leggeto
23-02-2014, 10:45 PM
that Goodwin gets away with murder eh

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Time to watch Sparky sink hearts again!

R'Albin
23-02-2014, 10:48 PM
I'd definitely like to see Kello sign for us.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-02-2014, 10:51 PM

Kello or Mannus would do me:agree:

hfc rd
23-02-2014, 10:51 PM

Me too. I personally think he's the best GK after Fraser Forster in this league.

Sir David Gray
23-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Time to watch Sparky sink hearts again!

I've seen that goal a few times now since yesterday and I can't get much pleasure out of it at all.

I hate seeing him play for them.

hfc rd
23-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Kello or Mannus would do me:agree:

Mannus signed a new deal with St Johnstone this past week.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Mannus signed a new deal with St Johnstone this past week.

Aw ****! Kello then.

Cameron1875
23-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Jim Goodwin :faf:. The boy has no shame! Wouldn't put it past the lad to have deliberately headbutted the Ross County player's head.

clerriehibs
23-02-2014, 10:56 PM
How embarrasingly trampy is the PBS looking.

hfc rd
23-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Jim Goodwin :faf:. The boy has no shame! Wouldn't put it past the lad to have deliberately headbutted the Ross County player's head.

Wish he done it to that tool Derek Adams!

G-Reg
23-02-2014, 11:02 PM
I've seen that goal a few times now since yesterday and I can't get much pleasure out of it at all.

I hate seeing him play for them.

it's a great finish but granted it's difficult to watch him playing for them and even worse watching him jumping all over Sugar Puff teeth when he scored.

Northernhibee
23-02-2014, 11:02 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/26317156

Templetons miss and dive is hilarious, Sean Higgins getting it right up them and Sevco as jammy to get a point from that game as you'll ever see. Satisfying.

Mon Dieu4
23-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Is Brian McLaughlin the least enthusiastic commentator of all time Haha, sounds like he just found out his wife cheated on him with his dog

SaulGoodman
23-02-2014, 11:04 PM
In depth analysis of the Hibs game as usual.

Stanton's good, St Mirren have Killie next

On to the next game, did they even discuss the goals?

zlatan
23-02-2014, 11:09 PM
In depth analysis of the Hibs game as usual.

Stanton's good, St Mirren have Killie next

On to the next game, did they even discuss the goals?

Wasn't exactly the most compelling set of highlights to dissect tbf

Pray4Marc
23-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Another defeat, another mention of 5-1.

SaulGoodman
23-02-2014, 11:13 PM

Could still have spoke about the goals. Match of the day could make more conversation with a 0-0 draw

Jim44
23-02-2014, 11:27 PM
The tw@t who fronts this in-depth analysis of SPFL football ends the programme with an in-depth, searching question .... "Can Celtic end the season undefeated? Surely the question everyone is asking." ....... Really? Who gives a *****?

ehf
23-02-2014, 11:42 PM
The tw@t who fronts this in-depth analysis of SPFL football ends the programme with an in-depth, searching question .... "Can Celtic end the season undefeated? Surely the question everyone is asking." ....... Really? Who gives a *****?

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Williams' positioning for Killie's goal is criminal.

iwasthere1972
23-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Is Brian McLaughlin the least enthusiastic commentator of all time Haha, sounds like he just found out his wife cheated on him with his dog

Was he the guy commentating on our game?

Thought much the same as you. Sounded like he'd rather have spent the afternoon at the dentist.

Hermit Crab
24-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Was he the guy commentating on our game?

Thought much the same as you. Sounded like he'd rather have spent the afternoon at the dentist.

It's Liam McLeod, or at least it is on the bbc website highlights. I didn't watch sportscene. It's all done after the games have finished. He watches the games and does his VoiceOver bit. McLeod is now number one commentator on radio Scotland. And live bbc games. He was in the gantry commentating on the hearts game for radio on Saturday.

Ronniekirk
24-02-2014, 08:30 AM
That Djemba Djemba looks a bit iffy.
They haven't won a game since they signed him All he will have done is unsettle the squad as he went straight into team when not fit and has made mistakes in them all most notably the penalty he gave away against Aberdeen that cost them the game .He will need to redeem himself against Killie or they are right in the dog fight for second bottom spot

Jones28
24-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Why was McGivern criticised so heavily for the Killie goal? Didn't think he was really at fault, just out done by a really good through ball. Williams should have done better, he has had some shockers recently.

The Sea-gull
24-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Williams' positioning for Killie's goal is criminal.

