PDA

View Full Version : Watmore

EastCalderHibby
23-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Does anybody know if he will play on friday ,And what is the extent of his injury as they said he was just nursing a wee injury ? What was the injury
as thats 2 games he has missed now

BroxburnHibee
23-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Does anybody know if he will play on friday ,And what is the extent of his injury as they said he was just nursing a wee injury ? What was the injury

If he's close to returning I'm hoping he might get some game time on Tuesday night at Livi.

Weir7
23-02-2014, 11:34 AM

Doubtful for Friday. Hes back at Sunderland getting treatment

Ronniekirk
23-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Last I saw they said it was a heavily bruised toe so so looks like when he restarted trained it must of flared up enough to keep him out although not seen anything official

Jones28
23-02-2014, 11:43 AM
No point in rushing him back in, might just aggravate it and scupper the next few weeks!

EastCalderHibby
23-02-2014, 11:44 AM
If he's close to returning I'm hoping he might get some game time on Tuesday night at Livi.

cool who are we playing might go along as its 5 min away from e c what time does the game ko

EastCalderHibby
23-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Doubtful for Friday. Hes back at Sunderland getting treatment

is ours no up to much seems daft going a 100 miles for that

Thecat23
23-02-2014, 12:07 PM
is ours no up to much seems daft going a 100 miles for that

It's common for a player to receive treatment from their parent club. That way there is no issue if Hibs played him and he wasn't ready and his injury got worse. We would then be liable. But if it's his parent club and he comes back not ready then we can't take any of the blame.

B.H.F.C
23-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Could be doing with having him back as Harris just isn't right at the moment. Being able to use him from the bench would maybe be of benefit to him.

GreenLake
24-02-2014, 02:57 AM
I hope he recovers soon as he looked like he could rip full backs with ease