PDA

View Full Version : Yams Lockeys Dad...pwou vewy pwoud

1875er
26-02-2014, 08:34 AM
Lovely picture in The Sun today of Lockeys today lunging towards Leigh and giving him the Finger as he celebrates his goal on Saturday...

Hearts class.....

YehButNoBut
26-02-2014, 08:44 AM
link here, can't seem to copy the pic :greengrin

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/5470151/Locke-shock-and-one-poking-barrel.html

Off the bar
26-02-2014, 08:44 AM
Lovely picture in The Sun today of Lockeys today lunging towards Leigh and giving him the Finger as he celebrates his goal on Saturday...

Hearts class.....

That's the Sun about 48hrs behind hibs.net, so not bad for them!

Geo_1875
26-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Is Lockey, and his mum, sure that's his dad?

lapsedhibee
26-02-2014, 08:47 AM

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/5470151/Locke-shock-and-one-poking-barrel.html

Young child next to him making the same aggressive gesture. They're just such a classy club, through and through.

Not to mention that they should all be giving him the thumb, not the finger, as that's how he's known over there. Perhaps with more than five digits to choose from it's easy to get confused.

Kato
26-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Young child next to him making the same aggressive gesture. They're just such a classy club, through and through.

Not to mention that they should all be giving him the thumb, not the finger, as that's how he's known over there. Perhaps with more than five digits to choose from it's easy to get confused.

Check the photo. He only has three fingers. Tragic banjo accident as a child I believe. Or just genetics.

brog
26-02-2014, 09:16 AM

Hearts class.....

Hmmm & some folks on here still don't believe the MSM trawl fansites looking for stories!! After CT had the nerve to send off a Celtc player last night another thread may now get some attention!! :wink:

Coco Bryce
26-02-2014, 09:18 AM
Photo was on the PM board days ago :agree:

The brother standing next to him too :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
26-02-2014, 09:54 AM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01922/Cetic_s_Leigh_Grif_1922737a.jpg

Must have been in an accident. He only has 3 fingers instead of 4.

Nando™
26-02-2014, 10:20 AM
No no you silly folk, that is merely his index finger. He is directing his son to meet him out back of the main stand to engage in their biweekly incestuous 69-pish-in-the-face-fest.

I can understand how you missed it though.

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 10:20 AM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01922/Cetic_s_Leigh_Grif_1922737a.jpg

That is absolutely cringeworthy........ Bet Locke was delighted at that. As if he's not under enough pressure his old man does this.... What a Fud.

GreenCastle
26-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Yams class...

Doesn't surprise me...

They give LG pelters - he scores and celebrates...they don't like it...exactly the reaction LG was trying to get and he succeeded.

What the picture doesn't show will be the language and verbal abuse he will be getting also.

SaulGoodman
26-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Wouldn't we be doing the same if that was a Hearts player? :duck:

Barney McGrew
26-02-2014, 10:46 AM

I've never met Terry Butcher's dad, but I'm sure he would be a bit more restrained than that :cb

Sir David Gray
26-02-2014, 10:55 AM

That thought had crossed my mind too!

I've never met Terry Butcher's dad, but I'm sure he would be a bit more restrained than that :cb

Maybe not if his dad was actually a staunch Hibs fan though!

Coco Bryce
26-02-2014, 11:06 AM

Young lad next to him also at it. His Mother will be so proud :rolleyes:

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 11:43 AM
That thought had crossed my mind too!

Maybe not if his dad was actually a staunch Hibs fan though!

Like it or not Lockes old man has a duty not to embarrass his son, Who is the manager, at any hearts game....

Kato
26-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Next thing one of them will be running out of that enclosure and assaulting the opposition manager whilst calling him a fenian bast..oh, wait a minute.

Coco Bryce
26-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Like it or not Lockes old man has a duty not to embarrass his son, Who is the manager, at any hearts game....