One thing I noticed is that, when one of the Killie boys puts a shot wide in the first half, Williams positioning was not the best. OK, the shot went well wide in the end but Williams was standing too far to one side of his goal considering where the play was. Felt he was a little guilty of this for Willo Flood's goal for Aberdeen a few weeks back.

Just a few little things creeping in that make me not all that sad about the prospect of losing BW in the summer. A few months ago I would have said keep him. Now I am verging somewhere between not that fussed either way and get rid as we can get someone better.

Hermit Crab
24-02-2014, 11:58 AM
One thing I noticed is that, when one of the Killie boys puts a shot wide in the first half, Williams positioning was not the best. OK, the shot went well wide in the end but Williams was standing too far to one side of his goal considering where the play was. Felt he was a little guilty of this for Willo Flood's goal for Aberdeen a few weeks back.

Just a few little things creeping in that make me not all that sad about the prospect of losing BW in the summer. A few months ago I would have said keep him. Now I am verging somewhere between not that fussed either way and get rid as we can get someone better.

He had no chance with floods goal. Great hit right into the side of the net and Williams view was partially blocked. Can't blame him for that goal. I feel he could have done better on Saturday though.

Hiber-nation
24-02-2014, 12:30 PM
It's Liam McLeod, or at least it is on the bbc website highlights. I didn't watch sportscene. It's all done after the games have finished. He watches the games and does his VoiceOver bit. McLeod is now number one commentator on radio Scotland. And live bbc games. He was in the gantry commentating on the hearts game for radio on Saturday.

It was Brian McLauchlin on Sportscene. Absolutely awful.

The Sea-gull
24-02-2014, 12:32 PM
He had no chance with floods goal. Great hit right into the side of the net and Williams view was partially blocked. Can't blame him for that goal. I feel he could have done better on Saturday though.

Granted, Flood's goal was in the unstoppable category but it doesn't stop me feeling he should have been positioned a bit more centrally.

Kato
24-02-2014, 12:45 PM
If ever a country wanted to its turn people off from liking football Sportscene provides the template.

Hibercelona
24-02-2014, 12:50 PM
It was Brian McLauchlin on Sportscene. Absolutely awful.

He sounded like he was falling asleep. Can't really blame him though.

emerald green
24-02-2014, 07:55 PM
If ever a country wanted to its turn people off from liking football Sportscene provides the template.

Sportscene = amateur hour. :agree:

emerald green
24-02-2014, 07:57 PM
He sounded like he was falling asleep. Can't really blame him though.

Brian's not interested unless it's the Yams.

ekhibee
24-02-2014, 08:26 PM
This. He's a woeful commentator who barely disguises his Hearts sympathies whoever he's interviewing. The highlights I watched on the BBC Scotland website had Liam MacLeod who was raving about Haynes' goal and said he couldn't understand why Hibs weren't in front. Hardly the comments of somebody that doesn't like Hibs.

truehibernian
24-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Why was McGivern criticised so heavily for the Killie goal? Didn't think he was really at fault, just out done by a really good through ball. Williams should have done better, he has had some shockers recently.

I'd like to see Ryan throw himself across the attackers sight line prior to him pulling the trigger - for me it's an excellent slide rule pass and the boy is onto it quickly, but I still think Ryan could have used his body and slid in front of him, maybe causing the ball to take a nick off his leg or toes, who knows. I think that's what Ben and Nelson were giving him pelters for.

jdships
24-02-2014, 08:33 PM

Isn't " exactly the most compelling " programme in total ,to be honest !!
:rolleyes:

jdships
24-02-2014, 08:37 PM
I'd like to see Ryan throw himself across the attackers sight line prior to him pulling the trigger - for me it's an excellent slide rule pass and the boy is onto it quickly, but I still think Ryan could have used his body and slid in front of him, maybe causing the ball to take a nick off his leg or toes, who knows. I think that's what Ben and Nelson were giving him pelters for.

Just spoken with a neighbour who was at Rugby Park and the general consus of opinion was McGivern was " caught napping" and the las was past before he knew it
Would agree with that having seen th clip.

:agree:

Hibercelona
24-02-2014, 08:39 PM

There was barely anything interesting to talk about regarding the game though.

The highlights I watched on the BBC Scotland website had Liam MacLeod who was raving about Haynes' goal and said he couldn't understand why Hibs weren't in front.

We had the grand total of 2 shots on target. We have to offer much more up front if we're to break into the top 6.