PDA

View Full Version : If we get 3 points tomorrow...............

The Sea-gull
21-02-2014, 12:08 PM
............it puts us 8 clear of Killie with a game in hand and we will be at least 7 ahead of St Mirren. There would still be 6 or 7 games to go for most teams but a win tomorrow could be a big step in ensuring that if any team is going to sneak into the top 6, realistically it can only be us.

While we must guard against complacency, a win tomorrow really would allow us to largely concentrate on getting into the top 6 without having to worry about anyone behind us sneaking in at our expense.

Going to be a tough game tomorrow though as Killie can be a decent side on their day but we have beaten them twice already this season.

snooky
21-02-2014, 04:11 PM
............it puts us 8 clear of Killie with a game in hand and we will be at least 7 ahead of St Mirren. There would still be 6 or 7 games to go for most teams but a win tomorrow could be a big step in ensuring that if any team is going to sneak into the top 6, realistically it can only be us.

While we must guard against complacency, a win tomorrow really would allow us to largely concentrate on getting into the top 6 without having to worry about anyone behind us sneaking in at our expense.

Going to be a tough game tomorrow though as Killie can be a decent side on their day but we have beaten them twice already this season.

Simple maths lesson for ye .....

CT + HFC = 0

Sir David Gray
21-02-2014, 05:15 PM

CT + HFC = 0

It beggars belief that he's been put in charge of a Hibs game again.

weonlywon6-2
21-02-2014, 09:54 PM

CT + HFC = 0

its rather sad but you have a very strong point with this.I will be very surprised if we get the three points tomorrow.........just because that tw@t is in charge

GreenLake
21-02-2014, 09:57 PM
There is a good chance Butcher will be in the stands for a few weeks after this game.

ehf
21-02-2014, 11:04 PM

CT + HFC = 0

Fraid so; the only point of interest, or variable, is exactly how the corrupt cheat will award the game to Killie.

Thecat23
21-02-2014, 11:13 PM

Yeah I agree with this. It's a huge 3 points if we do get them and like you say gives us a bit space between teams below us and puts us in the driving seat to sneak a top 6 place from the rest below us.

But also as others have posted, CT is the ref so sadly 3 points will be near impossible if he gets his way. I may get shot down but he did have a few good games. Well when I say good I mean non bias after the shambles that was the final. Maybe he didn't want to make it obvious first couple of games after that. But he's slipped back to being a cheat. I never call refs chest as I think they are just poor. But CT is a CHEAT. Nothing will convince me otherwise now.

monktonharp
21-02-2014, 11:24 PM
the fact that CT as everyone now calls him (UN) in brackets, is in charge, looks like we will get not one 50/50 descision and any questionable ones will go in favour of the home team. apart from that, the fact that we can stop looking over our shoulder a bit if we win, says absolutely nothing as to how our club has moved forward this season. we are still a good bit behind st johstone to secure a mighty top six place:rolleyes:

Stax
21-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Thomson's a f***** p**** but he can't stop the ball going in the net. Let's just play as we can & don't give the stroker a chance to have his usual 'performance'.

ehf
21-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Yeah I agree with this. It's a huge 3 points if we do get them and like you say gives us a bit space between teams below us and puts us in the driving seat to sneak a top 6 place from the rest below us.

But also as others have posted, CT is the ref so sadly 3 points will be near impossible if he gets his way. I may get shot down but he did have a few good games. Well when I say good I mean non bias after the shambles that was the final. Maybe he didn't want to make it obvious first couple of games after that. But he's slipped back to being a cheat. I never call refs chest as I think they are just poor. But CT is a CHEAT. Nothing will convince me otherwise now.

You appear to be an intelligent, informed and objective poster, so I am pleased (although saddened, in a way) to read that.

I hate to even think of the 2012 final, but the truth he did us every which way, culminating with that joke penalty and sending off; the offence took place at least four yards outside the box and he had a perfect view. He realised he'd gone a bit far and was careful in the next couple of our matches he got, but soon reverted to type.

I was going to go to Killie tomorrow with my sons, quite looking forward to it , especially seeing Watmore again, but just can't face seeing how C (UN) T will cheat us this time.

It's shocking that the SPL allow this to go unchecked, and shameful that HFC have done nothing to protest about this loathsome cheat.

Pete
21-02-2014, 11:49 PM
What do you mean "if"?:wink:

To be honest, games always seem harder with Thomson in charge and it's like you're playing against twelve men. He knows we hate him and we know he hates us so it has to effect him as he's only human. It has to.

Normally I'd forecast a win but I'd take a draw right now. I wonder how much the bookies are offering for us to get a man sent off as it might be worth a pound or two.

Aldo
22-02-2014, 06:27 AM
What do you mean "if"?:wink: To be honest, games always seem harder with Thomson in charge and it's like you're playing against twelve men. He knows we hate him and we know he hates us so it has to effect him as he's only human. It has to. Normally I'd forecast a win but I'd take a draw right now. I wonder how much the bookies are offering for us to get a man sent off as it might be worth a pound or two.

PD couldnt agree more bout the bit bout games being harder when he Ref's. Smellic game a prime example with the 2 penalty decisions. Stonewaller for us but not given. Blew his whistle and pointed to the spot even before the Smellic player hit the ground.

I really hope we go out today and perform and get decisions when or where merited but I fear we won't.

As others have said the man is a cheat.... Plain and simple.

Thecat23
22-02-2014, 06:50 AM
You appear to be an intelligent, informed and objective poster, so I am pleased (although saddened, in a way) to read that.

I hate to even think of the 2012 final, but the truth he did us every which way, culminating with that joke penalty and sending off; the offence took place at least four yards outside the box and he had a perfect view. He realised he'd gone a bit far and was careful in the next couple of our matches he got, but soon reverted to type.

I was going to go to Killie tomorrow with my sons, quite looking forward to it , especially seeing Watmore again, but just can't face seeing how C (UN) T will cheat us this time.

It's shocking that the SPL allow this to go unchecked, and shameful that HFC have done nothing to protest about this loathsome cheat.

Yeah he defo let a couple of games go by without any real incident after the final. The pen was just unreal! I do have to say though it was a red as Kujabi did foul (not in the box) but it was a second yellow. I was 90 yards away and knew it was outside the box.

I just don't understand why Hibs don't make more of a big deal about this. Some say we have mentioned this to the SFA but if true surely Hibs would then kick up more of a stink after recent performances he's had with us. If I was Petrie I would consider pulling Hibs from any fixture involving CT. Maybe then they will get the message that this isn't just a silly joke.

I'm sure Southampton have asked never to have Mark Clattenburg and for him to be removed from any of their future fixtures. This must be taken seriously or we will just keep having this pointless debate sadly.

Hibercelona
22-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Yeah he defo let a couple of games go by without any real incident after the final. The pen was just unreal! I do have to say though it was a red as Kujabi did foul (not in the box) but it was a second yellow. I was 90 yards away and knew it was outside the box.

I just don't understand why Hibs don't make more of a big deal about this. Some say we have mentioned this to the SFA but if true surely Hibs would then kick up more of a stink after recent performances he's had with us. If I was Petrie I would consider pulling Hibs from any fixture involving CT. Maybe then they will get the message that this isn't just a silly joke.

I'm sure Southampton have asked never to have Mark Clattenburg and for him to be removed from any of their future fixtures. This must be taken seriously or we will just keep having this pointless debate sadly.

Any move the clubs makes, will only damage the club itself.

The SFA know about CTs blatant cheating. They simply don't care that it's occuring.

They made that quite clear when they appointed him as ref for the first game of the season after the final, despite being fully aware of the outrage.

CT could screw us over completely today and the SFA would just give us him again next week without a care in the world.

Keith_M
22-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Thomson's a f***** p**** but he can't stop the ball going in the net. Let's just play as we can & don't give the stroker a chance to have his usual 'performance'.

No, we normally just have refs denying the ball went in the net, e.g. Hearts last season.

ehf
22-02-2014, 09:39 AM

Agree that Kujabi deserved a yellow card for the shirt tug but didn't deserve his first yellow, certainly not compared to the licensed thuggery that Black and co were getting away with.

davhibby
22-02-2014, 09:49 AM
After TB went public about how he felt after the Celtic game, I wouldn't be surprised if he gives them every decision and finds a way to send off at least one hibs player. He'll be worse than usual today

Thecat23
22-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Agree that Kujabi deserved a yellow card for the shirt tug but didn't deserve his first yellow, certainly not compared to the licensed thuggery that Black and co were getting away with.

Yeah that's true, still couldn't believe he let the Black one go!!

Thecat23
22-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Any move the clubs makes, will only damage the club itself.

The SFA know about CTs blatant cheating. They simply don't care that it's occuring.

They made that quite clear when they appointed him as ref for the first game of the season after the final, despite being fully aware of the outrage.

CT could screw us over completely today and the SFA would just give us him again next week without a care in the world.

To me they gave him our game to show he "isn't" a cheat and that game after the final he didn't do anything wrong. Clearly to try get us off his case!

Can't say I agree it would damage our club. It's because no one is standing up against them that this will continue to happen. Rod is well respected and I think if he put pressure on the SFA they would have to act.