PDA

View Full Version : Yams Are You A Jambolya?

Dashing Bob S
26-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Already practicing my 'sincere liquidation face' in front of the mirror, and the lines I'm going to come out with to my Yam chums following that sad day of big L.

"Gutted, Edinburgh needs two strong clubs..."

"I feel for all my Hearts friends and family members, as I know how much this club means to them."

"They say the Lowland League is lovely this time of year."

GreenLake
26-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Already practicing my 'sincere liquidation face' in front of the mirror, and the lines I'm going to come out with to my Yam chums following that sad day of big L.

"I feel for all my Hearts friends and family members, as I know how much this club means to them."

Were you trying to do an impression of Locke. :wink:

Dashing Bob S
26-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Were you trying to do an impression of Locke. :wink:

Literally wouldn't urinate on the chap if he was on fire.

For one thing, I'd be terrified that he would start masturbating.

ano hibby
26-02-2014, 01:54 PM
"I'm devastated for all my Hearts friends & family. Quite literally no-one saw this coming. An incredible bolt from the blue. I've been reading the papers cover to cover for the last few years and no-one but no-one mentioned this as a possibility"

Ozyhibby
26-02-2014, 02:03 PM
'the shares are frozen? Really?'

There's no way in he'll I would be able to pull it off.

stoneyburn hibs
26-02-2014, 02:14 PM
I won't be able to pretend, so it's a GIRUY every time from me.

BH Hibs
26-02-2014, 02:20 PM
I won't be able to pretend, so it's a GIRUY every time from me.

And me with a hahahahahahahahahahaha thrown in :lolyam::rotflmao::partyhibb

Kato
26-02-2014, 02:25 PM
All they'll get from me is a simple, "telt yiz".

PatHead
26-02-2014, 02:27 PM
I would really like to say I am sorry to hear the news but....................

I would be lying if I did. You cheated for years and cheats never prosper. Just hope the new club don't get Tynecastle and get relegated from the Lowland League now. Hearts do not exist any more and although we haven't won the cup since 1902 at least we have won it twice whereas you have won nothing, nowt, neinte, zero.

Hope you are hurting you cheating ****bags.

PS Wonder if Gary's bird will pee on their grave.

jst1875
26-02-2014, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKAC7cyiJg

:cheerio:

mca
26-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Told my Jambo mate to "Cheer - Up" - "Your Going Places".. :wink:

Deansy
26-02-2014, 02:59 PM
"How the hell did THAT happen to something so big, so huge .............. an absolute institution" ??

"Ach, wouldn't worry too much as the government are bound to step in, like they did for the banks" !!

"Sheesh, it's not as if they cheated or anything - their accountants wouldn't have done that" !!

"Sad, only one team in Edinburgh now" !!

Geo_1875
26-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Who?

lord bunberry
26-02-2014, 04:48 PM
"Do you fancy being our designated driver every second Saturday"
" But you spent all that money buying those shares"
"Don't worry rudi will be signing next week"

Hibercelona
26-02-2014, 05:02 PM
"At least you'll be reunited with your brethren in the lower reaches of Scottish football"

Phil D. Rolls
26-02-2014, 05:06 PM
This is terrible, remember the old days? The banter the camaraderie, realising you'd never win anything, but enjoying being part of one of the oldest rivalries in football. Where did it all go wrong Johnny, where did it all go wrong?

Ricky Bobby
26-02-2014, 05:09 PM
' How will the transport system cope with 400 000 fans travelling to Dumbarton? '

#FromTheCapital
26-02-2014, 05:21 PM
"Really gutted for the fans, it was all Romanov's fault at the end of the day"

"So that's what it takes to win a couple of Scottish cups these days?"

"I'd like to thank all hearts fans for Creating History #createhistory"

Eyrie
26-02-2014, 05:38 PM
"I'm shocked. The Save Hearts In Trouble model was the way forward for progressive clubs."

fat freddy
26-02-2014, 05:56 PM
'So is that the Vlad Statue put on ice for just now?'

'At least the poor bairns will get a break from all that football they were forced to play once a week'

Phil D. Rolls
26-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Edinburgh needs Champions League football.

3pm
26-02-2014, 06:08 PM
'At least you'll not have to go to Greenock'.