Exactly :agree:

Judas Iscariot
26-02-2014, 01:07 PM
What a tramp

Sergey
26-02-2014, 01:23 PM
You have to admire the Sun with the headline "Locke, shock and one poking barrel".

That's clever.

Dashing Bob S
26-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Have to admit, don't really see the problem. If a despised ex-Yam scored against us I'd be delighted to see Tel's old man give him the finger. It's football. A non-story.

hibby rae
26-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Anyone explored the possibility he was shouting this at Sparky?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T18FADQgbbs

Jim44
26-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Have to admit, don't really see the problem. If a despised ex-Yam scored against us I'd be delighted to see Tel's old man give him the finger. It's football. A non-story.

Overby, they've elevated this classless idiot to hero/legend status in a couple of hours ........ embarrassing!

Phil D. Rolls
26-02-2014, 05:10 PM
On a positive note. It's nice to see that, despite all their financial support for the club, Yams haven't ley their dress code slip. The Woolen Mill must be very pwoud, and also relieved in the current economic climate.

maturehibby
26-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Sparky number 28 pity he never went for a 62 or a 07 - now that really would have set these poor sensitive people off

Hibernia Na Eir
26-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Young lad next to him also at it. His Mother will be so proud :rolleyes:

That's Locke's twin next to his abusive father. He's just as ugly as his brother. FERTZ!

fat freddy
26-02-2014, 06:12 PM
On a positive note. It's nice to see that, despite all their financial support for the club, Yams haven't ley their dress code slip. The Woolen Mill must be very pwoud, and also relieved in the current economic climate.

I beg to differ, on closer inspection it appears the Gentlemans attire does not originate at The Woolen Mill. Despite first appearances it is actually an anorak that, although suspiciously similar to a woolen mill jumper, can only be obtained at The Bonnyrigg Open Air Market on Thursday afternoons. If you look closely you can see that it has a button cuff and a front pouch with velcro fasteners. This garment is unique to the above mentioned market and they retail at £19.99....2 for £30.

weonlywon6-2
26-02-2014, 06:19 PM

its embarassing for locke and for hearts who he is.I cannot imagine locke is very proud of his father after this as it makes him look stupid

truehibernian
26-02-2014, 06:26 PM
its embarassing for locke and for hearts who he is.I cannot imagine locke is very proud of his father after this as it makes him look stupid

Locke stands next to Strugglin' Brown every week, there's plenty of folk around him that make him look stupid already - doesn't really need his old man or brother with drawn on stubble to make him look daft :greengrin:aok:

green day
26-02-2014, 06:29 PM

Not convinced about that, I met his brother a few times through work and that family dont need to work at looking stupid

weonlywon6-2
26-02-2014, 06:30 PM

EastCalderHibby
26-02-2014, 07:24 PM

I thought as a dad it was my job to embarrass my kids :cb

Mark79
26-02-2014, 07:30 PM
To be fair we have an element of folk that go mental at opposition panto style and an element of fans that are restrained. Just so happens that fuds dad is the first. Sure he should be a bit better behaved but most of us act like that to skacel or any of those mob score.

By the way im in the first category. Some stupid things said and gestured many a time.

Benny Brazil
26-02-2014, 08:04 PM

You'll probably be able to tell I don't go on the Sun website much - but - why the hell do you have to pay a £1 to view the whole story?

Hibercelona
26-02-2014, 08:17 PM
You'll probably be able to tell I don't go on the Sun website much - but - why the hell do you have to pay a £1 to view the whole story?

They're most likely desperate for cash, considering most people wont even buy it to wipe their arse with.

Sir David Gray
26-02-2014, 08:33 PM
They're most likely desperate for cash, considering most people wont even buy it to wipe their arse with.

Even although I agree with your view, The Sun is the most popular newspaper in the whole of the United Kingdom!

DC_Hibs
26-02-2014, 08:38 PM
METRO is the most popular newspaper in the whole of the United Kingdom!

