PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 10:11 PM
On now on now BBC 2. Get Higginbotham signed up in the Summer. Tearing Motherwell apart!

mca
16-02-2014, 10:13 PM
any online links fer us folks that's a wee bitty south of bbc Scotland ??? :rolleyes:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 10:14 PM
any online links fer us folks that's a wee bitty south of bbc Scotland ??? :rolleyes:

Highlights are on You Tube on 'SPFLOfficial' and on the BBC mate.

http://m.youtube.com/user/splofficial

PatHead
16-02-2014, 10:14 PM
That lunge by Hutchison should have been a red card. He has already injured 2 players long term this season. Never criticise him on BBC though.

Sir David Gray
16-02-2014, 10:15 PM

If you have Sky, you can get BBC 2 Scotland on channel 970.

SaulGoodman
16-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Why did they show a weird wee highlights package for Killie v Utd, then go onto the dons game?

mca
16-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Cheers Guys.. :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Cheers Guys.. :aok:

Edited my post and gave you a link mate, all highlights on there... Enjoy! :thumbsup:

mca
16-02-2014, 10:23 PM
If you have Sky, you can get BBC 2 Scotland on channel 970.

Thanks Trig.. the wife has already got it recording for me :aok:

Edited my post and gave you a link mate, all highlights on there... Enjoy! :thumbsup:

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif
Cheer for that have saved the link..

SaulGoodman
16-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Spew

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Sparky looks like a tagalong celebrating with them :-(

Betty Boop
16-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Sparky looks like a tag along celebratinf with them :-(

A tag ?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 10:37 PM
A tag ?

:greengrin

joe breezy
16-02-2014, 10:48 PM
ICT denied stonewall handball penalty by Craig Thomson, surprise surprise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-02-2014, 10:51 PM
How did Hearts escape with a draw there?!? Unbelievable. Stonewall pen as well. Craig Thomson really is the worst guy

hibbysam
16-02-2014, 10:59 PM
It's not much but there free kick, was taken about 3 yards closer to the goal than the foul actually took place... Might or might not have made a difference but when it makes it nearer 25 yards than 30 yards out it probably does make a difference... Highlights don't do us justice as it seems like county were all over us from those!

Winston Ingram
17-02-2014, 07:47 AM

Stunning double handed save by Hamill admired by Scotland's top whistler

Brightside
17-02-2014, 08:17 AM
It's not much but there free kick, was taken about 3 yards closer to the goal than the foul actually took place... Might or might not have made a difference but when it makes it nearer 25 yards than 30 yards out it probably does make a difference... Highlights don't do us justice as it seems like county were all over us from those!

County had a twenty minute spell of pressure - but tbf we should have been 3-0 up at half time, and we also missed a great chance when Handling went through (ignored the foul on him in the box), and shot when he should have squared over to the wide open Haynes.

The Harp Awakes
17-02-2014, 08:30 AM

Yep, if that had been a Hibs player it would have been a peno and red card. No question.

Ronniekirk
17-02-2014, 08:44 AM
Sparky looks like a tagalong celebrating with them :-(
Will take him a while to adjust to those huge crowds:wink: But yes he didn't seem in the thick of things and it was clear he wasn't entirely comfortable. As he wasn't being included in celebrations he wS having to go and tag himself along ( I know what you mean )sBut stokes was stealing the show and if highlights are reasonable reflection of play Sparky didn't seem to do a lot till last 10 minutes or so .Skokes has clearly raised his game which would of been what Lennon hoped for .Sparky took the off side goal well,on current form maybe only Stanton and Hayes would be capable of tucking that chance away as naturally as he did

Ronniekirk
17-02-2014, 08:46 AM
How did Hearts escape with a draw there?!? Unbelievable. Stonewall pen as well. Craig Thomson really is the worst guy
Divine intervention.If things do even themselves out over course of a season they are due some heavy defeats .

Monktonhall 7
17-02-2014, 09:05 AM
That lunge by Hutchison should have been a red card. He has already injured 2 players long term this season. Never criticise him on BBC though.

Was discussing that on Saturday. Apart from wrecking Alex's season, he has been culpable for at least another couple of career threatening tackles this season. Just seems to be glossed over.

J-C
17-02-2014, 09:07 AM

Why is he still allowed to ref Hearts matches :confused:

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Why's he allowed to ref ANY match? He's the worst excuse ever. The handball was right in front of him and he had a clear view. Bit like when he didn't give us the pen against Celtic a couple of weeks ago. The guy is an utter disgrace

jdships
17-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Sorry to say it but SPORTSCENE gets more like " The Amateur Hour" every time I watch
Cringeworthy at least !!
:rolleyes:

emerald green
17-02-2014, 07:02 PM

He got away practically scot free for his "challenge" on Alex Harris at the start of this season. A yellow card for that was disgraceful. Another dirty player just like Goodwin at St Mirren.

emerald green
17-02-2014, 07:05 PM

How long is Thomson going to keep getting away with it?

ian omand
17-02-2014, 08:58 PM

It is now so obvious what he is doing that it is laughable.
Do the powers that be not care about the integrity of the Scottish game or as long
As it does not involve the old firm it does not matter?
Shame on them for allowing this apology to officiate at any football match never mind at
The top level.

hfc rd
17-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Sorry to say it but SPORTSCENE gets more like " The Amateur Hour" every time I watch
Cringeworthy at least !!
:rolleyes:

Bring back ITV Scotsport!

brog
17-02-2014, 10:24 PM
They didn't show the goal/no goal incident either! Has anyone seen again, was it a goal?

Sir David Gray
17-02-2014, 10:28 PM
They didn't show the goal/no goal incident either! Has anyone seen again, was it a goal?

If you're talking about the incident in our game when we were claiming for a goal when the ball looked over the line then that was shown last night.

And yes, it looked like a goal from the footage they showed.

killie-hibby
17-02-2014, 10:52 PM
If you're talking about the incident in our game when we were claiming for a goal when the ball looked over the line then that was shown last night.

And yes, it looked like a goal from the footage they showed.

Was the incident discussed and given full unbiased analysis by the stooges on last nights programme.