PDA

View Full Version : NHC Inverness contest ticket allocation for League Cup final

JohnStephens91
17-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Fresh from being screwed over regarding the kick-off time and location of the League Cup semi-final against Hearts, Inverness face another problem - ticketing and seating allocation. They have confirmed, via their official Twitter (https://twitter.com/ICTFC), that they in ongoing talks with the SPFL.

For clarity the seating map on the Aberdeen website shows that the Caley fans will be binned into the 'away' section with only another, and smaller, part of the Lisbon Lions Stand accompanying half of the main stand for them. The seating map can be seen here: http://www.afc.co.uk/staticFiles/86/c0/0,,10284~180358,00.pdf

I think the seating is all wrong, they should at least be given a decent sized section first and also they should have half of the North Stand. I know they have a far smaller fan base than Aberdeen, but let's not forget that Ross County took over 10,000 to the Scottish Cup Final in 2010 and I would imagine Inverness might take a similar sized support with it being their first major cup final.

Westie1875
17-02-2014, 07:06 PM
That is pretty poor, ICT are quite right to be a bit miffed!

Hibercelona
17-02-2014, 07:10 PM
What a disgrace. The SFA haven't been fair with the ICT fans at all.

oramhibee
17-02-2014, 07:10 PM
They should get the whole Lisbon Lions stand and the half of the main stand.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Thats a disgrace! How many fans do they have roughly?

emerald green
17-02-2014, 07:14 PM
I hope ICT go on and win the trophy. Can't stand the Sheep ever since the days of Miller & McLeish trying to referee matches, as instructed by Ferguson.

Winston Ingram
17-02-2014, 08:42 PM
That's astonishing

Bristolhibby
17-02-2014, 08:45 PM
I hope ICT go on and win the trophy. Can't stand the Sheep ever since the days of Miller & McLeish trying to referee matches, as instructed by Ferguson.

They are so up themselves at the moment. And the media loove them.

Mon the Caley Jags!

J

green&left
17-02-2014, 08:55 PM
That not the same allocation as what the huns would get, plus half the mainstand so around 9000 tickets? Plus another 3-4k available in the upper sections of the upper Lisbon Lions?

Giving them any of the north stand would be daft, a pocket of ICT fans surrounded by dons? Logistical nightmare.

ancient hibee
17-02-2014, 08:55 PM
What a disgrace. The SFA haven't been fair with the ICT fans at all.

Nothing to do with the SFA.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Hope they pump Aberdeen in the final. Can't see it though annoyingly

Jonnyboy
17-02-2014, 09:07 PM
The number of tickets they get is not the issue here, as ICT confirm in their statement. It's where in the stadium those tickets are placed that's upset them

Onceinawhile
18-02-2014, 06:55 PM
The number of tickets they get is not the issue here, as ICT confirm in their statement. It's where in the stadium those tickets are placed that's upset them

Half of the main stand and the bit adjoining it. Don't see the problem personally. 1,800 fans to the semi final, they're lucky to be getting 10,000 imo.

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Half of the main stand and the bit adjoining it. Don't see the problem personally. 1,800 fans to the semi final, they're lucky to be getting 10,000 imo.Hard to blame them for not taking big numbers at lunchtime on Sunday in Edinburgh though, bit different for a national cup final.

Jonnyboy
18-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Half of the main stand and the bit adjoining it. Don't see the problem personally. 1,800 fans to the semi final, they're lucky to be getting 10,000 imo.

Nor I but they're clearly unhappy. Perhaps because Aberdeen spilled the beans before ICT could advise their own fans?

MoscowHibs
18-02-2014, 07:51 PM
I also see they have a 2:30pm kick off and the first train fae Inverness disnae get in till 2:05pm. Yet again the powers that be don't give a monkeys about outer Glesga teams. To55ers.

lyonhibs
18-02-2014, 08:30 PM
I also see they have a 2:30pm kick off and the first train fae Inverness disnae get in till 2:05pm. Yet again the powers that be don't give a monkeys about outer Glesga teams. To55ers.

To be fair, the absolutely appalling level of public transport has a role to play. There are no trains leaving Inverness before 10am for Glasgow?!
Jesus wept

MoscowHibs
18-02-2014, 08:46 PM
To be fair, the absolutely appalling level of public transport has a role to play. There are no trains leaving Inverness before 10am for Glasgow?!
Jesus wept

Yes I agree hooever shirley due to this 3pm would be more appropriate for kick off as knowing scotrail the inevitable delay will occur.The decision makers should look intae transport et all when sorting kick offs etc, instead o bending doon for tv companies etc.

nonshinyfinish
18-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Yes I agree hooever shirley due to this 3pm would be more appropriate for kick off as knowing scotrail the inevitable delay will occur.The decision makers should look intae transport et all when sorting kick offs etc, instead o bending doon for tv companies etc.

They took the piss with the time and location of the semifinal, why change now, eh?

SMAXXA
18-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Me and a few mates are thinking about going to watch this, in the caley end of course. Just for a day out like and ma annual visit to a cup final venue of recent years :greengrin

SteveHFC
18-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Me and a few mates are thinking about going to watch this, in the caley end of course. Just for a day out like and ma annual visit to a cup final venue of recent years :greengrin

Gloryhunter :greengrin

Speedy
19-02-2014, 07:48 AM

I've got a few tickets for sale if you want them - £120 each.

SMAXXA
19-02-2014, 11:00 AM
I've got a few tickets for sale if you want them - £120 each.

Take it they're seats in the dug oot

HibbySpurs
19-02-2014, 01:25 PM
They are so up themselves at the moment. And the media loove them.

Mon the Caley Jags!

J

:agree:.... Never been a lover of the sheep but at present they seem to think they are a fag papers width away from challenging Celtic for the title next season:faf:....

Added to that the utter love in (especially on Radio Scotland) surrounding them is nauseating at best......

There is of course another expleanation for these feelings..... Just possibly I'm a tad jealous that they seem to have picked themselves up, got a decent team on the park, look likely to win a couple of trophies this season.... Maybe all this is because right now, they are where I believe we should be:confused:

Onion
19-02-2014, 01:36 PM
:agree:.... Never been a lover of the sheep but at present they seem to think they are a fag papers width away from challenging Celtic for the title next season:faf:....

Added to that the utter love in (especially on Radio Scotland) surrounding them is nauseating at best......

There is of course another expleanation for these feelings..... Just possibly I'm a tad jealous that they seem to have picked themselves up, got a decent team on the park, look likely to win a couple of trophies this season.... Maybe all this is because right now, they are where I believe we should be:confused:

Absolutely. The growing arrogance of their fans and media love-in is annoying but it's better than seeing Celtic and New Huns winning everything. In fact, anything that annoys the OF is fundamentally a good thing. Hibs only have themselves for missing out.

cabbageandribs1875
21-02-2014, 01:27 AM
caley fans have been given the whole of the Lisbon Lions stand

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inverness-caley-thistle-fans-joy-3164436

GreenLake
21-02-2014, 02:34 AM
caley fans have been given the whole of the Lisbon Lions stand

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inverness-caley-thistle-fans-joy-3164436

Good news for intelligent and fair minded people