PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal - Volunteers Needed

StevieC
18-02-2014, 08:20 AM
The Dnipro Appeal has been given permission to carry out a bucket collection at the Dundee United game at Easter Road on Friday the 28th of February.

However, for the collection to be a success we need as many volunteers as possible to shake a bucket at the turnstiles for around 30 minutes prior to the game.

The game is scheduled for a 7.45pm kick-off and buckets can be collected from 6.30pm onwards adjacent to the club shop.

I cannot stress enough how important these collections are to the charity funds and how much of a contribution volunteers make to the ongoing efforts of the Dnipro Appeal charity.

If you are able to help out then contact me directly and I will provide further details.

Many thanks

Steven Carr,
Dnipro Appeal Committee.

StevieC
19-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Still looking for volunteers to help out with the collection at the Dundee United game.

We had an excellent turnout for the collection at the Malmo game that resulted in us beating our previous best. It would be good if we could manage the same number of volunteers.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Did you ever hear back from Spurs re the appeal?

StevieC
20-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Did you ever hear back from Spurs re the appeal?

Yes. Not interested.

I hope FC Dnipro spank them. :wink:

Getting back to volunteers .. c'mon guys .. it's only half an hour of your time before the match and it makes a huge difference to what we can do .. especially given the current situation over there it would be nice to make enough to take the kids somewhere nice to help take their minds off things.

BS44
20-02-2014, 03:56 PM
I'll help out Stevie, will text you my details.

StevieC
20-02-2014, 04:40 PM
I'll help out Stevie, will text you my details.

Thanks. I need name and full address for your collectors badge.

WeeWendy
21-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Happy to help again - do you need my details again?

StevieC
21-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Happy to help again - do you need my details again?

Yes please. Just PM me.

WeeWendy
22-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Yes please. Just PM me.

How do I pm? (I thought pm meant something else, as in pms or pmt...)

Ronniekirk
22-02-2014, 11:37 PM

What's the difference between a woman with PMT and a Terrorist ? you can negotiate with a Terrorist :rolleyes:

FranckSuzy
22-02-2014, 11:39 PM

Click on Stevie's name on the thread and a list of options will come up. Click on 'private message' and a box will appear. Enter your message and press 'send' :aok:

Ronniekirk
22-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Click on Stevie's name on the thread and a list of options will come up. Click on 'private message' and a box will appear. Enter your message and press 'send' :aok:
She taught me how to do it eventually ,so follow Suzy's instructions and you will be fine :wink: