to always be good for showing the game on 1 of the TVs. Been a good while since I was in though.

Frazerbob
28-02-2014, 05:44 PM
The Illicit Still (behind Jamie's Italian) are showing it. Great pub and great looking manager :wink:

JimmyL
28-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Not much chance of finding somewhere here in Da nang will rely on Twitter GGTTH

blindsummit
28-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Not much chance of finding somewhere here in Da nang will rely on Twitter GGTTH

"Da Nang me, Da Nang me, why don't they get a rope and hang me!" - Adrian Cronaur :greengrin

JoeT
28-02-2014, 06:13 PM
The St. Machar bar isn't city centre but they will definitely be showing it in HD and it serves the best pint in the city :aok:

I miss my student years in Aberdeen, sober for about 3 days of it.

6-2 game in The Bobbin was a great night, big table of jumbos left fairly sharpish after the game