PDA

View Full Version : Yams squad next season...

Mikey09
25-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Suggestions from yams.... Realistic targets (don't laugh) :greengrin

Skacel
Zaliukas
Black
Grainger
Rory Donnelly?!
Ritchie Brittain
Steven Thompson
Lasley
Barr
Aguar
Kris Boyd
Lyle Taylor
GaryKenneth
Hasselbaink
Mcfadden (I kid you. Not!!)
Vernon
Samaras (best one yet)
Webster
Goodwillie
May
Stephen Mcmanus
Goodwin
Driver
Barry Robson
Murray Davidson
John Mcginn

Sorry.... Got bored... :faf::faf::faf:

Dashing Bob S
25-02-2014, 12:17 PM

Skacel
Zaliukas
Black
Grainger
Rory Donnelly?!
Ritchie Brittain
Steven Thompson
Lasley
Barr
Aguar
Kris Boyd
Lyle Taylor
GaryKenneth
Hasselbaink
Vernon
Samaras (best one yet)
Webster
Goodwillie
May
Stephen Mcmanus
Goodwin
Driver
Barry Robson
Murray Davidson
John Mcginn

What about Billy MacKay of ICT? At one time he was a stick-on to join Stevie May. Has he fallen out of favour?

I don't see this list as being exclusive, they'll be waiting to see who performs in the World Cup. If you remember the last tournament provided them with rich pickings in the form of two stars. More of the same please, say the Gorgie faithful!

chrisski33
25-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Lol but does anyone care really

Mikey09
25-02-2014, 12:28 PM
What about Billy MacKay of ICT? At one time he was a stick-on to join Stevie May. Has he fallen out of favour?

I don't see this list as being exclusive, they'll be waiting to see who performs in the World Cup. If you remember the last tournament provided them with rich pickings in the form of two stars. More of the same please, say the Gorgie faithful!

I think with Boyd, Taylor, Hasselbaink, May, Goodwillie and king Konk playing behind, McKay might have to settle for a place on the bench wi Faddy.... But come on Bob.... That's obviously not the final draught ya silly goose... :greengrin

robinp
25-02-2014, 12:35 PM
I think with Boyd, Taylor, Hasselbaink, May, Goodwillie and king Konk playing behind, McKay might have to settle for a place on the bench wi Faddy.... But come on Bob.... That's obviously not the final draught ya silly goose... :greengrin

Kevin Kyle is desparate to come back, along with Gordon, Neilson and Paulezuelos. It's true, I read it on brokeback! :cb

PatHead
25-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Don't forget Levein, who has been turning jobs down by the bucket load to stay available, as manager.

Some guy Shedurdebt Anscrewcharities as well. They are all singing his praises. Can't be any good as he doesn't have a wikki page though.

GordonHFC
25-02-2014, 12:40 PM
There will be loads more World Cup stars to choose from after Brazil :greengrin

Mikey09
25-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Kevin Kyle is desparate to come back, along with Gordon, Neilson and Paulezuelos. It's true, I read it on brokeback! :cb

Kevin Kyle wouldn't get a game for my east of scotland side!!!! Seriously!!!!

ehf
25-02-2014, 12:41 PM

Mate of mine was speaking to Joleon Lescott at the weekend. He's absolutely fuming that he's not getting any game time at Man City, partly due to the effect on his World Cup selection chances but mainly because he was hoping to put himself in the shop window and catch Locke's eye with a view to securing a lucrative move to Tynecastle.

robinp
25-02-2014, 12:44 PM
There will be loads more World Cup stars to choose from after Brazil :greengrin

Ahh the glory days :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-395725/Hearts-target-World-Cup-pair.html

Bostonhibby
25-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Is Kingston still around? He must be young enough by now for them as his age seemed to go down by the year after Vlad signed him for them.

Big team big squad.

If they fail to liquidate reality is more likely to be a Harry Potter event with a few of the current squad leaving for real jobs next season and Potter sticking with a maximum of one striker so big Trudi will get one last yam pay day.