Agreed. Did you not stop buying the Sun when the page 7 fella was binned........

Hibercelona
26-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Even although I agree with your view, The Sun is the most popular newspaper in the whole of the United Kingdom!

Lesser and lesser people are purchasing news papers, because they can just view the content online for free.

So the Sun have started this sun+ rubbish, so that you still have to cough up something in order to read their p**h.

hibbill2002
26-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Lesser and lesser people are purchasing news papers, because they can just view the content online for free.

So the Sun have started this sun+ rubbish, so that you still have to cough up something in order to read their p**h.
As opposed to Locke(hetrojunior) coughing up to get pish(ed on)?

Coco Bryce
26-02-2014, 09:14 PM
That's Locke's twin next to his abusive father. He's just as ugly as his brother. FERTZ!

I know that's his brother on the right. I meant the young lad on the left of bad dad.

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 10:00 PM

But don't you think Big Terry would be mortified Bob??? I get your point but if I were in charge of a team and my old man was acting this way I would be having a quiet word.... :thumbsup:

Nomeancity
26-02-2014, 10:23 PM
C'mon Locke is a die hard jambo. So like us we would like to think his did is the same. If I was the hibs manager and someone scored against us I'd be delighted to think my dad was giving it the finger to the scorer.
I know we hate them but we need to keep sensible here. Would you prefer his dad was a newco Hun or a celtic fan.
His dad will suffer all the more in the next couple of seasons.

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 10:26 PM

Very true, very true...... The old dad dancing at weddings is probably enough though..... Making a complete tit of yourself and YER boy in the national papers is excruciatingly embarrassing. Oh, he's being hailed a hero on nowayback with the sun being accused of doctoring the photo!!! :flag:

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 10:29 PM
C'mon Locke is a die hard jambo. So like us we would like to think his did is the same. If I was the hibs manager and someone scored against us I'd be delighted to think my dad was giving it the finger to the scorer.
I know we hate them but we need to keep sensible here. Would you prefer his dad was a newco Hun or a celtic fan.

It it comes down to class..... That's all I'll say :wink:

Haymaker
27-02-2014, 12:06 AM

Aye, when they're young!

Hibernia Na Eir
27-02-2014, 08:31 AM

it's still embarrassing though.
But the fact he's gesturing to LG means LG is doing something right.
GIRFUY Hearts Cant.

jacomo
27-02-2014, 03:43 PM
it's still embarrassing though.
But the fact he's gesturing to LG means LG is doing something right.
GIRFUY Hearts Cant.

It all comes back to Hibs in the end. I gather they found Leigh's goal 'a wee bit upsetting'. :greengrin

JimBHibees
27-02-2014, 03:58 PM

Thats comedy gold. :greengrin

Itsnoteasy
27-02-2014, 09:56 PM
That's Locke's twin next to his abusive father. He's just as ugly as his brother. FERTZ!.

Common knowledge the brother likes a nob or 2. Oh the Lockeys are gay.:agree:

Itsnoteasy
27-02-2014, 09:58 PM

Common knowledge the brother likes a nob or 2. Oh the Lockeys are gay.:agree:

That gives GIRFUY a new conotation.

27-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Yams class...

Doesn't surprise me...

They give LG pelters - he scores and celebrates...they don't like it...exactly the reaction LG was trying to get and he succeeded.

What the picture doesn't show will be the language and verbal abuse he will be getting also.

Exactly, the yams give him absolute dogs abuse. On twitter some sick yams even wished his kids dead etc. yet when leigh gives them some banter back its suddenly an uproar. Some yam tit on the radio the other day was absolutely rajin Leigh gave them the thumbs up.

NOLA
27-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Locke stands next to Strugglin' Brown every week, there's plenty of folk around him that make him look stupid already - doesn't really need his old man or brother with drawn on stubble to make him look daft :greengrin:aok:
:faf: quality