PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: The Mission

RSS Bot
28-02-2014, 10:40 AM
2014-15 Season Ticket Memberships

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140228/the-mission_2262950_3689879)

Haggis Hibby
28-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Next years season ticket bought :greengrin

Monts
28-02-2014, 12:03 PM
No free cup top up for early bird this year

IanM
28-02-2014, 12:06 PM

scandalous.. that was one of the best perks when we're playing *****.. can get in for nought..

Monts
28-02-2014, 12:12 PM
There doesnt seem to be any real advantage to signing up early for the FF lower unless you need the payment plan.

28-02-2014, 12:14 PM
It sort of works out like getting the CTU for half price as the early bird ticket is £25 less.

Not as good a deal as last year, but I'll still buy the ST with CTU.

silverhibee
28-02-2014, 12:21 PM
6. Enjoy watching good football as part of a passionate and vibrant support.

7. Fully realise the potential of Hibernian FC.

Q. Are Hibs guaranteeing the above two.

Monts
28-02-2014, 12:28 PM
6. Enjoy watching good football as part of a passionate and vibrant support.

7. Fully realise the potential of Hibernian FC.

Q. Are Hibs guaranteeing the above two.

Nope, its just their mission :wink:

Just_Jimmy
28-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Nah, it'll take more than propaganda to get my cash now. I'll still go to games but unless Hibs deserve my support I'll pick and chose. I don't feel it's value for money anyway considering only Celtic is a CatA game and no Derby's next year.

I'm sure others will want to have a pop, and I respect anyone who puts their money up but I won't.

dangermouse
28-02-2014, 02:17 PM
That's me and my son signed up for next season. CTU has gone up in price but hopefully we'll get a few home ties. #TBGAWA

Russ
28-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Nah, it'll take more than propaganda to get my cash now. I'll still go to games but unless Hibs deserve my support I'll pick and chose. I don't feel it's value for money anyway considering only Celtic is a CatA game and no Derby's next year.

I'm sure others will want to have a pop, and I respect anyone who puts their money up but I won't.

Why have a moan for the sake of moaning? Only pop I can come up with is you seem to be one of many very vocal fair weather fans on here having a go at the club. Jist saying likes :)

Billy Whizz
28-02-2014, 02:30 PM

There wasn't last season either, it was £25

Just_Jimmy
28-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Why have a moan for the sake of moaning? Only pop I can come up with is you seem to be one of many very vocal fair weather fans on here having a go at the club. Jist saying likes :)

Aye fair weather if deciding to give up my season ticket of almost 15 years is fair weather.

Cup top up last year was free or half price. This year is £50 so seasons are actually £25 quid at least more expensive than this year. Despite the 'freeze'.

No derbys. Yes they made their bed but Hibs cannot charge the same as this year when there will be 2-3 less CatA games on the fixture list. That means walk up prices will average out cheaper than a season since CatA is more expensive to walk up and pay.

Hibs have done absolutely nothing on the park to convince me to part with the money. On the park is all that matters and as a club we have failed since 2007 at least.

I am totally apathetic towards scottish football as a whole. It's not just Hibs. I'd struggle to name 3 players on every other team in the league I think. I never watch a game unless it's us and I generally think there is zero to get people interested in Scottish football or even retain what they have.

So there is some reasons rather than just a moan for moans sake. I should qualify all this by saying at this point in my life and career it's an easy(ish) decision to make. I have other commitments and both personally and financially Hibs don't make the top 3-5 things right now. That's sad I suppose but it is the way it is. I guarentee i'm not the only one.

Instead of going from 9000 up to 10000 hibs will be more likely to go from 9000 to 7500-8000.

hibs4thecup1988
28-02-2014, 03:19 PM

Ram it mate.

A go at the club?? They say "freezing prices" as if they are doing us a favour. I won't be renewing sadly. Can pick and choose my games to be honest. MY boy has missed a lot this year and so have I.

Btw Jimmy as far as I know is not a Vocal fair weather fan as you so WRONGLY put it. He goes to all types of games as far as I remember home and away.

Shocking by the club plain and simple and they will be lucky to get 5,500

silverhibee
28-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Could we buy a tank for the battle next season and stick it in goals.

Maybe give the troops in the stands rifles to pick of the opposition as well.

It's war.

Pete
28-02-2014, 03:58 PM
There doesnt seem to be any real advantage to signing up early for the FF lower unless you need the payment plan.

That's fine by me as I'll just take my time and renew before the seat release cut off.

£425 for an adult and three kids is great. I would have to miss a hatfull of games before it becomes more cost effective to pay at the gate.

The Sea-gull
28-02-2014, 09:44 PM
All this green and white army and the mission shight is embarrassing. The way to get folk to buy season tickets is to sign some recognised quality players early in the close season to lay down a marker, a message of intent. If ever there was a time to speculate to accumulate it is now. I believe we have the right type of manager in so the board has to back him, go in with top offers for our top targets and help him get a full pre season with the players whilst showing us as fans that we actually have ambition to do something next season.

Steve-O
28-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Cringeworthy garbage when you're as sheeeite as Hibs are right now.

SaulGoodman
28-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Sadly the only army Hibs are like, is the French

Sylar
28-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Aye fair weather if deciding to give up my season ticket of almost 15 years is fair weather.

Cup top up last year was free or half price. This year is £50 so seasons are actually £25 quid at least more expensive than this year. Despite the 'freeze'.

No derbys. Yes they made their bed but Hibs cannot charge the same as this year when there will be 2-3 less CatA games on the fixture list. That means walk up prices will average out cheaper than a season since CatA is more expensive to walk up and pay.

Hibs have done absolutely nothing on the park to convince me to part with the money. On the park is all that matters and as a club we have failed since 2007 at least.

I am totally apathetic towards scottish football as a whole. It's not just Hibs. I'd struggle to name 3 players on every other team in the league I think. I never watch a game unless it's us and I generally think there is zero to get people interested in Scottish football or even retain what they have.

So there is some reasons rather than just a moan for moans sake. I should qualify all this by saying at this point in my life and career it's an easy(ish) decision to make. I have other commitments and both personally and financially Hibs don't make the top 3-5 things right now. That's sad I suppose but it is the way it is. I guarentee i'm not the only one.

Instead of going from 9000 up to 10000 hibs will be more likely to go from 9000 to 7500-8000.

Pretty much sums up where I'm at...granted, there's little point owning a ST down here in Surrey but the days of the ST as an economically beneficial purchase are no more, and if clubs aren't going to realise that and provide some degree of incentive, they'll continue to take backward steps.

I get the argument that ST money = player budgets but the clubs elected to jump into bed with Sky/BT Sport for short term financial benefits to the detriment of the supporters. Buying a season ticket when game times can be shifted all over the shop, meaning you don't know how many games you're likely to make in any given season because it might be shifted at the last minute? Granted, weather, international games or scheduling with other life commitments can result in the same thing but not to the same haphazard and regular degree.

Whilst I don't agree with the other thread talking of a boycott or the likes, it's easy to see why financially conscious fans who can't afford STs as easily as others are increasingly making the decision to pick and chose their games. Quality is dwindling, competition is non-existent, TV corporations rule the roost and there's little dynamism or drive for change to keep the game exciting (playoffs remain to be seen). I won't be surprised if Aberdeen experience a jump in STs given the season they've had but when we've looked as poor as this for a long while now, I expect STs to go no other way than down.

Still, I've not a clue what the answer is...

ehf
01-03-2014, 12:09 AM
2014-15 Season Ticket Memberships

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140228/the-mission_2262950_3689879)

Ram it.

Jones28
01-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Mission Impossible