HibbySpurs
25-02-2014, 12:46 PM

Skacel
Zaliukas
Black
Grainger
Rory Donnelly?!
Ritchie Brittain
Steven Thompson
Lasley
Barr
Aguar
Kris Boyd
Lyle Taylor
GaryKenneth
Hasselbaink
Vernon
Samaras (best one yet)
Webster
Goodwillie
May
Stephen Mcmanus
Goodwin
Driver
Barry Robson
Murray Davidson
John Mcginn

But, but, you missed off Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo & Suarez.... Surely they are all chomping at the bit to help "The Famous" out of the Championship next season:faf:

HibbySpurs
25-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Ahh the glory days :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-395725/Hearts-target-World-Cup-pair.html

Hahahaha, that's a classic that one..... They lapped all that ***** up as well.....

Funny how things have turned out.... Then again maybes not:cb

Mikey09
25-02-2014, 12:52 PM
But, but, you missed off Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo & Suarez.... Surely they are all chomping at the bit to help "The Famous" out of the Championship next season:faf:

Sorry..... Dunno if Mickey Rooney is still around..... Think "the famous" could be in for a rude awakening come the summer.... :wink:

ehf
25-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Ahh the glory days :

Ivanauskas will continue to run the rule over Georgia international Giorgi Popkhadze and Benfica midfielder Tiago Costa

Absolutely freekin priceless :greengrin

:lolyam:

Leithenhibby
25-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Ahh the glory days :

That has cheered me up no end... :greengrin

"The Lithuanian is yet to make any summer signings, leaving supporters fearing they are being left behind as both Old Firm clubs make wholesale changes".

:faf:

Chump
25-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Clearly Juan Sebastian Veron and Jimmy Flyod Hasselbaink from 10 years ago!!

GreenArmyyy!
25-02-2014, 01:13 PM

Wouldn't be an improvement on the goal machine that is Callum Paterson.

Mikey09
25-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Wouldn't be an improvement on the goal machine that is Callum Paterson.

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

EastCalderHibby
25-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Kevin Kyle wouldn't get a game for my east of scotland side!!!! Seriously!!!!

no even on fifa mind you the hahahearts wont even be on fifa next year that means thier will be 400,000 less copies sold
never mind they could give the £40 to the **** they follow :greengrin

Pete
25-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Skacel
Zaliukas
Black
Grainger
Rory Donnelly?!
Ritchie Brittain
Steven Thompson
Lasley
Barr
Aguar
Kris Boyd
Lyle Taylor
GaryKenneth
Hasselbaink
Vernon
Samaras (best one yet)
Webster
Goodwillie
May
Stephen Mcmanus
Goodwin
Driver
Barry Robson
Murray Davidson
John Mcginn

Perfectly reasonable. It doesn't matter if hearts aren't in the top league or if they can't give them more than 900 a week...they are a BIG TEAM. That counts for a lot when players make decisions.

Threads like this mocking hearts can be easily explained over the road. Have you guessed the reason? Yes, it's 5-1.

After realising that we aren't actually dead and that our future looks bright, it's now all about a delayed reaction. It will take us decades to get over it and what is happening now is all irrelevant. I was going to say something about a significant result not having the same size of effect for the loser as it does for the victor but I think we all know that. I was also going to say that it would be arrogant to suggest that we are feeling the exact amount of emotion towards that game but again, deep down we all know that.

Or maybe they're right. Maybe one day in about 20 years time we will all wake up screaming and Easter Road will have collapsed into a sinkhole. I'm not hurting any more, I'm scared.

killie-hibby
25-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Perfectly reasonable. It doesn't matter if hearts aren't in the top league or if they can't give them more than 900 a week...they are a BIG TEAM. That counts for a lot when players make decisions.

Threads like this mocking hearts can be easily explained over the road. Have you guessed the reason? Yes, it's 5-1.

After realising that we aren't actually dead and that our future looks bright, it's now all about a delayed reaction. It will take us decades to get over it and what is happening now is all irrelevant. I was going to say something about a significant result not having the same size of effect for the loser as it does for the victor but I think we all know that. I was also going to say that it would be arrogant to suggest that we are feeling the exact amount of emotion towards that game but again, deep down we all know that.

Or maybe they're right. Maybe one day in about 20 years time we will all wake up screaming and Easter Road will have collapsed into a sinkhole. I'm not hurting any more, I'm scared.

Surprised that they haven't listed the guy who single handed won them a cup and many league games. Maybe they know Craig Thomson will always be there for them.

hibees 7062
25-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Hahahaha, that's a classic that one..... They lapped all that ***** up as well.....

Funny how things have turned out.... Then again maybes not:cb

Its the weeks trial bit that gets me :greengrin

Pete
25-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Surprised that they haven't listed the guy who single handed won them a cup and many league games. Maybe they know Craig Thomson will always be there for them.

Things like an anti hibs ref and financial doping resulting in loaded dice are not welcome. It's a bit too close to the truth and they don't want to know that this has sunk in amongst our support, allowing us to kick on.

5-1, big team, 1902, hibs are dead and the second division is good. Share certificates aren't necessary. Repeat until you believe.

Nomeancity
25-02-2014, 06:22 PM

Skacel
Zaliukas
Black
Grainger
Rory Donnelly?!
Ritchie Brittain
Steven Thompson
Lasley
Barr
Aguar
Kris Boyd
Lyle Taylor
GaryKenneth
Hasselbaink
Vernon
Samaras (best one yet)
Webster
Goodwillie
May
Stephen Mcmanus
Goodwin
Driver
Barry Robson
Murray Davidson
John Mcginn

To be fair it's probably nor far off the mark. A lot of these guys will be desperate to play in the New Year's Day admin firm derby.

Dashing Bob S
25-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Ahh the glory days :

Them was the days.

I wonder Tiago Costa felt about them 'continuing to run the rule' over him?

big gogs
25-02-2014, 06:42 PM
What about Derek riordon and Gary o Conner

Makaveli
25-02-2014, 06:50 PM
They did actually signed Tiago Costa btw. He played one game for them — typically good business in the best traditions of Pinilla and Beslija. :agree:

Anyway, the only thing funnier than the squad they're dreaming of is the one they'll actually have. Even if they survive, almost everyone is out of contract.

Aldo
25-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Richie Foran is another name mentioned by them.

Sir David Gray
25-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Richie Foran is another name mentioned by them.

On his way down to Gorgie as we speak. He left straight after the warm down and shower in Dingwall tonight.

Pre-contract announced in the morning. :aok:

Rumours that he quoted President Obama's famous phrase of "Yes we can" when asked about whether or not his new team could do the unthinkable and avoid relegation this season are, at this moment, unsubstantiated.

Hibs Class
26-02-2014, 01:54 AM
No Jamie Hamill?

lord bunberry
26-02-2014, 03:21 AM
No Jamie Hamill?

Munich bound apparently.

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 08:47 AM
No Jamie Hamill?

Sorry, didn't fully explain..... All these targets are on top of midfield general Hamill and the best crop of youngsters the world has ever seen.... Phew, glad I cleared that up... Wouldn't want to make a tit of myself... :wink:

GlenrothesHibee
26-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Gowser, Wowser, Blackie, Rudi, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer are certs to join in the summer

Mikey09
26-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Gowser, Wowser, Blackie, Rudi, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer are certs to join in the summer

I think the last 4 will join after the busy christmas period to bolster the championship run in..... :wink:

EastCalderHibby
26-02-2014, 08:17 PM

They will get..............................pugh pugh barney mc grew cuthbert bibble and gruff

and the dream team to manage them 12113 :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
27-02-2014, 06:02 PM

Skacel
Zaliukas
Black
Grainger
Rory Donnelly?!
Ritchie Brittain
Steven Thompson
Lasley