PDA

View Full Version : Print at home ticket advice

eezyrider
27-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I've just bought tickets for tomorrows game and chose the option to print my tickets. After completing the purchase I was taken back to the Hibernianfc home page - I was expecting to get the option to print my tickets. Can anyone advise how I get to print the tickets?
I know there's a guidE on the site but it's blocked from my work - I rang the ticket office but the phone is ringing out before cutting me off.

Thanks

EZ

HFC07
27-02-2014, 11:30 AM
I've just bought tickets for tomorrows game and chose the option to print my tickets. After completing the purchase I was taken back to the Hibernianfc home page - I was expecting to get the option to print my tickets. Can anyone advise how I get to print the tickets?
I know there's a guidE on the site but it's blocked from my work - I rang the ticket office but the phone is ringing out before cutting me off.

Thanks

EZ

you will get an email with the ticket attached to it, open the attachment and print. :aok:

eezyrider
27-02-2014, 11:37 AM
you will get an email with the ticket attached to it, open the attachment and print. :aok:

Thanks for that :aok:

Unfortunately I don't have access to my emails at work and I don't have a printer at home so that's not going to be as convenient as I expected. I can always ask a mate or neighbour though. Here was me thinking that this would make things easier.

EZ

hibs4thecup1988
27-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks for that :aok:

Unfortunately I don't have access to my emails at work and I don't have a printer at home so that's not going to be as convenient as I expected. I can always ask a mate or neighbour though. Here was me thinking that this would make things easier.

EZ

Send email from home to works email then print? Or if you don't have a works email then ignore me :greengrin

eezyrider
27-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Send email from home to works email then print? Or if you don't have a works email then ignore me :greengrin

I'm not at work tomorrow unfortunately but thanks for the advice anyway. Got a mate that has agreed to let me print them at his tonight. :flag:

It's strange that they don't let you print them off at the time of booking and insist on sending an email. I've booked lots of things before for other events and printed them off the site concerned at the time of buying.

EZ

hibs4thecup1988
27-02-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm not at work tomorrow unfortunately but thanks for the advice anyway. Got a mate that has agreed to let me print them at his tonight. :flag:

It's strange that they don't let you print them off at the time of booking and insist on sending an email. I've booked lots of things before for other events and printed them off the site concerned at the time of buying.

EZ

Maybe a security issue? I have no idea if I am honest