Keith_M
26-02-2014, 06:42 PM
I would very sadly sing them this little ditty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M), to show my sympathy.

portycabbage
26-02-2014, 07:14 PM
"Get it right f***ing up you, you rancid herts c**ts"

I'm not sure I've quite got the hang of this yet.

EastCalderHibby
26-02-2014, 07:15 PM
I would very sadly sing them this little ditty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M), to show my sympathy.

:thumbsup::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

ancient hibee
26-02-2014, 07:28 PM
I suggest the "I've always had a soft spot for Hearts" approach-it's usually worth a pint.

Followed by"surely the football authorities will not allow this"-pint no.2.

Finished with "dont worry you'll come straight back up-your a far better team than Rangers-if it hadn't been for the unfair points deduction you'd have been in the running for second place"-trebles all round.

portycabbage
26-02-2014, 07:38 PM

These would also be good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gfZwejPv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY&feature=kp

Ronniekirk
26-02-2014, 07:55 PM
"Get it right f***ing up you, you rancid herts c**ts"

I'm not sure I've quite got the hang of this yet.
You need to get in touch with your sensitive side :rolleyes:

Sergey
26-02-2014, 08:02 PM
"If it wasn't for those pesky frozen shares, Hearts could be debt free by Christmas".

"My direct debit has been forwarded to a bank in Lithuania".

"I'm Bajillions"

Ringothedog
26-02-2014, 08:06 PM
You need to get in touch with your sensitive side :rolleyes:

Why ? Most of their fans are arrogant tosspots. I hope they die and soon. I will dance on their grave.

Bostonhibby
26-02-2014, 08:08 PM

Bollox Bob, it cannae happen,:confused: my family yam told me they were already saved just before xmas, that, he says is why he cancelled his DD then and therefore gave up his right to be a diddy. His good lady, the Hibby he is married to says he never was going to cough up the money, he hardly goes to a game but felt he "had to do his bit to save the team" as it was then they had to have as many signed up as possible.

See, they were saved a while ago.....................However should the big L arrive I will be sending him a photocopy of my Erkie as a sincere expression of my empathy.

heretoday
26-02-2014, 08:12 PM
It'll do them good to go down for a season or two. It won't be easy for them to get back right away given the teams that are going to be competing for the Championship - Rangers etc.

But I hope they do get back.

Hibercelona
26-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Why ? Most of their fans are arrogant tosspots. I hope they die and soon. I will dance on their grave.

No you won't.

They're not even worth a hole in the ground.

weecounty hibby
26-02-2014, 08:28 PM
I struggle to do irony so I will just have to tell the truth. That never has an organization deserved to go to the wall more than one that lies, cheats, steals, bumps creditors, their own government, foreign government, charities and allows sex offenders to hold high profile public roles, just like their club. I will follow with a get it right ****in up you ya plums

Craig_in_Prague
26-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Well, 5-1 certainly did kill one club.

Mercers dream has been realized?

AllisNotbarry?
Who'd ah thought it. Me'd ah thought it.

At least you have share certificates.

Lets get pished.

Bostonhibby
26-02-2014, 08:34 PM
And another thing...................

I will be complimenting them on what a visionary their former chairman Wallace mercer was when he foretold there would be one team in Edinburgh.

Aldo
26-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Big cheesey grin with a chorus of

Get it ****ing roond ye.

Eyrie
26-02-2014, 10:00 PM
"It could be worse - you could have believed in Romanov and given him your support and money."

Hibercelona
26-02-2014, 10:02 PM
"At least your children may have a Christmas this year"

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2014, 05:55 PM
"So JK Rowling didn't come in then?"

Bostonhibby
27-02-2014, 06:08 PM
"So JK Rowling didn't come in then?"

With Budgie now being referred to as Queen anne, would you if you were her? Miaow..................:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2014, 06:26 PM
My current favourite, which I used today on poor Alan, my Yam neighbour.

"Great news for you chaps, that creditors meeting goes ahead on the 18th of March. If you get the shares unfrozen it should be plain sailing from here on in, unless you run out of cash..."

"That's just the UKIOS meeting, not the UBIG one."

"Oh...that's not the one you need then?"

"No..."

"Oh...too bad..."